April 29th Travel Date!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Waving the Woo Hoo stick here-but for a different reason

I received word today that I have a tentative travel date of April 29th. They are pretty sure my case will have cleared by then-and of the 60 plus families that have traveled, they've only had one case not clear by the projected date. So I feel pretty confident that on the 30th of April, I will be holding my little girl!

So much to do now!
  • WHOOHOOOO WHOOOOHOOOOO WHOOOOHOOOOO..........what fabulous news, JM!!! Congratulations!!! I'm truly happy and excited for you XOXO

• Oh, JM, I am soooooo happy and excited for you!
  • YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JM - I'm doing my happy dance for you! Congratulation! I know it has probably seemed like an eternity. Soon you are going to be "mommy"
  • Hey JM,

I don't know your story but I gather you're adopting and it's finally coming thru. CONGRATS! I have a friend who adopted from Guatemala and another who adopted from Poland. I am very happy for you and your little blessing.

Where are you adopting from?
  • smezzy-

I'm adopting from Vietnam-for more details check out my blog in my sig . . .
  • What a pretty baby! I think I would have left the paw prints there, the kitty was just helping you paint. Very cute room and very cheerful. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONTRATS
  • Quote: What a pretty baby! I think I would have left the paw prints there, the kitty was just helping you paint. Very cute room and very cheerful. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONTRATS
    Yeah-I think she's pretty darn cute too!
  • That is sooooooooo exciting!!!!! YEAH!!! My number 5, a girl, was born April 22. So I remember being excited for the end of April. Spring, Easter, new babies, what a wonderful time. (and no postpardom!!!!!) Congrats!

Lettie
  • Oh, JM, that is so awesome!!!
  • Congrats JM! I cannot even imagine how excited you are! Your little girl is lucky to have you for a Mommy!
  • JM,

I think what you are do is incredible. Congratulations!
  • I just went and read your whole blog! wow. that was fun. Made me want to adopt. Josie is such a dainty little thing! and I love your cats. I really love the picture with Roxie on the top of the door. How did she get up there! So you started this process in October of 2006? You realize that by the end of April that will only be 7 months! That beats the old 9 months! I also love your nursery! My 6 year old asked me to paint her room with flowers and butterflies. I think I will have to copy your flowers I love them
  • YEAHHHHHH--can't wait to see photos of MOMMY & JOSIE!!!!!!