3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   St. Patrick's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/104769-st-patricks-day-challenge.html)

The best ME I can be 02-23-2007 02:33 PM

Down another 2lbs since Wednesday! I don't know what I did, but I hope I can keep it up. I'm on fire! :flame: Ok, now I need to calm down and get some work done so I can enjoy the next week... reading week starts after today!

bizlawchik 02-23-2007 02:59 PM

Amazing Kim, you rock! You should post some menus so the rest of us can learn your secrets. :)

The best ME I can be 02-24-2007 09:07 PM

Not sure I have any secrets to share, but you never know :)

A pretty typical day for me looks like this (gold plan w/ lites):

Breaky- 1 poached egg (1/2 P), 1/4c Oatmeal (1/2 S)
Snack- 1/2c unsweetened apple sauce (1Fr), LA lite
Lunch- 1/2c Tofu (1 P), 1 1/2c veg, 1tbs oil (1 F) .... basically a stir-fry w/ peppers and onions and celery... and 4oz low cal Cranberry Juice (1 Fr)
Snack- 12 Grapes (1 Fr), LA lite
Dinner- 1/2c Pasta (about 1 1/2 S), 1/2c Tomatoes (1/2 V), 1c Spinach (1 V), 1/4c Cottage Cheese (1/2 P)
Snack- 8oz Skim Milk (1 D)

I'm not vegetarian, but I don't eat a lot of meat... when I do it's usually fish or chicken breast. And I drink at least 3L of water a day... keeps me from feeling snacky. In the evening I like to drink decaf tea because it seems to trick my stomache into believing it's a treat... I don't know, maybe thats just me... Seems to be working! Good luck with a POP weekend!

malu88 02-26-2007 10:58 AM

well i was stuck for a little while, but i los another lb

pjbeau 02-26-2007 12:09 PM

Another slow week for me, I lost a big .5lb. I'm definitely the tortoise in this race. :) I'm doing a TO today and tomorrow. Maybe it will help motivate my metabolism.

donisha81 02-26-2007 02:42 PM

Your not the tortoise Paula, I am now :( . I knew I was going to gain that weight back after FF....ugh. I am up 4lbs since Thursday, how sad. I have not been off Plan though so I am hoping it is temporary. Sad, sad, sad.

pjbeau 02-26-2007 02:47 PM

Nisha - I completely understand your frustration. I have yet to loose any big weight on TO, but here I am...trying it again. I bet your gain is temporary, you will be back down before you know it.

donisha81 02-26-2007 02:50 PM

I hope so, the scale just seems to keep going up. Hope this is not because I have been working out, I think I build muscle quickly. Well at least I don't feel like crap...lol. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

The best ME I can be 02-26-2007 03:03 PM

Thanks to my big date with a bottle of Smirnoff on Friday the scale didn't move either way today... Could have been worse though, considering the massive hang-over I had the next day and the sad state of dehydration my body was in... you go to see one of your fav bands and things just get out of control!... oh well, won't be doing that again for a while... hoping for big numbers next WI (Wednesday)

donisha81 02-26-2007 03:04 PM

Sounds fun Kim, I gave up alchohol for lent...woooooo hoooo!!!

Chick With Stix 02-26-2007 03:39 PM

Hi Everyone!

I lost 3.6 lbs this week to bring my challenge total to 4 lbs. 6 more to go!

pjbeau 02-26-2007 05:33 PM

Way to go, Erica. You are doing great!

bella mia 02-27-2007 12:12 PM

Hi everybody,

Congratulations to all of you. The scale may not move a s quickly as we like but one thing for sure at least we work hard to make it work!

Weighed in yesterday at lunch,and I am down 2 lbs....thank goodness. I can't wait to see the 100's...

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

pjbeau 02-28-2007 03:02 PM

Hey ya'll. Hope everyone is doing well today. I just finished a POP TO and I'm actually POP so far today. These challenges have really remotivated me. This morning the scale showed a 1.5lb loss, but I'll believe it when it sticks at weekly WI. :)

donisha81 03-02-2007 09:44 AM

Finally down a tad bit more on the home scale. wooooo hoooo, but I still have 4.4lbs to go to beat the challenge. I can't see that happening, my body loses weight as slow as it possibly can...lol. Not sure why, but I can say I have no problem at all gaining it back.....lol. Well congrats to all you losers, and have a great day! :)