curious question.

• do any of you ladies (or men) have a myspace page? i've had one for a while now and was just curious if any of you had one that you're on regularly and wanted to add each other? i have some of my old WW buddies on my page and we've been friends for years now...just by meeting thru the WW website.

anyways..just curious as i'm on that website just as much as i'm on here!
  • I love myspace, Though it seems I have been on here more than there lately!!!

www.myspace.com/mrsrjizzle

My page is private for a couple of reasons, but send me a friend request and Ill add you!
  • yay, i love myspace.

my display name on there is: beautifully mind-blowing.

just so you know who i am when you get a friend request from me!
  • I no longer have a MySpace, 'cause it seemed that all the people I came into contact with had pages that were overfilled with music/videos that loaded immediately, blinky text, bad colors, etc. I got annoyed with it and closed my account.

I do still have, however, an LJ (hdsqrl), a Xanga (Acorn7), and an MSN Space (hdsqrl). Do any of you have those?
  • I was gonna PM you Sara with my link for myspace but you dont take them... I was gonna try to add you also........
  • oh, I need to look at my settings I guess. I didnt do that on purpose! I will fix it ASAP!!!
  • I have myspace. It's dolphn545
  • I've never taken the plunge as I've never seen a reason to do it.. But that's just me..