Darn scale

• Went in for my WI today and I am up two pounds go figure. Counsler said it could be do to the low cal frozen meal or from exercising. Wow I really thought I would have been down. Anyone else have that happen?
  • Yes! Just this past week I went in and was up 2lbs. I think it was due to the time of day...could have been water retention. If you have been on plan don't sweat it, your loss will show up eventually. When I went back to the center yesterday I was down the 2lbs plus 1.
  • Yes, it has happened to us all at one time or another. That is why we believe that the sclae is evil. Some of us choose to only use one day a week to track our losses as to not get discouraged. I try to use only my Monday WI as my guide. Try not to get discouraged........sometimes as quickly as it shows up, it disappears
  • Thank you I really need to hear that. I was really feelin down about it
  • Dear Phoebe,
    I think Debbie and Nicole are right - you will see the difference if you keep to plan and the pounds were probably just water, just keep at it and dont use it as an excuse to go off the rails!! you may have lost inches and not weight as that sometimes happens (which doesnt make sense but is true!)
    Keep going
    UK Sarah