Old 03-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #1216  

Height: 5'9"

Went for my WI today and --- I was down 2 lbs.!!!! I am thrilled! 2lbs. in 2 days. I gotta go and adjust my ticker!!! Yay!
BobbySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #1217  
Margaret on LAWL

S/C/G: 300/288/170

Height: 5'10"

That's great! Congrats! Adjusting the ticker is already one of my favorite things too! lol
Pockylvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #1218  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

Well, I'm back on the bars, and my credit card is absolutely maxed as a result. This had better be worth it...
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #1219  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Dan & Liz- The two of you are soooo cute. Liz- Congrats on the size 14!

Jillian- Are you on a Harley right now? You look like one of those hot biker chicks. I love hats and yours is so cute!

Wendy- Good for you about the LASIK! Also, your clothes are falling off you girlie! I command you to shop this weekend for a new size!

Juliemarie- I'm so happy for you. It's a great feeling being a Mom. Congrats!

Nicole- I'm with you about being the 'boss". I would probably be difficult to work with as I have been a SAHM for a while. Good luck though and hope you were POP all day!

Denver- Good luck with your taxes!

Angie- I guess you are out sportin' your new car. Don't drive too fast...I love a stick shift , too. I had an Acuara before the kids...now I drive a SUV. Oh, the sacrifices...

Joni- Have you seen your ticker? You are close to goal. Good luck! I live in Duluth, so maybe the water you are drinking over in Cobb to lose weight so quickly will trickle my way.

Megan- 4.4 lbs!!! The Doritos must have jolted your metabolism...:giggle: Good for you!

Jenn- What in the world is, uhmm...Pirate's Booty?

Wendy II- Congrats on the size 14! LAWL does make you learn some things about yourself. It sounds like you have control over your food choices. Good for you!

Deb- Glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see your WI results for Friday. GL!

BobbySam - It feels good to see the scale move! WTG! I see we are nearly the same height and have almost the same weight loss goal...we are weight loss twins. Hi Twin!

I am still dealing with ice cream cravings at night...but I am doing good. No indulgence of ice cream past 8PM since being on LAWL. Now if I could get my youngest to sleep thru the night, I think I could kick this craving. Time will tell.

I lost 2.2 lbs at WI today. WOO HOO! I am excited but taking it one day at a time. It looks like everyone is losing- which is a good thing.

I don't usually watch AI until like the final 5 are left. All the other episodes sort of irritate me...It just always seems like some of the worst singers are taking the space of some of the better singers. But I do watch Dancing With the Stars. I am a Joey Fontaine and Laila Ali fan. Joey is moving his extra weight around like there is no gravity. Laila is just commanding the dance floor. Heather Mills is overated. Liza Gibbons is next to be voted off. She is too stiff and debutantish( I made that word up.)The others are either awful or just alright. I love the show. One thing I do plan on doing after losing half of my weight, is to start ball room dancing lessons...just as a hobby.

Good night everybody!
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:08 AM   #1220  

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all! Had a few minutes before work, so figured I'd pop in.

Letisha - While my pants may look baggy, they fit just fine in the waist. I carry all my weight up top and in my waist, so in order for pants not to cut off circulation at my waist, I have do deal with them being a little baggy in the hips sometimes.

I'll try to check back in later when I get to work. Sr. Mgr is still in town, so another stressful day.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:58 AM   #1221  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Vic- That happens to me occasionally too. I believe that it is a cold medicine thing. I have some herbal drops for sinus stuff, and that is all I will use. OTC cold medicine really messes up my head.

Wendy- Hmmm, makes me wonder if he is watching your group trying to decide who to groom for the next manager. Have a good day!

Letisha- Maybe you could try SF jello cups with FF cool whip at night if you are craving something.

Bobbysam- Great job!!!!

Dan- Great job on your levels. You are really tearing it up at work these days!

Nicole- I have always thought that it would be fun to work at Home Depot or Lowes. Of course, my whole paycheck would probably go to them, LOL. Good luck with that. Oh, and you are just going to have to tell your kids to stuff it, we need you here. Just kidding, just kidding.

Jenn- GL with FF!

Wendelina- Hope today is better.

Jillian- Great new avatar!

Megan- Fantastic loss!

Joni- Hey girl!

Cassie- Feeling better?

Deb- I am with Joni. Pictures on the hood. Also, a picture of DH's face when you ask him to take them!

I am here at work. This is such a long week. My assistant is out of town, so I am really doing double duty. Yesterday I put in 12 hours. We saw 48 kids yesterday, and today could easily be more. Can you even believe that? I need some of Wendelina's calgon!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:09 AM   #1222  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh, question about yogurt. I found some activia light that has 70 calories for 4 ounces. Now my book says that 8 oz is a dairy, so I should be about to count 4 ounces as half a dairy, yes?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:04 AM   #1223  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Default Happy Anniversary Cassi!!!

You started LA Weight Loss
A Year Ago Today
and look at all the weight you've lost
hip hip hip hip hoo ray

Thanks for all your great advice, explanations, recipe ideas, LA Chef entries.
Keep up the good work!!!

Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:35 AM   #1224  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Awwwwwwww, I didn't know...........Happy Anniversary Cassi!!! Way to stick to it. Are you feeling any better yeat?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:44 AM   #1225  

Height: 5'2"

Katie - Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Bringing someone new to the account on board would be difficult, and we would definitely have to "train" that person. But I can tell you, as messed up as everything is, I DEFINITELY don't want the manager position!! Oh, and about the yogurt, I have the little 4oz. cups all the time and count them as half a dairy. No one in my COD has scolded me yet, so I guess it's okay.

Cassi - Happy anniversary! We love ya!!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #1226  

Height: 5'9"

Thank you everyone for all the encouraging words!

Letisha - we can do this!
BobbySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:58 AM   #1227  

S/C/G: 160/151/130

Height: 5"2

Good Morning everyone

If anyone has looked and any of my other post you will see that I have been doing a little bit of complaining. But all in all I have been doing good. I already lost 5 pounds in my first week and I havent even been POP. Soon I'll find out how to change my ticker.

This post moves very fast. Im having a hard time following it.
cntdwnto30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #1228  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning all..

GD I'm sore.. But much less than I was last year at this time, following my pack test..

I was SO hungry yesterday after my test.. I ate lunch way too early and as a result, was starving by dinner.. I was still really hungry even after eating a 6-inch subway grilled chicken sandwich with extra tomatoes.. To avoid snacking, I "accidently fell asleep" while reading to my daughter at bedtime.. That way I wouldn't be tempted to go downstairs and raid the fridge..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM   #1229  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Happy Anniversary Cassi!!! You rock! You have been such an awesome go-to gal here on this board. Whenever anyone has a question, you are always able to get the answer for us. We love you!!!!
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:22 AM   #1230  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen - quick question (I'll try and do personals later)....
I see in your ticker that TBL challenge is over. I dropped out of it early on for various reasons, but I'm wondering if you were TBL winner????
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote