3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   YEAH!! Can I brag just a little (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/109063-yeah-can-i-brag-just-little.html)

NCRed 04-05-2007 08:54 AM

YEAH!! Can I brag just a little

Hi everyone,
I am so excited. I have been on the program for six weeks now and I just came from my weigh in and I am down 12 lbs. I finally hit 145. But even better than that, I got all my summer dresses down last week end that I couldn't fit into last year and guess what----------they fit!!! My skirts are starting to be too big and my jackets that were too tight are starting fit the way they are supposed to. BUT, best of all, one of the guys I work with has started calling me "Slim". I love it. St. Kitts bikini in July here I come.

Joni135 04-05-2007 08:56 AM

NCRed - you can brag a lot! That is fantastic.

LittleBlueCat 04-05-2007 08:57 AM

Awesome!! Ain't that the best feeling ever? To fit into clothes that didn't? I just complained yesterday to a co-worker that my favoraite skirt was too tight last year, and they still don't fit this year, for they are now too big?!! But :bravo: to you!! I hope to see 145 one of these days...

JLem311 04-05-2007 09:12 AM

awesome! i just tried on jeans from last summer that ended up getting a bit too tight around september and now they fit and are getting a bit too big!
it's great, isn't it?
congrats!

Repo girl 04-05-2007 09:31 AM

Wonderful!!!!

zambejaly5 04-05-2007 09:37 AM

yea!!! I can't wait to have that happen. until then I will live vicariously through you!

Lettie

Dan2112 04-05-2007 09:40 AM

Great NSV!!!

I love being able to fit into clothes that have just been taking up closet space all these years...

The downside is that since I saved all these smaller clothes, there's less justification to go out and buy new stuff... I know that sounds kind of funny coming from a guy, but well... That's how I roll, I guess.. :lol:

hdsqrl 04-05-2007 09:49 AM

I'm with you, Dan...I kept saving my smaller clothes because I was in denial that they no longer fit...and now they do, which is good, but makes it so I don't have a reason to go buy new clothes yet. Great job, NCRed!!!

katiebug77 04-05-2007 10:09 AM

NCRed- Brag all you want girl!!!! Fitting into smaller clothes is GREAT. I also have a coworker that calls me Slim. Don't ya love it?

Mama Nicole 04-05-2007 12:37 PM

So good to hear from you..........WTG, and please, keep telling us of your successes. We love that stuff ;) WTG

Jillibean1 04-05-2007 09:53 PM

Great job! I always save my smaller clothes because when I finally get back into them, no one remembers them and everyone thinks that they're new. On the other hand, I'm usually anxious to ditch the larger clothes!!