Old 01-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #1666  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Cassie – I thought about you this morning! When the Weather Channel said Florida is in the 40s today…. Hope you are staying warm and Congrats on the COD scale!!! Awesome! I’m sure it will stick this time

Joni – How silly of me to never have thought about the batteries in the electronic scale?! I will look into that when I get home tonight. It also took awhile to figure out that “of course” I weight less at home, then COD, with much less clothing on… It’s about 2-3 pound different. Oh, how’s Charlie doing?

Kim – Welcome back! We missed you here on board, and hope you’re feeling much better today

Dan – That’s a super prize to win!! I am trying to be super good this week, so I can “splurge” a bit this Sunday…

Nicole – So glad you sneaked in this morning! I missed your sunny smile on your avatar!

Kristen – Your girls look so sweet!

Pearl - Where are you???

OK gals, and guys, I had some problems with some cashews last week. They wouldn’t leave me alone... They bugged the heck out of me… They talked my ear off… I had to punish them, till they were all gone… It was a big can too. So I had to do what, was it Dan? who said “emergency TO”? Well, I done that Sunday/Monday, and please to report, that I was actually down by .4 since WI on Monday last. So my plans for the week is to be SUPER good, so I can “relax” a bit during the Superbowl Sunday!

Cheers to all! And have a POP day!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #1667  
Katie

Height: 5'1

So good to see you here Sy! I admire you for being so brave, facing facts, and getting back to business. You can do this!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 AM   #1668  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Nancy- Next time the cashews won't leve you alone, punish them with the garbage disposal. Works every time!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #1669  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Nancy - Yeah, it was COLD this morning! By the way, I am a big fan of throwing water and other stuff on food when it's tempting me.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:48 AM   #1670  

Hey guys,

Well, happy day for me - weighed in at 154.1 today. Dropped a whole pound from last night! I'm sure it will bounce back up as TOM is here, but it's a number I've never seen so I'm thrilled. I swear, when I hit the 140s, I will have a PARTY!

Not much going on here - my DD is sick today - got the nasty green boogers hanging down from her nose, and the two DS's are starting with the congestion. I'm sure we'll all have it before the week is through.

Saw the doc yesterday and he cleared me to start exercising - he said to go slow, so I did about 35 minutes of walking on the treadmill. It felt really weird - I'm still so disconnected from my stomach. Any C-section mamas have that? But it felt great when I was done. He also said I could start working my way to standing up straight, so hopefully by weeks end I'll be able to take a good picture and post it. Gotta update that old avatar.

Anyway, gotta go cuddle DD. She needs some love today. Have a good POP day!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #1671  

P.S.

Cassie, congrats on ONEderland! That is so great!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:55 AM   #1672  

Christie - Thanks! As for the "disconnected" thing, I gained 40lbs AFTER DS was born (by c-section). I still have "numb" spots on my stomach, and now that I'm finally losing weight, I am really seeing the damage from the c-section. Oh well, I've seen c-section mommies get their tummies back with some work and I will too. It just takes a little longer. Good luck w/the exercise! And I hope DD feels better soon and doesn't get the rest of you too sick.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:56 AM   #1673  
LAWL since 9/06

Well I had my weigh in today and up 1.2#'s. This is so freaking frustrating. I have been on POP and still can't get down. Well today, they changed me to the gold plan. I hope to see results off of this plan. I have been plateaued for 4 weeks. I can't seem to get out of the 180's.

KY - you are not alone in losing the same 3 or 4 lbs and gaining them back. As you see, I am having the same problem. We can work with each other and see if we can get passed this mark and move forward.

Repo - As you can see, I am POP and still seems to gain or lose then gain it back. I know how frustrated you are. You can join me and KY and kick this thing in the ***.

Kim - I hope you are feeling better. It sucks being sick, especially when it is your stomach.

Syracuse - WB. It is good to see you back in action. It is so easy to just give up. But it shows how strong you are to get back into the game. Now lets win this thing.

Joni - My best wishes for Charlie. I hope he gets well soon. I don't even weigh myself at home. I know it won't be right anyway. So I just stay away from it.

Cassie - Congratulations on ONEderland.

Well better get some work done. Catch you guys later.
Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #1674  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Is it Sy or Josie? Anyways, welcome back. I am pretty new to this forum, but I can totally relate to your story. I lost 30lbs in '04-'05, then let about 27 creep back up on me in '06. Same thing, had a hormone balance issue that I blamed it on. The truth is that it doesn't matter why the weight came back...it's back and it's gotta go!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:25 PM   #1675  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning All! (Although it's nearly noon!)

No time for personals - but wanted to wish everyone a good day!

Weighed in today at COD (what does that actually stand for anyway?) only down another .5 - I think the mexican on Friday caught up with me.
(Insert mariachi music here. )
Either that or the treadmill gained muscle for me... either way, I'm glad the scale moved the right direction.

Planning to be POP the rest of the week.. we'll see how it effects Friday's WI.

Gotta change the ticker that slight bit.. it's the little things in life
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:41 PM   #1676  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendelina View Post
Good Morning All! (Although it's nearly noon!)

Weighed in today at COD (what does that actually stand for anyway?)
Center of Doom (fitting, no?)
Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #1677  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Lol.. oh yes.. that is completely appropriate!!

Thanks for the translation.. that made my day.
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #1678  

Lizzy - Thanks! As for gold, COD told me I would start at 181, but I was also told before I could be within 4lbs to change colors if I started to stall. Maybe gold will do the trick! Good luck!
Old 01-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #1679  

KYTravel - One more thing... I've been OP since March and only now am I feeling ready to exercise. You'll know when you're ready, like Sy, a light goes off in your head and you just know. It's small changes that when put together turn in to big things. Each ounce you lose will add up to a pound, and those pounds will add up. Every BLT you pass up will add up. Every small change you make will add up. Every POP meal you have (notice I said MEAL and not DAY) will add up. Baby steps will get you there.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #1680  

Barb - How's TO going?

(Sorry none of this made one whole post, I guess my thoughts are all over the place today)