i'd love to say NEW, but i'm not

• I have no clue if people remember me or not, I used to post on here a few months ago around the beginning of the year. Well, I fell off... completely. I even dared to try Weight Watchers again thinking it would be much easier and convient and well.. it's not lol. Those 100 calorie snack things are amazing but they should have an "only eat just ONE" warning on them. Well anyway, today was my last straw so I braved my COD. I was stuck with a counselor that I do not like since the girl I normally go to just recently gave birth to a baby girl At least I made it back in there and got my account off hold, right? That is the first stop, now actually staying POP on FF is the hard part. This place used to keep me in check so I will definitely be back!

Unfortunately I am less than 4 lbs. shy of my highest weight and I really do not feel like changing my ticker, at least in that direction

oh and I remember a lot of you and today during my lurking I noticed that you all look FABULOUS! I am so happy for each and every one of you! congrats
  • Glad you found your way back! Yep, lot of us still around. Hang in there; post often; read a lot; don't give up! We all have challenges, but just remember you are so worth it!
  • Hi Nicki - I remember you. Glad you are back. Just hang in there and you'll be able to do it.
  • Good to see you again Nikki.. great job returning girlfriend!!
  • Welcome back Nikki!
  • Welcome back Nikki!! There's always open arms around here..

We'll get you back on track!!!
  • Welcome back Nikki! Of course we remember you. Glad to see you getting back on track. Great job getting back to the COD. It's really tough to do, when you haven't been a plan. We are here for you girlie. Here's to a new day!!!
  • Hi Nikki - it takes a lot of courage to go back and face the music, glad to see you back! Remember, FF is only 2 days. You can do ANYTHING for 2 days, keep reminding yourself that.
  • Welcome back, Nikki!

I just returned two days ago and I'm with you on the highest weight thing...let's start fresh!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!...with the help of our friends here, of course(((hugs)))
  • Hi Nikki! I am "officially" back and I braved my COD on Sat. I actually started back on the Purpal plan the previos Tues. when the COD called me! It was the motivation that I needed to recommit. I tried restarting on my own a couple of times but it always fizzled out after a couple of days. I have been pretty good throughout the week but the weekends are my greatest challanges.

How did your FF go?

How many times a week do you plan on checking in to the COD? I told them I would be there once a week on Sat. mornings. My counsler said she would call me if I don't show up!