Six-week challenge

You're on Page 7 of 17
Go to
  • OK, so I've missed out on one week of this challenge, but I'm in too. I start TO tomorrow - gotta get back to pre-vaca weight.
  • OK gusys, I made it through the 2 days of TO. Whew!!!! Here's to really food!!
  • Hey guys,
    I missed the start of this, but think I'll join in if that's okay. I was doing a TO today and tomorrow anyways....I think I may just skip to week 2. Does that sound like it would be okay or would I miss some important steps??
    Last time when we did the slimfat everyday - it wasn't so good for me, but I'm thinking if there is a day btwn, I might be ok.
  • I was the same way, Rhonda...can't do the slimfats every day, or I end up falling off the wagon every night after dinner. Yes, of course, all of you, please join up! The nice thing about this is that you really can pick up in the middle without missing out on too much. The more, the merrier!

Good news for me this morning - had a day of real food yesterday and stayed POP, hooray! The sclae was the same this morning as it was yesterday, so I'm taking that as a victory, that I didn't gain back any that I'd lost during TO. We're going out of town for the weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to plan even then. I'm so happy this is working for so many of us - look out summer! Here we come!!
  • Rhonda - I'm jumping in late too - we can do a modified 5 week challenge
  • I was POP again yesterday, I'm on a roll! I was up 1/2lb this morning, but that's okay. I haven't been getting on my treadmill like I should, so that's my next goal. I know it will help with my loss.
  • Rhonda and Kim I'm starting on week 2 as well. So starting Sunday I'll be having a Slimfat(for me that's what they are called!!) on Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat.. If I gain weight again I'll sue the company, make millions nad fly us all to Jamaica and get a really good car for Kim!
    Looking forward to the challenge with two of my fav gals!
  • hey Kristen.......what do you think about using whey protein shakes instead of slimfat? I think I am going to check in to it. I did buy 4 off brand protein bars at Walgreens the other day......but I am seriously thinking of going to GNC to get some whey protein powder.
  • Mama! Wish we could hook up for a post pi** and poop party and paint the town red.. or maybe just paint it with air freshener.
    I had a great product I used to use called Proteins Plus in choc, vanilla and strawberry. I used to use it for smoothies.. when I started I asked COD to give me an exchange on it and they said nope can't use it not on plan.. translation.. we don't make it and therefore can't make money off you buying it. Two weeks ago I was told they are out of the Lites that are chocolate and vanilla shakes. I had started using those for my smoothies and to try and drop to 1 bar a day. I asked COD this morning to call the dietician and ask her to give me the name of a product from GNC or to reevaluate the one I used as if they weren't going to have the Lites available I wanted something I could use in my smoothies. They are supposed to give me an answer on Saturday. I had Cassi send the same info to the LA Guru online but they said can't answer as plan may be diff in Canada.. translation we don't make it so we can't make on it... I'll update you as soon as I know from COD!! xoxo
  • thanks hon.......you are the best. if noone gives you answers.........i'll call my COD, or go in there and make them tell me what I can use, as I am soy intolerant, and they know it XOXO
  • LMAO Kristen!!! Your Pi$$ and Poop party....geez you guys always crack me up!

Kim, Kristen - we'll have fun, too

I'm a little leary of the slimfat, but I'm gonna try it starting Sunday, too. If it doesn't work for me again, I'll go to some of the protein powder that we sell at work. I just want it to be as close as possible to the original.

So true about that "we don't make it, we don't make on it" routine.

Good luck girlies!

Thanks Meagan - I'll just jump right in!
  • Oh, by the way, I asked for an all-food plan, and they moved me up to Red until I lose 8 more pounds. I am sooo gonna enjoy that extra starch, especially while doing the Slimfats!
  • Ooh - jealous! Starch, MMMMMM!
  • I'll give you $25 USD for the extra starch.. let the bidding begin!
  • Mmmm starch....

I'm stocked up on High Protein Slimfats for next week. I hope they don't make me gain weight, but I think I'll be ok since they're split up during the week. I'm so looking forward to seeing the sclae moooove...