Old 04-18-2007, 02:37 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Nisha- mine wasnt 2 cookies, it was 2.....er..3 ok maybe 4 Hershyes nuggets with almonds that resulted in my 4 pound gain. I mean give me a break, they're so little, how can they cause that big of a gain? LOL POP so far today, whew! Hang in there girlie!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #17  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by donisha81 View Post
ROTFLMAO......you guys are just toooooo funny! But forreal when I was eating the cookies, I was all like And then when I got through eating them I was all like ...but then I was like..... , cause my stomach was killing me. The cookies were all moist......but don't worry your not missing anything, I mean look at you guys, you look GGGGRREEEAAATTT!!!
That was so MEAN..."the cookies were all moist"....

*sigh*

I feel a binge coming on.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:18 PM   #18  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Might I suggest a yummy mixed fruit smoothie with vanilla yogurt. <trying desperately to be a good influence...for a change>
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #19  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

Don't let some discretionary calories set you back or get you down. Tomorrow is a new day honey! Hang in there. A treat once in a while is not going to hurt you. In fact why don't you allow yourself a cookie a week if that is one of the things you like. Or, make a batch of homemade cookies with healthier ingredients and freeze them and take one out once a week to enjoy. Everything in moderation!
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #20  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

I'm maxxed out on fruits already, Shannon, or that might work. I do have SF jello and FF cool whip at home, though, so I'll grab some of that for dessert while we watch to see who gets booted off AI. I'm guessing it'll be Chris tonight. (SHOULD be Sanjaya, but I think the VFTW people are still going strong.)

Personally, I think they should bring Crying Girl back for the finale and let her sit with the judges.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

good one!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #22  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

I'm going to be very sad if they vote off Chris. I like him, nose singing and all. Sanjaya has to go but I'm up for Lekesha if he doesn't go. We already know Melinda is winning.........wait.........I thought Chris Daughtry was winning last time.........ok nevermind. Sanjaya is our new American Idol. I'm so proud. Anyone up the the plege of allegance. All together now.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:21 PM   #23  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Ah, what I would give to make it up to the end of the results show! Ah, the joys of starting work at 5 am. Granted, I kind of like being home by 2 pm every day.

Yes, Sanjaya has to go--but at least he's making an effort. Lakisha was a horror--you knew it was bad when the judges wouldn't even giver her props for doing an Idol winner's song.

As for Daughtry, thought he would win. I also was the one that cried in shock when Constanine Maroulis finsished sixth! I was sure he was going to win, and voted accordingly so each week.

Back to topic, if we don't cheat Nisha what's the point in being on diet? It's about being able to eat splurges eventually.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #24  
LAWL Salt Police

ok... First off, unless those cookies were the size of a small pizza, you did not gain 4 lbs from them.. One consideration is that they may have still been in your system and added to the weight you saw on the scale..

Just being the voice of "reason" here

Anyway, I have a cookie confession too.. They brought subway sandwiches in for our meeting today and while I was very good with it - pulled off the ham slice, no condiments, overloaded on the veggies, it also came with a couple cookies and a bag of baked chips.. So of course, knowing I had a 3 mile hike ahead of me during the afternoon, ate them all...

Drank water like a madman today, however, so at least I have that going for me.

Oh... and the cookies were GOOD!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #25  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Shannon - Your comment made me laugh out loud and YES I would LOVE to hear the gory details.
Deb
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #26  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Dan, you evil evil man.. I hope you really enjoyed those cookies. Couldn't you have told us that they were the worst cookies ever? That they tasted like styrofoam? They were hard as rocks and could be used as manhole covers?? Cut us some slack, dude!!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:52 PM   #27  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Try this one on for size...talk about willpower...yay for me.....

The girl who sits directly beside me at work is stick thin and eats everything in sight. But EVERY day (and I am not exaggerating here) she has a large double fudge brownie WITH sprinkles thank you very much. Now I am not a very big sweets eater but that even gets to me!!!! Some days I try to plot ways to steal the brownie!!! Then she will go to Timmies and get a coffee and come back with a triple chocolate muffin. Did I mention she is skinny???? Just checking LOL!!!

But...today I had my apple pear applesauce...not the same but I turned my back on the brownie
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:53 PM   #28  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

OK Wendy, we have to stop this. You posted right before me on the friends thread and now we did the same thing here....Great minds must think alike!!!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:57 PM   #29  
LAWL Salt Police

I HATE people like that.. They eat and eat and eat... GRRRR!

There's a guy at our conference in Carlsbad who is kind of like that.. He's not skinny, but very tall and pretty well built.. Maybe a little extra weight, but not bad at all..

So last night we all go out to dinner at this little coffee bar/sandwich shop.. I have a spinach turkey wrap and a salad.. He has a turkey melt on a 6 inch baquette with a bowl of soup and a salad.. His coworker has a couple of open faced tuna melts on english muffins and can only eat one.. So he eats the other.. Another couple with us got a small "loaded" pizza with all kinds of good stuff on it.. They each eat a couple of pieces and offer the rest to anyone who wants it.. So this guy has a piece and then takes the rest of the pizza (2 or 3 slices) in a box as the couple don't want to take it..

He probably had it for a late night snack..

Sheeesh.. How do these people get away with it?
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #30  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I just wanted to tell anyone who has not checked out Libby's progress slide show, to check it out! Very inspiring!
Libby, You look fantastic! I'm a little taller than you, but my goal is the same...so I think I'll save your slideshow to inspire me when I'm feeling like I can't do it anymore. Did you do LAWL? Oh, and your son is ADORABLE!!! I bet it makes you feel fantastic to pass on your healthy habits and exercise habits down to him.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote