Just for fun....

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • What does everyone's User ID mean? How did you come up with it?

Mine is my first name and my age. Oops! Did I say that out loud? That's a no no!
  • Mine is just my name followed by the title of one of my favorite Rush albums (and yes, I said album )
  • First 3 letters are my initials, the jezzy is a spoof on my last name.
  • Mine's really self explanatory - I'm on a J(ou)rn(ey) 2 a New Me.

My favorite on here is LottaMe2MiniMe.
  • Mine's an abbreviation for Harley-Davidson Squirrel, "squirrel" being the nickname I earned a couple of years ago as I was told that once I grew my hair long enough to make a good ponytail, I'd be able to ride my own bike. Just as a squirrel uses its tail for balance, I would use my "tail" for the same purpose, heh.

A couple of years went by, and I grew my hair out, and lo and behold, I learned how to ride my own last year, but it's a Honda, not a Harley. The Harley will hopefully come in a few years.
  • Dan,

My kids laugh at me when I talk about 8 track tapes, albums, and cassette tapes. All they know are cd's and mp3's.

Sherry
  • Hah, I was in 8-track reminiscing mode earlier this morning, and finally went to Amazon and ordered myself a Carpenters cd and also one by Captain and Tenille...both were music I'd listen to on my mom's 8-track when I was growing up.
  • OMG Captain and Tenille! I used to LOVE them the Carpenters too! WOW!
  • JerseyMadchen= Jersey + Madchen (German for girl)

Yeah, I know, REAL original.
  • It's more original than my name and age! I usually use my daughter's name: Shaylene because my husband and I made it up so it doesn't get much more original than that.
  • Mine is also pretty obvious...my daughter's name is Emmy (Emily)...emmysmom
  • mine is sort of a nickname for me. it's the first letter of my first name (jillian) and part of my last name and then the numbers are my 2 fave #'s--which happen to be my birthday 3/11 and my fave band (311). and i goof around and say i'm cooler than JLo, because I'm JLem. ha.
  • Sherry - I'm 36 too

Bizlawchik came from back in 1996 when you had to limit user names to 8 letters. Our small law office (two attorneys and me) did mergers and acquisitions and they had one e-mail address for the office (because this e-mail concept was new to attorneys). It was [email protected]. When I got my first AOL account and needed a screen name, and was limited to the 8 letters, I was bizlawchik. I used to say I was their mascot (LOL). The name has stuck ever since. Even after I cancelled the AOL account.
  • Mine is my nickname that my mom had for me when I was a little girl. The 77 part is the year that I was born. You can do the math for my age... just kidding! Today is actually my 30th birthday
  • Happy Birthday Kate!