Old 05-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10

Default going on an INTENSE exercise/diet plan starting tmmorrow. wish me luck

EDIT: actually the diet plan isnt too intense at all since im exercising alot.

I plan to go on this type of plan for maybe a month and then after that slowly start going off it and to maintain probably do 1 hour of exercise a day and just eat wisely Im doing it mostly because im moving to florida and im trying to persue acting/modeling. Im like 140-145 5'10 and want to be like 125 (which is healthy on my small frame). I dont really care about weight, more like inches. Not starving myself, just eating no sugar, good carbs all that. Im just going to exercise A LOT. Im a basketball player/runner so this isnt TOO much, just a little more then usual. I need to get back in shape anyway. ive been a couch potato these last few weeks. didnt exercise all last week and thats a huge shocker. Im known for exercising in my family lmao

okay so here we go

Monday: rest/cheat day

Every other day 4 hours (something like this)

8:00am- Run/jog around neighborhood 5 times OR do some type of intense cardio for 1 hour

(after, I would eat breakfast, usuall egg whites and whole grain toast, fave healthy b/f)

10:00 (30 minutes)- Carribean Workout on fitTV or cardio taebo

(snack, usually a vergetable stir fried in a tsp of olive oil with spices, love this)

12: Do pilates OR one hour of intense strenth exercise working on core and tighting legs and abs
(lunch, never know what i have here)
5:00- All Star workout on fitTV or or an hour of video of choice (taebo probably)
(dinner, something heathy, i love turkey and veggies, maybe a sandwhich if im good)
6:00 (30 min) Relax with Namaste Yoga on fitTV

snack (like oatmeal, fruit whatever) and go on computer, relax rest of day or hang out with friends)

pretty hard but i can do it. I really want to be toned up, and kinda thin. not like anorexic but small or whatever. I use to this intensity so i know i can do it but im going to use this forum to blog each day. wish me luck! thanks.

btw, i support all of you who are making an effort to improve your health. this forum is really good for that. i might join cool runners or something.
sweetlovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #2  
Banishing the Belly

S/C/G: 180/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Wow, it does sound intense! But you will see results with that much exercise. And I didn't notice how old you are but if you're still having periods, you likely have a decent enough metabolism too. I got really good results once with a low carb diet and a 45-60 minute workout every 12 hours. I was dieting for a wedding and I lost about 10 lbs. in maybe 3 weeks. I was already like 49 years old at the time and the weight just doesnt like to come off at that age.

Good luck to you! I'll be watching your success and using it for my inspiration.

Liannie
188/not weighing yet/150
Liannie is offline   Reply With Quote