Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 336.4/220

Height: 6'2"

WOW! 3 pages of replies for March already! Busy place. Lost 2.2 @ WI this morning. I was not sure what would happen after having a really busy travel day. I had to go to Vegas on business Tuesday and caught a red eye home Tuesday night. Let's just say airport fodd it not POP.

Hope all are well! Chat soon - Michael
Michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #47  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Deb.......I LOVE your Easter Eggs. I love beading. I have always enjoyed sewing and crocheting.......and this last year I played around with beading a bit..........what an addictive and expensive hobby. I stay out of the bead aisles everywhere.....and there must be about 20 bead stores in a 20 mile radius around me. It is terrible. I have kind of had to give up sewing, crocheting and beading for now............but I will pick it all up again in a few years when the house wrecking twins get a bit older. I always tease DH that I may never finish school because once the kids are all in school, I will be too busy with all of my hobbies I have been putting off for the last few years..LOL. Your beaded eggs are beautiful.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #48  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Deb - Gorgeous eggs! I wish I had that level of patience!

So, they dropped me down to Purple on yesterday and I am not sure if it's because of TOM or just the drop in general but I am feeling DEPRIVED! Someone please tell me I will adjust to losing my 1/2 P and 1S. Yikes!!!
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #49  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi Gang!!

Just postin' quick before I go outside to shovel for some exercise tonight. I'm loving the snow (sorry Barb!!) I'm debating what time our office should even open in the morning since it's supposed to snow like crazy all night. I sent everyone home at 3 today and then stayed by myself until 5. It was pretty peaceful to watch the snow without anyone in the office. Universal oneness even...

Deb - those eggs are amazing.. how the heck do you do that??

Kristen - hope your troops are recovering.. and you too for that matter!

Nicole - I'm totally jealous over Joni's Billy tickets too.. I want to see him and Elton before I die.. or before they do. Crap, I'd better get busy.. those guys are getting old!! Are your homewreckers nicknamed "Destruct & Destroy" ? I had a brother and sister in my daycare, and that was their nicknames.. they were a 2-kid wrecking crew. They burnt me out on daycare.

Evette - You are definetly sweet -- but no reason to be shy, honey.. you're smokin' hot!!

Barb - did you start the new Gold 2 today?

Jason - hope you enjoyed your Movie & Poop day!

Kim - I have a sign outside my door at work that says "If you're asking for a favor, you'd better have chocolate"... and funny enough.. they all obey the sign!

Katie - Yes! Yes! A toast to smaller bums!!!

Hello to everyone else I didn't get too.. gotta get the shoveling done while baby is still doing his mid-evening nap.
G'nite!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #50  
The hotness! (AKA Kim)

S/C/G: 180/170/125

Height: 5'3"

It is only March 1 right?... 4 pages in one day!! Remarkable! Sorry, I don't think I have it in me to read them all ... I'll try to catch up tomorrow... just wanted to say Welcome to a new month! Now I must go attend to my sick baby (one of my ferrets) she has suddenly lost a bunch of weight so she is going to be separated from her "sisters" and put into the solo cage for a day or so so we can keep an eye on her... and here I thought that I was lucky for not having kids to worry about!... turns out furkids are just as bad

Going for WI tomorrow

Good night all!
The best ME I can be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendelina View Post
Jason - hope you enjoyed your Movie & Poop day!
Well, luckily for me it turned out to be a "movie" day and not the latter! I did manage to watch "The Marine" (kind of dumb) and "Flags of our Fathers", but slept through "School of Scoundrals". Oh yeah, and I watched an episode of "Supernatural" that I had recorded...so, it was a good day. Hopefully, the lack of eating and passing of what was eaten will pay off on Saturday's weigh in! I have hockey Friday night, so that should help as well...
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #52  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Happy Friday guys!!!!
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:34 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Well, now that I'm done my sick day, I get to enjoy my snow day! Well, it's not really snowing, but the highways are icy. It's too bad the daycare wasn't open so I could really take advantage of this time off and finish some more movies!
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #54  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, I just read about the terrible storms in the south. Check in all of you, please!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:23 AM   #55  
Post-Master

I'm not very south...........but we did have tornados warnings here yesteday, and a 7 year old little girl died in one in southern Missouri. It was just a weird weird weather day yesterday. It was 67 degrees........and then dropped into the 30's. It rained.......then the sun was shining......then the winds were whipping all night. No damage here, thank goodness........but it was a bit nerve wracking. The strange thing about the tornado in the south here, was it hit at like 6:30 a.m. The weather man said tornados don't usually hit that early in the day.....and that is why they think this girl died..........no warning.......they must have been sleeping, and they lived in a trailor home. Isn't that horrible? Are all of our southern buddies ok?

And Joni........tell me about my boyfriend last night.
XOXO
Old 03-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #56  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Scale was good to me. Lost 4 of the 5 vacation pounds; 1 to go!
Billy Joel was FANTASTIC. I tried to talk my friend into searching Billy out at the hotel that most celebs stay at, but it was a rainy night and we both had to work today, so we came on home. Billy sang all his great songs and has quite the sense of humor. He played for at least 2 hours. No opening act, which was great. It was all Billy. I have to say, though, he and most of his band members, could use a dose of LAWL!! Billy is 57 years old now, and I know this weight loss game doesn't get any easier with age. He needs to take better care of himself.
I'm so busy at work.......gotta run.
Oh, Kim, I agree with Lea Ann -- direct deposit is the only way to go!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #57  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Joni- Glad that you had fun, and that you are okay!

Nicole- Wow, that is really scary.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:51 AM   #58  
Post-Master

Joni.......so funny that you wanted to go find Billy Boy at his hotel. My girlfriends and I always want to go find people after their concerts, but never do. I thought we were the only weirdos........LOL.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:57 AM   #59  

Height: 5'2"

Good morning! It's beautiful here today, despite a strong storm system that came through last night. Thankfully, there were no tornadoes here. I'm pretty much over my cold (finally!), so maybe I can enjoy the weekend. I would love to have one weekend where we didn't have to run, BUT that's not to be once again. We're going to DH's parents tomorrow night to celebrate February birthdays..DH, two nieces, and SIL all have Feb. birthdays. We were supposed to celebrate last weekend, but everyone was sick. Then, Sunday morning we have Church, and Sunday afternoon, ODD is going to a birthday party at the bowling alley. AND, my house is a mess and laundry needs to be done, so I'll need to find time to take care of that this weekend as well. I need a vacation just to get everything in order!! Anyway, I have WI today, so wish me luck. I've been doing pretty well, so hopefully, the scale will be down. If not, that's okay 'cause I'm wearing some more of my "pre-pregnancy" pants that I've had packed away for 2 1/2 years.

Now, here's my LONG list of personals. I actually went through and read everything and typed out responses in a Word document. I know I won't be able to do this everyday, but at least I'm caught up for now!!

Kimphin – Glad you had a good trip. That vacation weight will come off before you know it!!

Jason – Hope you feel better today and that you enjoyed watching all those movies.

Kate – A strong storm system came through here last night, but we mostly got wind and rain. No tornadoes here, thank goodness. It’s beautiful today, but really breezy.

Lacorso – Just keep saying, “I can and WILL lose the weight!!” I actually set my goal higher than what I actually want to be, so since things are going so well, I’m thinking of changing my goal once I get a little closer to the 130 mark.

Lori – Ooooh! Disneyland sounds fun. I’ve never been there, but I’ve been to Disney World four times. In fact, DH and I went there on our honeymoon. I’m a big kid at heart!!

Dan – Glad the wind didn’t blow you away. Hope you get to feeling better!

Joni – I’m so jealous! Billy Joel will be playing in Raleigh TOMORROW, and I would so love to be there. Just not in the budget right now. Glad you had a great time at the concert!!

Jillian – Hey! Hope things are going well down in Fayetteville!!

Paula – Good luck with the cookout preparations! Kids grow so quickly. Can’t believe mine will be 6 and 2 in May!! They were just babies for goodness sake!

Kristen – Hang in there! Hope DD feels better soon. The stomach flu has been going around ODD’s school, so we’ve been praying that she doesn’t bring it home. So glad Spring is almost here!!

Libby - Don’t worry. I’m sure your body will adjust to the reduced amount of food soon. I know that when I first started, I thought I would never be able to survive on the amount of food I was allowed to eat. But, now, I have some days where it’s hard to get everything in…and I’m on gold.

Rhonda – Hope you survived TO AND working in the school cafeteria!

Erika – WTG on your loss!! Wish I was doing as well on the St. Patty’s challenge.

Evette – Wow! You are so close to your goal, and you look great!

JM – Good to see you back!! Hope things are going well with the adoption process.

Cassi – I’m glad Aphil was able to update the thread name, so that it didn’t have to bug you all month. It would have bothered me, too. Hope you’re doing well down in sunny Florida!!

Nicole – I know what you mean about trying not to let PBS raise your children. I hate that my girls watch so much TV, but I figure that as long as I make sure it’s quality TV, it’s not TOO, TOO bad. Unfortunately, ODD doesn’t care too much for PBS anymore because people at school tell her that only babies watch Dragon Tales and Clifford. She’s too much into Sponge Bob now, and it drives me nuts!! Glad you were North of the worst of the storm.

Barb – Glad you’re back here with us. You can do it!!

Stephanie - Great job on being down 13 lbs so far. That is awesome!!

Aphil – Thanks for changing the thread name for us.

Deb – WTG on the loss!! And, I love your beading. Wish I could do things like that, but I’m so not creative. I’m glad my ODD inherited that trait from her grandmothers.

WendyII – Hope you and your babies are enjoying all that snow!! Even though it’s beautiful here today, I’m still a little jealous!! Would love to be at home building a snow man with the girls.

Kim – Hope your furkid feels better soon. Good luck on WI!

Katiebug, Megan, Sherry, Michael (WTG on the loss), and anyone else I may have missed, hope y’all are well and have a great day!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #60  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. i finally have a day off. the bad part is, this is my only day off til we fly out to south dakota to see the kids. but im so excited to have 10 days off! I'll try to check in while we're gone, but can't guarantee anything..need to spend time with my babies!

i was thinking about going to WI today, but decided that i'll do it tomorrow since i don't have to work til 2pm. then i'll WI on tues and then won't until i get back...which is scary to me! i need to check in and was going to at my old COD, but don't think i'll have time. but i'll just try and remember to be good and choose wisely. it'll be a bit harder since we're going to my parents to see them and my brothers and it's my bday while we're there too..but i'll manage.

anyways, that's about it. the wind was loud last night! but it's in the 60's today. glad everyone is doing well.

enjoy the day and weekend!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote