Old 04-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #391  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinetcan View Post
Lettie - Like I said to Joni, unfortunately home circumstances mean I can't have her right now but I get to see her whenever I want and it was made clear last night that the new girlfriend is not to be there. If he is that's fine as it is his house and we get along just fine too. But right now I don't want to see her as she was a friend of mine for years and that is just too much to deal with all at once. I can deal with knowing it is her but having to see it is something else, at least for a few weeks. .............I'll be back later!!!

Yea I saw your other post to Joni after I hit submit, sorry to make you redundant. but I get it.

well, I am glad you guys haven't gone crazy on here til I could come back on. Not too much to catch up on. but now I have to get back to doing something and wait til tonight to check on things.

later.
L
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #392  

Height: 5'2"

Don't have a lot of time to "play" right not, but I wanted to drop in and say, "hello". I am just so glad it is Friday!!! I, unfortunately, am working today because my company does not give any time off for Easter. I would take one of my floating holidays, but I can't take off at the beginning of the month. I really need some down time this weekend, but DH and his middle brother are going to Charleston to visit their younger brother and help him do some things around the house. So, I'm a "single" mom this weekend. At least we have family activities planned both Saturday and Sunday, so that should keep us busy.

I'm doing pretty good with being OP today, but last night I blew it. I've just been so stressed out at work, and I took it out on some buffalo chicken wings. At least I ate them with my two remaining veggie servings for the day.

Take care everyone!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #393  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Well, I am back from doing errands and I visited for awhile with my mother in law too. Got to see her two fur-kids (poodles). I settled on a mahogany for my hair so still brown but with a touch of the red in it. I have used it before and it turns out good. So I will do that this weekend too.

I am still trying to decide on something for supper tonight. Probably chicken or fish - just not sure which yet.
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #394  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Happy Good Friday All
Thanks for the good wishes on the baptism.. JM it was a busy church week! I've been asked to join the choir here as well.. how to fit it in with the girls.. hmm.
As to why I am converting.. I grew up in a Baptist Church with my grandfather and great grandfather both ministers for 25 years at the same church. It was a real family time on Sundays and holidays. We stopped going when my parents split up but I always missed it. When I became a mom it was just something I knew I wanted to have. I went to a Catholic school and often to Mass with a friend and her family and loved the traditions of it.. so voila in the fall I decided to join a super church here with a younger priest who is funny, witty and really tries to bring the old traditions to make sense with today's world. We went to Mass today and the girls did really well in a very LONG service.. they also got to see Father Norm so I think it helped them in explaning a bit about the fact he is going to put water on their head tomorrow night.
We had a big family dinner this aft and I took a huge salad.. had a small scoop of stuffing and potatoe but only what fit on the plate around the salad and turkey.. a few bites of cake and one glass of wine.. so I do still have that demon in my head whispering cheat cheat but I did enjoy it.. I plan to be POP tomorrow and Sunday as you all know how desperately I am chasing that one pound.
If you look at my Webshots you'll see two photos I took today.. for the first time in my life I can truly say I loved the photo that was taken of me. Joni the avatar is for you of the girls dressed up with bunny ears but my profile pic has changed and you'll see the two new photos in the webshots.
Hope you are all having a super weekend.. my girls certainly are.. a huge egg hunt today and grandparents, more egg hunting and baskets head for them.. ahh the life of a child.. and of course this mommy is heading straight for Starbucks on Sunday.. DH has done and egg hunt for me every year since we met.. Hiding the Cadbury minieggs.. he calls them bunny poop and I have to follow the trail to find little presents.. he asked with my new eating what can he hide for me.. I told him coffee beans and Starbucks gift certifitcates.
Have a great day tomorrow and look forward to cathing up with you all to hear about your great weekends.
Extra special hello to Paula.. I hope you are surviving!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Wow, when I told you guys to keep it down so I wouldnt have alot to catch up on you guys really listened! must be the up coming holiday, it is so quiet here. well I am pooped, very busy day, so I am calling it quits, just wanted to peek in one more time, have a great weekend all

Paula, how did the biopsy go? hope it wasn't too painful, Hang in there!

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #396  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

kristen--i love the pics of the girls and you look great! enjoy your starbucks!! wish you were down here and could stop into my store. i'd make you the best latte ever...and it'd be on me!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #397  

Height: 5'2"

Wow! Sure has been quiet today.

Kristen - The new pic of the girls is super cute!! And, look at you, skinny! Wow. Your new profile pic is awesome.

DH is out of town, and the girls are fast asleep. Thought about watching some TV, but now I think I'll just turn in myself. Long weekend ahead!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:01 PM   #398  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Kristen - your new picture is fabulous! And my girls just make me so proud. I don't know where you find all their cute clothes, but they are soooooo adorable. So glad you have found a church to enjoy with your family. I think that is so important these days, but sadly, cannot say that I have found a great church place to call home. I had a good night just hanging out at a friend's house. Have a 2 PM tennis match tomorrow and climbing to the top of Stone Mountain early Sunday morning for a sunrise service. Looking forward to the weekend even though it's going to be below freezing....brrrrrrr........Happy Easter everyone!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #399  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Jillian if you were closer I'd be there every day! Man if only I could move all of us to one nice WARM little town!
Joni on the webshots page I've even created a new album for you down on the right.. that is just photos of the girls for their Aunt Joni!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:30 AM   #400  
Sara

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5"3"

Wow Kristen you look beautiful and soooooo skinny! You r daughters are so cute, I love the new picture of them, bunny ears and all. I wish you all the best tomorrow at the baptism. It is so special, and the fact that you are all 3 going to be doing it together makes it even more special. You sound like a wonderful caring person.

Joni- You are too sweet and the cutie is my DH.

Paula -I hope things start looking up for you, my heart goes out to you, things are bound to get better. Try and be positive and hopefully things will slowly come around.

Cassi- Where are you? I ove reading your posts they're so informative.

Angie- how's it going? I am bringing my son to join LA at the north Brampton location tomorrow morning where we're supposed to meet with Lyndsy at 10am. I am excited and nervous at the same time for him. I really don't want to put him on a diet, but he really needs to lose about 30-40 lbs. The doctors really want him to shed some weight and it will hopefully help with all his health issues. I will let you know how it goes, maybe we'll see you there.

Dan, I'm embarresed to say but I have no clue what brisket is either, but I would love to know? I tend to stick to my italian foods and sometimes I'll try and make some of my hubby's mom's portuguese dishes. My DH is going to start as well but he is not going to actually join LA just follow my book (red plan) but I think he might need the lites. He weighs about 223 lbs on our home scale so I am thinking my plan would do???I might me needing some male encouragement and advice from you.

Jillian- hmmmmmmmmm, I love Starbucks latte,can I join Kristen when she visits?

JM- How can you remember last years menu is beyond me...I have a hard time remembering what I ate last night! Is the peach cake you're talking about the one in the cook book? I was thinking about making that and bringing it over my friends house for desert.....if it is maybe I will reconsider.

Hi to everybody (and there's way too many to mention)I missed, and I just wanted to say this group of people we have here on this forum rocks! It is such an inspiration for me and I think a big part of my success in losing this weight.

Its getting late, and I really need to get some well needed sleep so to all of you hope you have a great POP day tomorrow and a very Happy Easter weekend to all. I will try and check in tomorrow but I have a very busy day on the go.

P.S: Too tiered to do spell check, and I know there's probably tons of mistakes, so please excuse the spellings...ciao!
bella mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:41 AM   #401  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Sara -- I'm going to be at the COD around 10:00!! I'll be the one begging the toddler to stop hiding in the store room.

Kristen -- You look great! That pic of the girls is too cute. Cameron has some blue bunny ears, I may have to take a matching pic for my Easter avatar.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #402  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Good Morning everyone (even though hardly anyone is around!).
Oh Kristen - the pictures are sooooooo cute. Is Jillian the older of the two? How did you come up with their cute names?
It's Baptism Day - What a wonderful to show your love for the Lord. God Bless You and your family!

I know it's going to be quiet here this weekend.....guess I'll take a little break too; got a lot going on.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:39 AM   #403  
LAWL Salt Police

Sara - Brisket is a cut of beef. It's the size of a large roast. When cooked, it's usually sliced thin across the grain and served as is, or swimming in sauce.. Personally, even before the diet, I liked it served plain with a little sauce on the side...

Have your hubby post here... We'll keep him in line! He and I weigh just about the same.. Funny to think that while I'm nearing the end of my diet, he's just starting, but we're at the same spot.. Of course, I have almost 30 lbs to go..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #404  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Well the good news is that when I went to the COD I got to meet Sara! It was nice to put a real face to you Sara. The dark side of the visit was gaining back almost all of what I lost on FF! I ended up eating more pizza yesterday than is allowed for a CC, and on Thursday I snuck (ha! snuck it by who?) some chocolates at the office, but I really didn't expect such a big hit. Of course, it's also TOM, but I know most of the blame is mine. Tonight is easter dinner, so at least, now that I'm armed with the facts, I'll have the picture of the scale in my head to keep me on plan.

I'm eating my salad now, as I expect dinner will include very few veggies.

My 2 yo DS is now taunting me...making me pretend donuts...lol. *Sigh*
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #405  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Kristen--LOVE the new photos--you and your girls are beautiful!

Hi to all--it's trying so hard to snow right now--I just wish it would either do it or not but quit teasing us.

Happy Easter to all--May God Bless each of you.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote