Old 04-19-2007, 02:40 PM   #31  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmom View Post
I just wanted to tell anyone who has not checked out Libby's progress slide show, to check it out! Very inspiring!
Libby, You look fantastic! I'm a little taller than you, but my goal is the same...so I think I'll save your slideshow to inspire me when I'm feeling like I can't do it anymore. Did you do LAWL? Oh, and your son is ADORABLE!!! I bet it makes you feel fantastic to pass on your healthy habits and exercise habits down to him.
Thanks so much! No I didn't do LAWL, I just adopted healthier eating habits by following the USDA food pyramid and my eating just evolved from there. I pick posts at random usually by seeing the "new posts" and don't pay much attention to the forums in which they are located. I'm not familiar with LAWL. It's one of the very few I haven't tried!

Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:07 PM   #32  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

wow!!! I just checked it out.. what a metamorphasis!

Great job Libby!!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:24 PM   #33  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
I HATE people like that.. They eat and eat and eat... GRRRR!

There's a guy at our conference in Carlsbad who is kind of like that.. He's not skinny, but very tall and pretty well built.. Maybe a little extra weight, but not bad at all..

So last night we all go out to dinner at this little coffee bar/sandwich shop.. I have a spinach turkey wrap and a salad.. He has a turkey melt on a 6 inch baquette with a bowl of soup and a salad.. His coworker has a couple of open faced tuna melts on english muffins and can only eat one.. So he eats the other.. Another couple with us got a small "loaded" pizza with all kinds of good stuff on it.. They each eat a couple of pieces and offer the rest to anyone who wants it.. So this guy has a piece and then takes the rest of the pizza (2 or 3 slices) in a box as the couple don't want to take it..

He probably had it for a late night snack..

Sheeesh.. How do these people get away with it?

As Gracie Hart said in Miss Congeiality "She's just going to puke it up anyway!"

That or they're like my ballerina college roommate who ate everything in sight and never gained an ounce, they don't know how to sit still.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:38 AM   #34  
Nisha

S/C/G: 248.4/228.2/165

Default Tsk...Tsk....Tsk......

LIBBY you did an awesome job, you look fantastic.

As for me this week, has been nightmarish as far as my weight concerns, I don't know if I am just emotionally eating because of all the stress around me, or if this is just not working for me now. I have gained about 6lbs this week alone, maybe it is water maybe it's not. I don't know how to get back into the swing of things and is SUCKS!!! I was really planning on being in ONEderlan by my Bday (July 5th), but how can that happen if I keep messing up...ugh.

Thanks guys for being so helpful, and positive, I know I have been kind of a downer this week, maybe today will be better...ugh.
donisha81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #35  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Today is always better. My goal is to be in onederland by July 4th - maybe we can push each other. I got on my newly purchased home scale this am and found myself 2 lbs heavier and this has been a bad week where the first 2 days I couldn't eat. I've obviously made up for it! Extra diuretics for me!
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote