Old 04-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #1231  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Where is Katie today??? Is everything ok girlie?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #1232  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendelina View Post
Do they make finger bikinis?
LMAO........wanna come over for coffee?
Old 04-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #1233  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Katie - I'm watching Gibson, the world's tallest Great Dane - he's on Oprah. When he stands he is taller than Shaquille O'Neil. They just showed him sitting in seats 10B and 10C on the plane (yes, regular coach seats on Ted Airlines....and if that weren't enough, he says "I love you..."
I would love to see that. I love dogs. Except my mom's (I actually do think the dog is sweet, he's just psychotic). Speaking of, I think Winkie is ok. My son called and said he's walking fine so thank God I didn't hurt him when I dropped him last night. Having said that, it's LAWL for the Winkster! He's going on a long walk tonight with me. Hey Nichole - I WILL put a picture of my precious pups for my avatar. Them I don't mind taking pictures of.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:50 PM   #1234  
Post-Master

Well, Shannon.......that's a start. I have a secret to tell you...........you are not the only chubby girl on here..........we ALL are, well, except for Kristen and Evette..........oh, and Dan, cuz he's a dude, so, it's not like we are going to be shocked if we see chubby cheeks or a double chin..........
Old 04-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #1235  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Well, Shannon.......that's a start. I have a secret to tell you...........you are not the only chubby girl on here..........we ALL are, well, except for Kristen and Evette..........oh, and Dan, cuz he's a dude, so, it's not like we are going to be shocked if we see chubby cheeks or a double chin..........
OK, uh, well then, pictures are against my religion. Uh huh. We believe when you take a picture it steals your soul. Yep, it's all coming back to me now. New branch of the Roman Catholic church. Nopicturans.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #1236  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen - I did the math....32.75 inches.........yowzer!

Yeah, Dan - your post made me laugh; reminded me of Seinfield episode..."The Mansierre" bra for guys that Kramer deveoped!

JM - thanks for the update. I think your schedule sounds perfect; hope you enjoy your travelling maternity leave! I'll be watching your blog for updates.

Smjezzy - glad Winkie is okay....dogs are a lot like humans in that it takes a day or so to work out the kinks after a mishap. My Charlie dog has put on 4 lbs since he started his chemo and the doc has told me to watch his weight. I must confess I was giving him a few extra "get well" treats, but I've stopped that and I, too, need to take him for a long, daily walk instead of a car ride!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #1237  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
LMAO........wanna come over for coffee?
It'll take me a few hours to get there... but sure!!

Joni - Wasn't the Mansierre also called "The Bro"
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:52 PM   #1238  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
............Ok, I know there was more I wanted to catch up on.....but I really need to get my butt to work here.......hey, where is Lettie?
Here I am!!! thanks

I am so exhausted! Today is Secretary's day. so delivering flowers was a bear. I normally deliver at 11 am for anywhere from 1/2 hour to 2 hours and then again at 3pm for anywhere from 1/2 to 1 hour. Today I had to start at 8 am and went non stop till 3:30. I took out 4 or 5 loads.... man, I lost count. good news is I made almost as much today as in a week and a half of delivering. so that will be nice on pay day. especially since we broke down and bought a new washer. I am doing TO ...FF? (limited stuff + bars) My COD calls that TO but I think others call it FF..........anyway. was a good day to do it. I didn't have any time to eat anyway. and now I am too tired to think about food. my new washer is doing a great job of washing but with all the work and being tired I am way behind on folding, yuck!

I tried to get all caught up on post. but I was way too far behind to do personals. I guess I better go fold some clothes before the Big AI event. I want to sit and veg for that.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:03 PM   #1239  
Danette lawl march 20/07

hi all

Lots to read today you all have been busy...Well great news today went to CoD for WI and I'm down 2 lbs in 2 days I was dancing all over the place they thought I was nuts. I'm so happy sooooooooooooooooooooo close to onederland
I know I have said it before but without you all and your stories and fun you have I would have lost my mind long ago.

Angie---- I'm waiting for my tests for IB waiting now for over a month for the appt...You know the one shinning a light where the light doesn't shine!!!!!!!

Allanah---Where are you?????? Enjoying the new brunswick weather?

Dan--- You have really opened my eyes with the salt

Kristen---- WTG on the extra veggie ...not my fav

Nicole, shannon and everyone else you crack me up

Still getting to know everyone and loving the dog stories
fan4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #1240  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Way To Go Danette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #1241  
Danette lawl march 20/07

thanks kristen

I see you set a new goal...with sabilization are you allowed to lose more?

Last edited by fan4u2; 04-25-2007 at 06:53 PM.
fan4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:37 PM   #1242  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Danette...Way to go, girl! 2 lbs in 2 days is so very awesome. WOW.

Kristen...I am so in awe of your success. It is amazing. I can only imagine how you feel (and can't wait to get there!). And nice measurements, you vixen! I am sure you are happy to burn those old boulder-holders and trade them in for some nice Victoria's Secret sexy things!

Dan...way too funny to even counter your post about the man breasts. I hope you burned your "Bro" or "Manzierre"!

I had another doctor lunch today...they wanted to go out for lunch and picked a bar and grill place right on the water. You could smell the burgers and fish and chips just walking in. Ouch! I stayed true to plan, however, and had the prawn taco salad (no olives, no shell, no sour cream) with 4 tortilla chips. It was tasty! Someday I will go back and treat myself to their special "St. Louis" burger...blue cheese and all! I have two more lunches this week...tomorrow they want Olive Garden (gasp!). The best part of that is that I get to do all the ordering and then bring it into the office. I will be choosing wisely for them and saving my starches for lunch for sure.

I must say...you all were not lying about that hot lemon water! Where have I been with this elixir? I started drinking last night (with a little splenda...thanks Kim!) and I can already tell a difference. The scale was my friend this morning and my engagement ring keeps turning on my finger. It is my new magical tonic.

Any guesses on AI tonight? I am going to say Letisha or Phil. I like them both but I have a feeling...anyone else?

I WI tomorrow morning...wish me luck!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #1243  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Seagal/Vic - Ryan's opening remark is that this is the biggest shocker in Idol history so there's no telling. I agree that it should be Letisha or Phil, but I'm always wrong...Sounds like your staying on top of your game with all your dining out. Good job!
I just realized we are close in goal weight, current weight and height....I'll be stalking you now to see how you do. Don't disappoint me. I'm probably older than you though, so I get to keep my higher goal weight of 135.

Danette - "you have opened my eyes about salt." I hate when I get salt in my eye. Good job on the 2 lb loss. You're set for the week!

Lettie - sounds like you had an exhausting today and need to put your feet up...but you need to eat girl! okay, eat and fold.........glad you had a lucrative day. I used to work as an Executive Secretary and loved my job. At one point, I even got certified (Certified Professional Secretary is what they called it back then; now they want to be called Administrative whatevers). I worked for the big boys and had a LOT of respect. Now I'm a peon; making more money, but low on the totem pole.

Wendy - hmmmmm.....not sure about the other manzierre name.......when I see your avatar with your DS, I just want to give him a big squeeze. With all the older siblings, does he get a lot of attention??

Kristen - any other theories on DD and her crying spells? I hope she's doing better. What's an aunt to do when she's 736.0 miles (1184.0 km) away...hey, that's really not all that far!!

Y'all have a great night......
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:31 PM   #1244  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Deb - No snow here. It rained like cats and dogs for about 24 hours and the wind was wicked. It is suppose to get up into the 70s and maybe even 80s this weekend though. I am really looking forward to that.

Joni - I am glad Heather got the boot last night too. I just find her very phony.

Looking forward to AI tonight. I am hoping Phil goes butwho knows at this point. I would really love to see Melinda or Jordan take the whole thing. Either way I think both will land nice recording contracts.

Per Nicole's request I have posted a pic on my avatar. It is the last decent picture that was taken of me. I'm a bit of a cameraphobe these days.

Kristen - I am so happy for you getting to stabilization. You really do inspire me every day. Don't let the crazy MIL get you down. I've got one of my own and the last time she visited I was ready to set my hair on fire and run screaming from the house. Kudos for not resorting to the comfort food. I am not sure I could be that strong.

JM - Girl! I am getting soooo excited for you. I can't even imagine what you are feeling. Enjoy Vietnam and savor the time ou have there so you can tell Josie all about it some day.

Got to go fix some dinner so I can watch the AI results and ANTM. Man, I am such a reality TV junkie.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:18 PM   #1245  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Lettie -- Relax a bit tonight, you deserve it! It's great when you can do a TO and not even notice because you're so busy.

Danette -- Way to go! Your perseverance really paid off! Ahh the special appointment is in your future. Well, I've often thought that I had IBS, but if that's the route to diagnosis, I'll just keep on thinking about it.

Vic -- Good job at lunch! HLW is wonderful, but for some reason I have a mental block when it comes to picking up some lemon juice at the damn store. I'm glad it's working for you.

Okay, bawling while listening to Josh Grobin and the African Childrens Choir, and trying to type too... how emotional is this show?

Libby -- Hey, you've been holding out on us, you're gorgeous! I'm TIVOing ANTM now so I can watch it after AI...another junkie here. You're still ahead of me in lbs, I'm hoping to get a little closer when I WI tomorrow.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote