How much could I lose???

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I always Love having an idea of how much I can lose...

can anyone here, on the purple plan, tell me how much you've lost in your first few weeks? "10 lbs in X weeks" like that???

thanks! looking forward to this new endeavor tomorrow!!!

• I lost 5.5lbs my first week. That includes Fast Forward.
  • EXCELLENT!!!! Just gives me something to look forward to

congrats!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • Hey Janeen, keep in mind that this isn't a magic cure, and only works if you stick to it. Even then, your results will be your own...some of us (*coughKristencough*) lose REALLY fast (and yes, I'm SO jealous, hah!), but others seem to drag along in a slow but steady pattern. Just keep on keepin' on, and you'll do great!
  • It depends on a lot of different things.

I dropped 12 pounds in my first 3 weeks. I've been yo-yoing 3 pounds for the last 15 weeks. However, I work-out like a crazy woman, and have lost 15 inches in those 15 weeks. I'm 3 sizes smaller, I'm down 7 inches in the waist alone! Loss depends on more than just what the scale says sometimes.
  • Megan.. I'm LOL at your post!!!! You rock.. would you feel better to know that I went off the wagon on the weekend, had cocktails (GASP) and a bite of cheesecake any my body thanked me by being up 4lbs on Monday after my previous weigh in on the Saturday.. thank goodness I'm in on your challenge and did TO

To Janeen who asked the first question, I think a majority lose around 10lbs in the first 4-6 weeks. Keep at it and all those numbers will add up
  • Now that I checked back in my books, I lost 18 lbs the first 6 weeks. And then drastically slowed down. But the initial boost was awesome!
  • Cassi YOU are AWESOME!!!
  • No, just had a LOT to lose. But thanks.
  • Cassi-I agree with Kristen-you ARE awesome!
  • Please say hello to JM.. another queen in the Awesome castle.. good to see you darlin.. keep you the great work.. the century club is calling your name...almost there!!! If Angelina gets her baby first I'm boycotting all her movies as well at the Pittmans.. hang in there.. it will be worth the wait xo
  • Why thank you-Miss Biggest Loser! (you'll be back on top next week-if there's still a challenge going on ) The 100 lb mark has been eluding me for awhile-hopefully I'll get there soon . . .

Anyway-I heard this morning that Angelina's been fastracked on her adoption and could get her son really soon-one report said this weekend and another said next month. I'm steaming . . . . do I gotta get Botox in my lips to speed this up and bring my little girl home?
  • Personally, I think Angelina's a spoiled rotten brat.
  • Quote: Personally, I think Angelina's a spoiled rotten brat.
    I agree!!!

Don't worry JM, I know you'll be getting your baby girl soon. We are all rooting for you!!!
  • I am new to LAWL and I am on my third week. The first week I lost 6 pounds and the second week I lost 4. I weigh in again tomorrow! Good luck