Old 04-27-2007, 02:38 PM   #1336  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

just back from WI, I went in yesterday but went back in today to do measurements. so when I weighed in, I lost another lb!! for a total of 4.6 for this TO!!! woo hoo. I kinda tweeked it a bit, and did it my own way. and seemed to have much better results. I had one egg white, plus one whole egg (yes yolk and all, oops bad me....) along with some cooked zuccini and broccoli for a no cheese omlette. along with the juice for breakfast, then for snack I had juice and a bar, lunch was juice and a salad or a baggie of cut up veggies to munch on, snack juice and a bar, supper, 6 oz meat (steak the first night chicken the second) with a large salad.... maybe.... 3 cups. with the last cup of juice. so I ate more than you are supposed to on the limited but not unlimited like the other. I was not hungery and I lost way more than any other time I did it. .......oh yea, I also had my coffee with cream. and even had a latte on the first day. plus water........

going camping this weekend. hope the scale stays down! we are taking our bikes so that should help.

where is nicole today??
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:40 PM   #1337  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Tina, OMG! I had forgotten I had put THAT there! It's been a looooong time since I've posted at 3FC. I thought I had updated everything. Well...obviously not! Actually, I'm in the room DH and I lovingly call the...computer room (we're so imagnative--NOT!). Ummm...my house is in Delaware!

Wow...this place mooooooves!

Lettie, good loss!

Last edited by GailR; 04-27-2007 at 02:45 PM.
GailR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #1338  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueCat View Post
Letti - I was trying really hard to catch up on all the post of the last 2-3 days, and as I was scrolling through yours.... I thought I was ready Nicole's post!... you know, her famous novels? But, wow! what a busy life you have!
My days aren't that full anymore, I was just trying to empathize with nicole, my little ones are all in school now, so my days are still busy, but no naps, no diaper.... no toddlers. but also no sloppy kisses, PB & J faced hugs. I miss the little ones sometimes, but then when DH and I have a day where we do what ever we want during the day while they are in school - run around town, eat out etc. then I am glad I am out of the little ones stage.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #1339  

Height: 5'2"

Only have a few minutes to check in, but just wanted to let everyone know that my LASIK went well. I am already thrilled with the results!! I'm having some issues reading things close up right now, but my distance vision is awesome! My surgeon said things should even out in the days, weeks, and months to come. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes!!

Oh, and Jillian, thanks for the birthday wishes!! My mom took me out shopping today and bought me 3 new outfits. I can't wait to show off my new clothes.

Anyway, gotta run. I have PHONE INTERVIEW in 4 minutes!!! Maybe this will be my ticket out of my crappy job. Wish me luck!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:00 PM   #1340  
LAWL Salt Police

Good luck Wendy!!

Was down a bit at WI today.. Let's see if my trend will continue and I'll be down more tomorrow when I WI with Liz...

I've been really bad about putting down my intake in my diary.. Plus, I've missed some veggie portions this week... Grrrrr...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #1341  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Did you know this? I mean, I think we all had an idea, but it helps me to see it in writing...I grabbed this off of MSN.com:

Gobbling down white bread and sugar can also leave you (and your face) looking quite bloated. This is because, for every gram of simple carbohydrate a person consumes, their body retains three grams of water, according to Gullo. Eliminate these foods from your diet, however, and in a few weeks, you’ll notice a big difference when you look in the mirror. “It’s the easiest way to look 15 years younger without a face-lift,” he says. Bye, bye bagels, hello sharp cheekbones!
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #1342  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Wendy – What a great day for you. I’m so glad to hear the sugery went well and you can see better already, how exciting! I wish you all the best of luck on your interview. You deserve to have a job that you can look forward to when you wake up each morning. Happy Birthday!

Dan – Are you doing WI daily…and losing each day? Damn you men.

Hey, where’s Jason and Michael? Jason, Michael, you still out there?
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:10 PM   #1343  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey all! I just got back from my 7 yo's school play. He was an army ant. He was sooo dang cute. It was really great. Have any of you ever taken phentremine? Today is my first day of it, and I cannot believe how high I am. Definitely an upper.

Joni- No, I have not been back to the gym yet, but hopefully tomorrow I will make it. All of a sudden I have all of the energy in world, LOL.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:11 PM   #1344  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Lettie.......XOXO.......I just signed on for the first time today.....and you totally made me cry!!! Thank you for understanding. I do love being a SAHM, and I wouldn't have it any other way..........and I know you know that........and I know you get it.....about DH wearing real clothes, and smelling like aftershave, and going out to lunch with grown ups, and choosing when to do some of his tasks of the day. That is really where the main frustration comes from. If he did what I did.........well, that's just silly talk now, isn't it? Anyway.......thank you all for your kind words.....and to those of you who wish you could be a SAHM, I understand. In all of my mothering years, these last 4 years are the first years I have been exclusively a SAHM, and I wouldn't have it any other way now XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:12 PM   #1345  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Katie........you are hilarious Be careful......and can you send me some of that stuff???
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #1346  
It's mine for the taking

Holy cow, I just realized that TOM is dropping by this weekend. (Explaining how two hershey's kisses just ended up in my mouth this morning) I can't believe I lost 2lbs this week, that has never happened in the week prior to TOM before. I think I might to TO for the next two days just to ensure that I don't see a gain on Monday. I could live with no movement at this time, but NOT a gain. I'm so happy to be in my new decade and I don't wanna go back! *Sucks down another glass of lemon water*
Old 04-27-2007, 07:36 PM   #1347  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick note to say hi and to wish everyone a good weekend. I will be going to COD tomorrow before I go to work for the afternoon. Not much else planned on deck for tomorrow.

Have agood night everyone!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #1348  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Wendy II - how did the interview go? Hope you continue to SEE great results from your Lasik?

JM - I miss you already, but I won't start checking your blog until Sunday or so. If anyone else checks first, please share with the group.

Katie - I'm not familiar with phentremine, but it sounds low cal and heavenly. I fear it's by prescription only......darn!

Evette - are you lurking by any chance? Hope all is well. I thought about you tonight. Some friends are heading to New York for theatre and fine dining. I'm so jealous.

Kristen - I'm late in saying this, but your DH sounds pretty amazing. I do not know too many guys that would confront their mamas on behalf of their wives. Not to say they should not do this, but there is something about the Mama-Son relationship that says this is taboo...........Your DH is one smart guy and/or he realizes his mama is a bit of a wack job. I do hope MIL shapes up. I cannot imagine being your MIL and not getting along with you....you're just too nice!

Hey Dan and Liz - good luck at weigh in tomorrow...may the best (wo) man win!~

I'm going to Pappadeaux's http://www.pappadeaux.com/pdxmenus.htmfor dinner tomorrow night and absolutely must look at the menu and plan ahead.....any suggestions folks?

would it be rude to just drink and not eat? I hate having to make a choice........perhaps if I get to the gym at 9 AM and stay until dinner at 5 PM, I can indulge?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 PM   #1349  
It's mine for the taking

Joni -- I'd go with the Asian Chicken Salad or maybe the Cedar Planked Salmon with asparagus...mmmmm.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:18 PM   #1350  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Joni.. thank you.. I'd love for you to be my MIL but you are far too young and gorgeous!I would pick liquid fruit.. oh wait you mean food too!! oops!!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote