Hey Everyone!

• Well, I thought I'd check in and say Hi to everyone.

The last couple of months have not been kind... but who's complaining (at this point wouldn't do any good anyway).

December/January saw a nice 10 pound increase in my weight and for some reason it just isn't coming off. Sigh. I WISH I could attribute it to stress, a health issue or SOMETHING, but nope... not a thing has changed even stress wise. I don't know what to do at this point. Surgery is starting to look REAL good.

Divorce will be final in about 2 weeks so that's one thing done. Its been very stress free on that end. So, can't even blame the weight issue on that. hehehe.

Just had a "Lump" scare last week, fortunately an ultrasound revealed that whatever is there is benign - probably cysts. Whew!

Anyway just wanted to say HI!
  • Joan: I have had the lump scare before also! I am happy to hear it is benign! I have been there with the divorce also. I know how it is. I hope that you are getting through it all ok and we are happy to see you!
  • What kind of surgery would you have?
  • Hey Joan, it is so good to see you!
  • Hi Joan....nice to you see you posting again. Keep in touch!
  • Joan,

Good to see you again!!! Sounds like you have been through a lot!
  • Katie... girl you are looking sooo good! I'm jealous! LOL

Evette Great to see you. I'm thinking that after next week when the Divorce dust settles for good, I'll be back here as a regular!

Katiebug Good to see you too. It Has been busy to say the least. LOL

I'm hoping to get this wl thing restarted like right NOW. I do not want to have to result to drastic measures... LOL
  • Joan - good to see you again.
  • Quote: Joan - good to see you again.
    Dolphn, Good to see you too!