Old 03-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #1336  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
Good Friday everybody! Down 2.6 at WI this morning, that puts me in the
160's! I havent weighed that little since before my oldest son was born and he just turned 22! Hope everybody has a great weekend!

great job kim!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:44 AM   #1337  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Kim2- YAY on the 160's!!!

Nicole- You are welcome! I don't think that you get an employee discount at HD. I had a friend that worked there and they told them that the mark-up was so low that everybody got the same price. That was a few years ago, so it may have changed.

Kristen- Huge congrats on being soooo close to your goal. You ROCK girl!!!

Dan- Hope you are feeling better.

Joni- The furkids are just beautiful!!

Katie- Any more babies yet????

I have sent out the cookbook to all that requested, if you haven't received it, let me know. Joni did a hyperlink in the TOC and it's a time saver. Thanks again Joni for telling me that.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:04 AM   #1338  

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all!! Just got back from oldest DD's soccer game a bit ago. My in-laws took the girls to spend the day with them, so I've got a little time to get a few things done around the house. However, my cousin is getting married this afternoon, and I am singing for the wedding, so I don't have a lot of time. But, at least I can get ready in peace, and not worry about the girls. OH, and my BNWI this morning put me at 140.5, so I'm in a great mood. The 130's are just around the corner!! I had thought about changing my goal to something in the 120's, but now I'm thinking not. I'm afraid if I get too small, it will be too hard to maintain. We'll see... Hope everyone has a POP day!!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:12 AM   #1339  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Way to go Wendy.. tape yourself singing and put it on Youtube for us!
Deb super job on sharing the cookbook.. what a great gift.. I think variety in meals has made me much more successful!
DH and I got out for a dinner date last night after the intense house purging and cleaning. Had some greek food, a glass of red wine and a few bites of cheesecake and enjoyed every single bite. My mom had noted me earlier and said make sure you get out for dinner and Eat.. you dad is worried you are going to get too skinny.. I had to laugh as I don't think I've heard that statement in my life!!!
Hope you all have a super weekend and great results on the scale. Let's remember bathing suit season around the corner.
Kim2.. what is the best kind of suit for the walmart bags aside from duct tape????
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:55 AM   #1340  
Ally on LAWL

S/C/G: 203.6/171.4/133.6

Height: 5'2

hey guys! i know I don't post much but believe me I read religiously about 28 times a day!! It's a great excuse not to do my school work Just back from weigh in and lost 2.4 which I'm very excited about. I bought the morning star chicken nuggets and wondering what people think of them? Also, does anyone make their own hummus? I was about to check Debs cookbook (Thank you so much, it is wonderful!) and see if there is a recipe in there, but just wondering if anyone had a recipe they loved, the COD told me I had to make home made if I wanted to eat hummus! Keep up the good work everyone!
Agibely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:04 PM   #1341  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone! i got off work early today and had a chance to go to COD for my saturday WI and i'm sure glad i did..because i was down another 2.4lbs for a total of 3.2lbs lost this week! Whoo! I've lost 15lbs since I started and am almost at my weight was at when i left LAWL last June. So, I'm doing great!

It's a nice day here today and i'm thinking of working out and then enjoying a book outside on the deck of our condo.

Hope everyone has a great saturday!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:08 PM   #1342  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy weekend everyone,

The end of this week was busy for me. Found out late thursday I had an internal interview at work for another position first thing friday morning. Not a lot of time to prepare but at least it was over early. There is a second portion to it so I won't know anything until at least wednesday. I am not overly optimistic as there were several that they interviewed but you never know. It depends what they were looking for. It was one of those behaviour interviews with the STAR technique. I hate hate hate them. Have I mentioned I hate them? You never know when you leave the room if you did a good job or not. Total crapshoot!!! Oh well, It doesn't really matter if I get it or not. It would be nice but there will be other positions in the next few months being posted as well.

I have been good this week food wise. Scale isn't showing anything yet, but I am going to do a FF to get it moving again this week. I'll probably do it on tuesday and wednesday.

I am going to see the furkid tonight as ex has a bowling thing and I don't want her alone tonight. So, I'll stop and get a salad somewhere and have supper there tonight and play with her. Then I have to stop at the store before going home as I have to make a tossed salad and get some rolls for an impromptu house warming a friend and I are having for one of our co-workers. She just got a new place a couple of weeks ago. She knows we are "dropping by" but has no idea we are bringing lunch and treats and presents. Should be fun for a few hours.

We were on baby alert yesterday at work as one of our manager's wife went into labour. In the last 6 months we have had 4 babies in our little dept. Must be something in the water!!! And we have the dad's working with us. He ended up having a little girl late yesterday afternoon. That makes 3 girls and 1 boy out of our daddies!! This one was good though as he already has 2little boys. We teased him his wife needed a little more estrogen in that house and he needed to be wrapped around someone's little finger and this new one will do exactly that!! I am sure he will bring her by next week. As long as everyone else keeps having them at least I don't have to!!! (might be difficult right now too).

Well, I should get a bit of housework done before I go over to see Chancey.

B back later!!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:13 PM   #1343  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Kristen........isn't so adorable how daddy's never quit worrying about their little girls?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #1344  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Well, back from WI, and I'm down 3 lbs. since Tuesday so I am pretty pleased about that. I'm finally, firmly in the 80's - yippee!!! Did Express (TO without bars) for the last 2 days to try to get back into the swing of things since being sick. Think it really helped! Now just back to the regular plan.

Nicole - I used to date a guy that had worked at HD. He did tell me that there is no employee discount because the mark-up is so small and that is one of the ways they keep their prices low. However, as an employee, you are the first to see things go on sale and get clearanced. He got some AMAZING deals on things getting clearanced - like tile for 10 cents a square foot, discontinued lighting fixtures, etc. He pretty much remodeled his entire house with clearance stuff.

Hope everyone has a POP weekend!
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:00 PM   #1345  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Way to go Libby!! I love getting firmly into a new decade.. great work!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #1346  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

WI this morning. Down 2 more WOOHOO. It has been over 7 years since I was below 130. Amazing, not feeling it yet but once I get below 200 I will be a happy camper. 1 pound at a time.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:23 PM   #1347  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Libby! 3 pounds? AWESOME! You go!

Also, Shannon...way to go! I am waiting for the day that I lose 2 pounds in one week!

I did go to WI yesterday and was down .8 which was great. Anytime I see the scale go sounth I am a happy girl. I am hoping to be under 160 by WI Tuesday. I leave for my trip home Weds and would be happy to be down.

I STILL don't have any sense of taste or smell. Going on day 4. My doctor said it was just the illness, not the cold meds so that was a relief. The good news is that it has made cheating a non-issue. The only time I eat is when I am actually hungry. I never realized how much my mouth and nose had to do with cheating. We order thin crust veggie pizza for dinner last night and I had a piece and a half which would normally be torture. Not so much. DF wants to go out for dinner tonight but I do not even see the point. My senses are starting to come back just the slightest bit...I can now taste a little salt. I am sure by the time I am home for Easter they will be back to normal and I will be wanting to drink all the beer and eat all the Wisconsin cheese. Damn!

DF and I are going clothes shopping this evening...I don't want to spend a ton of money since I hopefully will continue to shrink (lost 2.5" in my waist and 2" in my hips so far...yeehaw!) but I need some stuff in the meantime. I guess we will be doing a little bargain shopping and saving the expensive stuff for when the tag says Size 6!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic and POP weekend!!!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #1348  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Ally, there is a hummus recipe in the e book. It came off of the LAWL website. I haven't every had it but I have heard good reviews from those that have made it.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #1349  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

HI THERE FRIENDS......went on a cruise and a trip for two weeks and only gained 1.6.......I am ok with that actually....I worked out every day on the ship and walked daily when on land...made good choices...SO I wi today and feel fine about the results///......I still want to lose a little more...but will see...I will be posting more..promise!!!!!..nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:12 PM   #1350  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Vic, awesome inches lost!!! I had the same thing with taste and smell for about a week and a half, it was TERRIBLE...you probably have a sinus infection. If you take a sinus decongestant it might help, you can also try saline nose drops or if youre really desperate...warm water with a lot of salt, SNORTED through your nose one nostril at a time- G-R-O-S-S but it works....
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote