Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #61  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

No-it's for good when they bring her . . .

As for the traffic-i'm going to try to get a video of the Old Quarter-the traffic by the hotel is nothing compared to it. Although-I almost got hit my a car crossing the street yesterday. Even in a crosswalk-they DON'T stop for pedestrians-they just weave around you and scare you to death. Seriously-my heart jumped up so far in my throat . . . Also-they don't just go one direction-you have to be watching both ways when you're crossing-they come out of nowhere.

I'll also be able to watch AI tonite (don't know if I will or not) . . . .

one more hour . . .
Old 05-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #62  
Let's try this again . .

Oh-and I made sure i know the word for dog meat-so I DON'T order it accidentaly-pho comes with beef, chicken or dog . . .
Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #63  
Let's try this again . .

30 minutes . . .

I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #64  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Nicole – I think I’d love your mom, that’s so funny! They should make a greeting card for that.

Dan – Ha! You’re funny today.

Juliemarie -- Thank goodness you finally got a good nights sleep. I’m so excited for you and I’m awaiting the story of you and Josie meeting, the same way I usually wait to hear a birth story from a girlfriend. This is more exciting though, because it’s not something that we get to be a (remote) part of every day. I hope everything goes smoothly! By now you’ve been with her a few hours and I can’t help but imagine what overwhelming, emotional, beautiful moments these must be for you. Omg, skinned dogs…brrr…gives me chills, the bad kind. I’ve never had the b@lls to ask my Pilipino friend if they ate dog there, but I know she thinks it crazy to have one as a pet! The water thing must be such a pain in the bum…did you have any shots for that kind of thing before you left? Can you get Imodium there? Lol. What’s the shopping like? Are the stores similar to what we’d see here in North America?

Jason – I love Great Big Sea, awesome band.

Joni – I loved Melinda tonight, and also Blake…I loved what he did with his song.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #65  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I guess it hasn't been a few hours yet! Any minute?
Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #66  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Oh I am so excited for JM and Josie!!!! I guess we won't hear from one once she gets that precious little girl in her arms...can't blame her.

As for AI...Blake totally rocked!!! I thought Phil did an excellent job, as well. He's not my fav but I want to give him credit. Bon Jovi is hard to sing.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #67  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

JM
Quote:
30 minutes . . .
I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Oh, please don't do that...first impressions are so important on first dates with a guy and your new baby! But I feel the same way you do right now?
It's like I want to see pictures your mom takes on your blog before you go to lunch. I want to see what dress you put her in. I wish you moments of pure bliss.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #68  

Oh, JM, I'm so excited for you!! By now you have her. Can't wait to hear more!!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #69  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Oooooo !! How exciting! JM will by now for sure have Josie!! That's just wonderful.

Not so good about the dog though! (As I pet my Yorkie)
Old 05-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #70  
Let's try this again . .

Real quick-she's beautiful, just perfect! Hasn't cried at all. Spent a hour on skype/webcam with all the fam. She just had a little bit of a bottle and fell asleep holding her teething ring (her first "toy"). I'll get pics/video as soon as I can.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:04 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Yea! JulieMarie I am so happy for you, give Josie lots of kisses from all us Chicks and Roosters, I wish we could all throw you a real baby shower and pass her around, Congrats on being a mommy!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:37 AM   #72  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie View Post
Real quick-she's beautiful, just perfect! Hasn't cried at all. Spent a hour on skype/webcam with all the fam. She just had a little bit of a bottle and fell asleep holding her teething ring (her first "toy"). I'll get pics/video as soon as I can.
awww! i got goosebumps when i read this! yay! so excited for you! congrats mommy!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 AM   #73  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

good morning. well, the grapefruit TO results are in for me: i lost 5lbs (so i'm back to what i was on saturday before my not-so POP weekend started. yay! i was hoping for just one more pound, but i'll definitely take what i got!
so, i'm happy with the results and doing the TO wasn't as hard as i thought it was going to be. i'm not able to go to WI today, but i will on saturday, so hopefully i'll be down even more by then.

it's my day off today, so not much planned except for cleaning the house, laundry and working out.

be back later!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:01 AM   #74  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Default Juliemarie & Josie..........

Juliemarie got a quick post and picture up on her blog.......check it out.
Made me cry.......Josie is beautiful!
http://vietnam-adoption-journey.blogspot.com/
Old 05-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #75  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Nicole - did you ever find out if you get to go to Germany with your DH?

Katie - are things less hectic for you?

We've got MamaNicole, can we call you MamaJuliemarie now? Let the joys of motherhood begin!

Hi Kristen, Cassi, Kims, Debs, Wendys, Dan, Jason, Angie, Megan and the rest of you out there. I need to go hop on my treadmill before the day gets away from me.
Closed Thread