Old 04-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #331  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Kim2 you just beat me! I'm 1lb from my 60 and have to get that over Easter weekend..
What am I missing about Cassi being promoted or something? I was gone all day and came home to scroll through the pages to catch up.. my quick glimpse revealed lots of Sanjaya, chocolate bunnies, Deb looking awesome, Wendelina on the treadmill, bridezilla going for the treadmill, chocolate bunnies, peeps, Lea Ann dealing with a terror, SaltyDan, chocolate bunnies and wrestling!
Heaven help the newbies!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #332  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Juliemarie - I just read your updated adoption blog..the pictures are amazing. I cannot believe all the stuff you already have set up for Josie. She's one lucky young lady.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #333  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Kristen - Cassi has been appointed to be our moderator.. (see the Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thread)
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #334  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Welcome Jojomarti! What's your real name??

Nicole - yeah, we've been nuking peeps for years.. they blow up like balloons!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #335  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

JM........I just read your blog too.......and let me tell you something.......my girls wore dresses ALL THE TIME. My wise mother told me that dresses look much cuter on the baby than hanging in the closet. My girls hardely ever wore the same dress twice.......and you can dress them up, even if there is no special occassion. I was also a sucker for bonnets....you know, the white old fashioned ones with lace and ribbons..........I put them on my girls wayyy too long....till they were like 2 or something.....it's like their little heads never saw the sun...lol. Also.....I LOVE the smell of liquid downey....with the bright pink cap.......if they made candles in that scent...I'd buy a million of them. Speaking of yummy scents........I LOVE LOVE LOVE original scent baby magic. It is hard to find now. I know lots of people buy johnson and johnson..........but there is no scent as yummy as a clean baby magic baby head. It's yum squared. OH........I miss babies.............
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #336  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Nicole/Joni-thanks for reading the blog. Setting up the room is so much fun. Organizing bath stuff is entertainment!

I think mom and I are going to spend our 3 1/2 weeks playing dress up with her . . . . just to pass the time!

Baby magic huh? i'll look for it-although i have quite a bit of j&j.

I have about 10 sunhats for her-you can't take a baby outside without one in Vietnam-the locals will chastise you if you do.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #337  
Post-Master

Isn't that funny about the sunhat..........I was taught to always put a hat on a baby.....so when I see a baby out in public without a hat......I always want to cover their little heads. Funny, huh?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #338  
Post-Master

Goodness me........I have been playing online on and off ALL stinkin day........I am such slacker today. I think I feel like I shoud get the day off or something cuz I actually FINISHED the laundry yesterday.........can you believe that sh&#, Lettie? LOL
Old 04-05-2007, 06:34 PM   #339  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Baby Magic is also great for sunburns....I'm a fair skinned gal and that stuff worked miracles on me when I was young and stupid and let myself get sunburned! I, too, love the smell. I didn't know it was hard to find.

Okay, I'm going to buy some peeps just to see what they do. Is this going to mess up my microwave? I don't feel like cleaning sticky good off the sides.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #340  
Marsha

S/C/G: 175.6/150/135

Default Real Name

Wendelina - My real name is Marsha. This is the first forum I have ever joined, so I need to figure out how to put that on my profile, along with a picture.
jojomarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

My surgery is in 7 weeks. I'm going to challenge myself to lose 10 more pounds by then! My average is 2.4 a week so if I make it anywhere close to that, I'll have the 10 pounds then some!
They told me today that they'll put my account on hold for 30 days after my surgery. I said why? She said because our bodies all react differently to anesthesia and my weight may fluctuate and that way I wont lose my weeks while I'm recovering. So good deal![/QUOTE]

You can take a break from the COD, but not from us!! I am so excited for you. and what perfect timing, you can do the memorial day challenge it is 7 weeks!

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #342  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Goodness me........I have been playing online on and off ALL stinkin day........I am such slacker today. I think I feel like I shoud get the day off or something cuz I actually FINISHED the laundry yesterday.........can you believe that sh&#, Lettie? LOL

SHOOT, LAUNDRY?!?!
I knew there was something I neglected today. I mean besides the house and everything in it!!!! the same load is in there that started first thing this morning!!!!!!!!!! I think you getting it done yesterday should be under the NSV link!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #343  

(psst...... shhhh, where is Dan....... Ok so I did FF on Tuesday and Wednesday. Today did first day of boot camp. Was doing great til 10 min ago I had my food and my daughter was cooking tacos for her and the other kids. and then before I knew it, in my mouth flew a taco complete with taco seasoned "burger" (fake meat) a crunchy taco shell, sour cream, and two black olives. oh yeah and some quac! then there were the handful of tortilla chips............ Yikes can you say sodium, off plan., lost my head........ and I really wanted to be down agian tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! water here I come!!!!!..............so shhhh don't tell Dan you saw me!!)
Old 04-05-2007, 07:55 PM   #344  
Post-Master

LOL.....don't you hate it when that happens, Lettie? We won't tell Dan......(just playin with ya, Dan.).

Joni............use a paper plate
Old 04-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #345  
LAWL Chick

S/C/G: 191.6/145/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTdebster921 View Post
I am almost 106 lbs. lighter than I was at my heaviest weight.
You are such an inspiration! That is an amazing accomplishment!!!
Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote