3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends - April, 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/108701-lawl-losers-friends-april-2007-a.html)

katiebug77 04-12-2007 11:48 AM

Sorry Kim - I think I started the Deb thing. It was still early in the morning when I posted that. :)

KrispieD 04-12-2007 11:51 AM

Katie have a Dorito or two to wake yourself up!

MomOfThreeTeens 04-12-2007 11:53 AM

LOL Kristen, dont you dare encourage her to eat Doritos! Its ok Katie, I understand the brain not being awake. I just didnt want Deb to wonder when she scheduled surgery! LOL

katiebug77 04-12-2007 11:54 AM

mmmm.....Doritos...... no, better not. I leave for Jamaica a week from tomorrow, and I am trying to be good until then.

katiebug77 04-12-2007 11:58 AM

We can just chalk this up to another blonde moment for me :) I have lots of those.....

MomOfThreeTeens 04-12-2007 12:00 PM

Katie, you are going to be a gorgeous bride! I cant wait to see pictures!

kicker_RN 04-12-2007 12:03 PM

Ok you guys have me laughing out loud about Charla in the amour. My DH & I were laughing about it too. It is good to know that we are not the only ones going to ****. :devil:
I have been trying to catch up with all the posts but my computer time is limited because we are renovating our bathroom.
Nicole- every time we go to HD and get a salesperson that isn't that knowledgeable or " on the ball" I think about your interview. I wonder how they did on those situations. I was actually giggling quietly to myself after we talked to one guy. I think my DH thought that was confirmation that I have lost my mind.:D
Have a great day - you guys make me laugh so much.

ElleofALady 04-12-2007 12:16 PM

Been lurking just not posting...Congrats to all the losers:carrot: and maintainers...it's better than gaining. For those gaining...keep swimming, as Nemo would say.

Not many personals to recall but those who are lingering in my head...

Paula- Nice pic in your avatar! Hope you get a clear report!:hug:

Kristen- You are so close, it will be yours very soon! Once you hit goal, you have my permission to throw the scale out the back door!

Bobby Sam- Congrats on moving that scale to the left, once again! WTG!!!

As for me, well, I did it...I switched CODs a few days ago...despite no one responding to my post on how to do it... :shrug: :?: JK! The new COD is SO upbeat! Although my weight loss is my responsibility I can not do this on my own. I get the feeling my new COD gives high fives or Congrats when you lose weight.:carrot: Also they switched me back to Red Plan w/lites...already missing my extra starch!

Well, have to run and do some errands. I will check in later!

Seagal 04-12-2007 12:25 PM

Katiebug-Good job!

Katie (twin)-You're on!

Jillian-Way to go...you earned it!

Phoxiecat-Welcome! And 6 pounds is NOT measley...it's six pounds you would still be carrying around, right?

Nicole-Glad your dad's surgery went well..where in Wisconsin are you?

Kristen-Damn! So close and yet so far! It's just water weight so do not fret. As soon as Aunt Flo beats it you will be at your goal...wow! 90 pounds! Can you even LIFT 90 pounds. That is so amazing.

I have yet another business lunch today but luckily they want salads from Applebees...everyone loves that Oriental Chicken Salad (I will be getting something from the WW side of the menu). I want to be down .8 by WI in tomorrow. Can I ask you all a question...do you all get nervous EVERY TIME you go to WI? I do! Even if I am POP! I am trying to overcome this but it ain't easy.

Have a POP day, all!

MomOfThreeTeens 04-12-2007 12:46 PM

I do Vic, no matter how good I've been, I think its just scale phobia LOL Like your B/P being up just cause you're at the doctor.

smjezzy 04-12-2007 02:50 PM

So did anyone notice one of the advertisements on this page was a Paula Dean cookbook? I had to laugh since one recipe I saw on her show was "Fried Butter". I'm just sayin...might not be LAWL approved.

Noone has motivation advice. I was hoping someone had a pearl. I've always heard the more you exercise the more your body craves it. I don't think my body heard that rumor.

JLem311 04-12-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjezzy (Post 1650258)
So did anyone notice one of the advertisements on this page was a Paula Dean cookbook? I had to laugh since one recipe I saw on her show was "Fried Butter". I'm just sayin...might not be LAWL approved.

Noone has motivation advice. I was hoping someone had a pearl. I've always heard the more you exercise the more your body craves it. I don't think my body heard that rumor.

i'm with you on the motivation. i need it in the worst way. i wish i would crave exercise. ha. i doubt that will ever happen for me. it's always a chore that i force myself to do. and i've been doing a better job slacking than anything else. wish i had some tips for you.

KrispieD 04-12-2007 04:25 PM

Okay here to confess that Flo is messing with my mind.. I was trying to think of a good motivational response to Shannon's question about motivation.. then my brain started telling me if there was a Burger King whopper on the street a block away I sure would be motivated to run laps to get to it.
Had to share the fact that mentally I may be detiorarating! HELP me make it through the weekend!

zambejaly5 04-12-2007 04:34 PM

I looked and looked for a better picture of me so replace my avatar and I can really find many pictures of me at all, and the ones I do have arent very good. the best one I could find was this one that looks like I am Manic! oh well, some day I will love the camera again.

POP so far today. my fingers feel .......not puffy. so I am hoping I am down tomorrow.

Lettie

smjezzy 04-12-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrispieD (Post 1650443)
Okay here to confess that Flo is messing with my mind.. I was trying to think of a good motivational response to Shannon's question about motivation.. then my brain started telling me if there was a Burger King whopper on the street a block away I sure would be motivated to run laps to get to it.
Had to share the fact that mentally I may be detiorarating! HELP me make it through the weekend!

Well, that is food for thought :dizzy:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.