Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #31  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - I was just thinking we hadn't heard from you. Hope things get back to normal soon. Back in April I posted about an article I read and wondered if you had read this guys book - "Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes?" Sounds like you are taking a miracle pill, but you are right, ya gotta eat!
Old 05-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #32  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

I know as I sit here typing this post there will probably be more posted from where I left off reading. But one can try...

Megan, good for you! Good loss! You want some dust? There it is!

Shannon, craving french fries? Could that be coming from the TO you're doing? If you are still craving them after the TO, plan a carb craver meal.

Tina, you will stay POP!

Dan, you've come a long way--good job! If you're going to post a "before" picture one might as well post a really bad one...but I don't think your "before" picture is bad! But I can see the difference that's for sure! Good job!

Kimphin, walking a golf course carrying a bag of clubs is great exercise!

Lea Ann, I was able to transfer the reservation to the week before but at a higher cost!! I was informed prices went up today--first day of the month!

Tomorrow is WI and I'm looking forward to stepping on that scale!

Later!
Old 05-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

just back from WI......... it was as bad as I expected if not worse. up 3.2, I don't know I ever want to do TO again this happens everytime. in the end I only lose as much as if I had been POP for the whole time.

I am in between flower deliveries right now, and really feeling the old sickie bug. think I will go lay down for a while
Old 05-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #34  
LAWL Salt Police

Thanks again for the avatar comments...

What's weird is that I never really noticed that my face is uneven... It may be the way that I smile, but seeing the "big" picture really makes it stand out compared to the current look..

Well.. Not sure if I'll be back today... Lots to do and i'm on the road tomorrow.. and can't remember if the place I'm staying has internet... I suppose you'll just have to go on without me.. But at three pages already on the first day of May, I'll have to do a lot of catch up when I return..

Become one with your POP...
Old 05-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #35  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Well I seem to have the same problem, Lettie.. I just returned from WI and I'm up 2.4! What a bummer.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #36  
Wendy II

Dan - your old photo looks a bit "hungover" :-) Must be the sunburn.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #37  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone........
Sorry to everyone who had a gain today. That just sucks. Don't let it get you down (tells self.....).

I just read JM's blog too.........now, can anyone tell me what time it is in Vietnam right now?

So, I didn't even realize it was May.........and I have a May Day poem........are you ready???

Hooray, hooray, it's the first of May......outdoor *&#$@#* starts today!!!

I know.......it's the writer in me........just can't stop myself sometimes. Actually, I cannot take credit for this one.......my mom taught it to me years ago.......LOL.

I am anxious to hear from Cassi too. I hope you are not wearing yourself out too bad, Cassi.

I am SOOO happy to see you bustin your butt again, Lea Ann!!! I love it whe you are avidly posting, and congrats on your huge TO success. I didn't even realize that Joni had declared May national POP month....and I started a FF this a.m. I didn't even get on the sclae, and I am going to try try try to wait until Monday to do so. I don't know if I will make it that long, as we all know I am an addict......but I intend to try......really hard.

Kim.....I have never golfed, but I am sure I would suck at it......as I have impaired depth perception. I guess on driving a lot. Scary, I know.

Dan, I have not yet read your Gore joke, I must have missed it, but I am going to try to go back and find it. I love political jokes. New avatar is fab, and why haven't we heard from Liz?

Kristen........I, personally love BK......and it NEVER makes me sick. I am sorry the King (not you Jason), failed you. I would say better luck next time, but that wouldn't really be right, now would it. I see you lost another pound. WTG, girlie!!!

Katie.....please eat. LOL.

Jason.......Joni is already our King......so I wouldn't get too crazy with the tin foil crown......LOL. Glad you have really applied your good eating habits even when you are not POP.

Well, I have to run.........the laundry is not going to do itself. Every time I talk about laundry, I think of Lettie and Wendy....LOL. Anyway......I will check back later......and hello to everyone I didn't personally address. I will try to stay caught up so that I can visit with all of you more.........I adore you all!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #38  
LAWL Salt Police

^^ Liz is MAJORLY busy at work with a programming assignment and just doesn't want to pick up the computer when she gets home at night.. Kind of like that old Gynocologist joke.. Ok.. Sorry.. No more jokes..

As for me.. Obviously I haven't left the office yet.. Millions of things to do and yet I'm here posting.. What the **** is wrong with me?
Old 05-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #39  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

*excited*

So far, am POP for two days in a row. Hooray for POP month!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:37 PM   #40  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
^^ Liz is MAJORLY busy at work with a programming assignment and just doesn't want to pick up the computer when she gets home at night.. Kind of like that old Gynocologist joke.. Ok.. Sorry.. No more jokes..
Old 05-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #41  
Post-Master

Ok, well, tell Liz we all say, "HI!"
Old 05-01-2007, 05:14 PM   #42  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Haha, funny, funny, Nicole and Dan.

Nicole- GL with FF. "You can do it! You can do it all night long!"

Joni- I have not read that book. I get info overload kind of easy.

Gail- GL at WI!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:44 PM   #43  
Post-Master

Katie.....so I know this is bad...but ever since you mentioned your new WL meds........(can't remember the name), all I can think is...."I feel the need, the need for speed......" I am so twisted.......LOL.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:02 PM   #44  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Haha, scary to say, but that is about how I feel every morning until I take them. Wonder what my center is gonna say about taking these? Think I should tell them?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:21 PM   #45  
Wendy II

Dan must be addicted to us Losers or something.. :-)
Closed Thread