Help I need to diary this

• Okay I screwed up. I went to the movies and had a couple handfulls of butter popcorn and about a pack of reeses pieces. I really tried not to I brought diet soda and apples and low fat popcorn. Im so irritated with myself. How do I log this? I still have food to eat for today but Im so disgusted with myself that I dont want to. Any suggestions...??? count it as all my starches and fat?
  • Nope.. since neither is on our plan, you own up to it and count it as a "weak moment"...

Or you just skip that part at the next WI....
  • Don't feel bad BransGirl, it has been a nonstop starch party for me this week. It just seems like my body is just craving sweets and salt....ugh. I have gained 2lbs since Monday, talk about Disgusted!! Oh well, today is a new day, I guess I just have to try my best to knock these two lbs off me, so much for being down 40lbs by my Bday...ugh.
  • Yep youre both right. I drank a ton af water last night and ate my veggies and protien. It could have been worse. New Day Today.
  • That's the way to think about it!!

Movies are my biggest weakness so I'm glad we don't go very often..

I simply MUST have popcorn and not that namby-pamby reduced fat/salt stuff..

We probably see a movie once every couple of months, so while I feel guilty, I don't feel THAT guilty...
  • Quote: That's the way to think about it!!

Movies are my biggest weakness so I'm glad we don't go very often..

I simply MUST have popcorn and not that namby-pamby reduced fat/salt stuff..

We probably see a movie once every couple of months, so while I feel guilty, I don't feel THAT guilty...

So true, and there could be a lot worse cheat foods than Popcorn and Reeses Pieces. At least with the Resses Pieces you got some protein.

As for starch cravings, I spent last week on basically a 5 day binge.
    I will readily admit my body felt good after all that sugar and carbs. It felt like after I came off of it. It was worse than caffiene withdrawl.

The bottom line is we're all not always going to be POP. Chalk the slip-up to experience. If anything it might be good for the body to cheat sometimes. At least that was the unofficial advice I got from COD manager.
  • cheatin'
    You must read my stomach pain post.This is what happened to me when I cheated ,thought I was going to die.I felt like an alcoholic that fell off the wagon,both physically and emotionally except I didnt get the buzz LOL anyhow we all have our weak moments Its how you come back from them that counts in my book.and just for the record I didnt write my huge carb,salted,fat binge in my diary If I am up at my next WI then I will tell why