Old 05-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #1  

Question Question about shakes nutritional info?

My COD gave me some samples of some shakes to use rather than the la lite bars. They told me this could help if my weight goes up a little or just for a change. They said I could make them with either milk or water and I could add yogurt and/or fruit for a different twist. Does anyone know the nutritional info on these and if there's something comparable to them(specific name brand) on the market? What's the difference between these shakes and the lawl slimdowns?
mnauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

It sounds like they gave you the LA Lite shakes, correct? If so, the difference is that the LA Slimdowns are actually meal replacement shakes that count as 1P, 1S, while the LA Lite shakes just count as a LA Lite. I don't know the nutritional info or a comparable replacement, as my center does not have the LA Lite shakes, only the hot drinks.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #3  

Thanks Wendy! Yep I think they are called la lite shakes. I tried one instead of the lite today and they are very filling. The extra yogurt and fruit I'm certain made it taste better.(no where near as good as the bars) If someone could give me the nutritional info. I might even be willing to buy something comparable. Again, I appreciate your feedback.
mnauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #4  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 142/137/120

Height: 5'6

The Chocolate La lite Shakes are 90 Calories per envelope
Total fat 0.5
Sat fat 0
Trans fat 0
cholesterol 0
Sodium 190
Potassium 200
Total Carbs 15
Dietary fiber 3
Sugars 11
Protein 8
I like to use them to get a break from the bars once in a while
wtbthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

The vanilla shake is VERY good mixed w/ 4 ice cubes and 4oz water, 1 serving fruit (I like 1/2c crushed pineapple or 3/4c blueberries) and 1 pkt Splenda. It's a lite and a fruit and makes a yummy and filling breakfast on the go.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote