Old 05-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/150.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Doing TO earlier than 2 weeks apart

Hi everyone and Good Sunday morning to you! I have been reading a lot here but not posting much and I was wondering about something. Do you think it would be okay to do TO (with the Knudsens juice) once a week or once every 1 1/2 weeks? I have stayed on plan fine but I did have extra sodium last night and I am feeling the bloat today. I am planning on lots of lemon juice and hot water today but I was thinking of maybe doing TO towards the end of next week which would be about 10 days from my last one. What do yall think?
monster66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:39 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi, and welcome! I would not advise you to do TO more than every 2 weeks. It will not be as sucessful, and it may be pretty hard on your system and metabolism. Just do some hot lemon water today and you should be just fine.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8

I wouldn't reccomend it. Take -off is low in calorie and is intended to both keep you from hitting a plateau and to break a plateau so doing it to often would cause your body to adjust to that low level of calories and quit burning fat as efficiently when you are on regular plan.
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/150.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Thanks guys. That is pretty much what I figured! I just drank lots of lemon water yesterday and stayed close to the bathroom!! Have a great Monday!
monster66 is offline   Reply With Quote