Has anyone used XCEL supplement???

• I just bought the XCEL supplement on Tuesday...just wondering if anyone else has tried it and if you think it helps with more rapid weightloss or not???
  • I used two bottles of it because I wanted to give it a full 6-8 weeks to evaluate it. Didn't do anything for me. Sorry.
  • I use it daily, I'm not sure if it really does anything for most people when it comes to weight loss. I've been losing inches at 3 times the normal rate, so you can't go by my numbers all the time.

What I did find is that it helped me adjust to a major caffiene cutback with not all the massive withdrawl sypmtoms. Like Cassi said, you don't really know until you give it a try for a few weeks.
  • I am on my first bottle of Excel and it seems to be working well. I was a big fan of TriMax. In fact, I used it my first month on this diet. The first two days after I switched to Excel, I was a little hungry. However, I think it was just due to a busier than usual schedule.
  • Jilli-
    That is so interesting you said you were hungry the first couple of days, because the fist and second day i tool it I felt like I was starving!!!....My food intake was the same as it has been for months, but i kept having hunger pains...anyway, today is better. So, i guess, I will give it a month and see how it goes.
  • I was told that the herbs have to build up in your system, so it takes a little bit for them to have effect. Another thought on my part was that I went from three doses/day of the TriMax to 2 doses/day of the Xcel. That third dose of TriMax really seemed to work well. Anyhow, I'm now almost done with a month of the Xcel and it seems fine.
    Jill
  • We don't sell Excel in my center, must be a location thing. We no longer have Trimax but instead we have Vit. Adv. and Enhance 750??