5 day Plateau Break

• I was just going through my Menu Plan from when I did LAWL with the COD. I found a piece of paper that one of them gave me - Plateau Break - 5 days.

What it says is:
    Eliminate beef, pork, pasta, rice, cereal, bagels, ice cream, corn, peas, oatmeal, fast and frozen foods, condiments, carb cravers
    Increase water by 2 glasses

Has anyone heard of this? It sounds very similar to TO, but restricted on the proteins.

I just started again with FF - so it's nothing I've tried - just wondering if other COD's told people about this and if it actually works.
  • It may work... those are things I was told also, although not in writing, by my COD. You still get starches, just not the "heavy" ones. Have a 40 calories piece of light bread, whole grain crackers, etc., have a lot of fish and egg beaters if you can, avoid all of the "bulleted" items in your book.
  • I just received this same dealio from my COD yesterday as a way to reduce the chance of "backlash" after doing TO. I'm trying it until Friday to see what happens since I did TO on Monday and Tuesday this week.
  • Thanks for the info...I told my COD today I want to se more than my 2 pound loss a week so they took my old diary to check it out...I eat 2 or 3 lean cuisins a week and a&W twice a week i'm going to give these up this week to see what happens...as I'm sure thats what they will tell me ...I just like the convience of the easy meals.... one of the workes told me to give up my fast food (on plan by the way) three weeks ago I told her that was something i was not willing to do at this point but to get a better loss I'll try ti now