Old 01-24-2007, 05:09 PM   #1426  
Loretta (LAWL)

S/C/G: 253/243/175

Height: 5'7"

hey can someone tell me how to get my ticker to show up on my posts.
thanks
bbsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #1427  
Jennifer aka Jenn

S/C/G: 256/232/175

Height: 5'3"

Hey all,
Just stopping by to say hey!! Very unproductive day today at work here, but I did get somethings done. I was totally OP so far today and I have WI in about 45 mins. Wish me luck!!
I'm so hoping that I'm over this stall and back on track to losing.
Have a great rest of the afternoon folks and I'll catchya all later!!
PittieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #1428  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Jenn......if you remember.......ask about the SF jello thanks
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #1429  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

So... here are the updated pictures. Click on the icon and it will link to the album. (I hope)

Kitchen...

Me...
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #1430  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Cassie- Did you say that you cannot see much of a difference? Seriously?! You look great! I can really see the difference in your face. Love the kitchen as well, especially the island.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:42 PM   #1431  
Post-Master

Cassi............you are soooooo dang adorable. And, your mirror is lying to you........your entire shape has changed. You are so pretty, and your hard work is paying off......thank you for putting your WL journey on here for us. I just love seeing your face too..........you are so kind, and so smart, and pretty to boot....dang........your dh is LUCKY!!! And, we are lucky to have you on these boards. And..your kitchen is so striking. I love the black granite countertops. I'm so glad black is back (yeah, I have AC DC singing in my head too). It is very sharp. You and I have similar tastes when it comes to kitchen cabinets and countertops and LOVE LOVE LOVE the pot rack. Also, I was admiring your Beatles poster Anyway.......nice job on the kitchen............you must be sooo relieved that it is done. I don't think mine will EVER be done.

So, I made the cheeseburger and fries casserole tongiht. Everyone loved it. I made it with tater tots instead of fries, cuz that is what I had. I was POP all day, but I may have had 1 or 2 more tater tots than I was allowed. It's kind of difficult to measure exactly what 1/8 of a recipe is. I did my best, and then popped 3 more tater tots on my plate. I'm sure it will be fine. But, as insurance, I am having a nice cup of HLW as I type. I figure, can't hurt, right? I am thinking of trying to stick to more whole foods for the next few days..........I seem to have an easier time with my portions when the food is kind of boring. It still tastes wonderful, but it is not to die for, and I kind of keep my head better.

I am not going to do personals tonight..........DH is in Chicago until tomorrow night, and I am going to watch AI with my girlies I love TIVO!!!
XOXO
Old 01-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #1432  

Height: 5'2"

Loretta - You have to put your tickers in your signature. Go to "User CP", then "Edit Signature". Make sure you use the "bbCode". Also, you can preview your signature before you save it to make sure it's going to show up.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #1433  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziewan View Post
Jason -- Let me be the first to welcome you to Ontario. When do you make the move? I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled.
Thanks! My daughter is beyond excited. I'll be moving around mid-July...it'll be a huge change in humidity from Prairies to that part of the country.
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:15 PM   #1434  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Megan -- I had an IUD for many years. I don't remember the brand, but it was the basic copper T model. I didn't notice any weight gain, and certainly no extensive bleeding like you've described. I'd check in with your Dr. just to be extra safe. If nothing else s/he can check to make sure it's still positioned correctly. Do you feel any discomfort?

Wendy -- I'm sorry your feeling crappy...I was the same way yesterday. I hope you feel better soon!

Cassi -- Way to go on your weightloss! I DEFINITELY see the difference, and I don't just mean in your body. You look so much happier in your recent pictures than in your first ones! You should be really proud of yourself.

Well, for me, the stomach flu paid off. I was down 2lbs at weigh in today. That's motivating enough to keep me on track and focussed again.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #1435  
Martha's losing on LAWL!

S/C/G: 204/146/135

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Cassi!!!!!!!!! You look wonderful! I can really see a difference. you are fabulous chickie!!

Nicole--thanks so much for your kind words. I feeeeeel good! ;o) You are such a cutie!! Been thinkin about trying that casserole. Thanks for all you are here on this forum!
mbfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #1436  
Martha's losing on LAWL!

S/C/G: 204/146/135

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Oh and Nicole...I'm so glad to meet another football freak! I love it! But I'm afraid I gotta go with the Colts this time. Was soooooo disappointed the Saints didn't make it.

Actually it doesn't matter all that much to me. I'm basically a college fan. Roll Tide!! )
mbfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #1437  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Megan - I have an IUD and the bleeding thing is annoying., but I don't have the brain to take pills and I really don't like what artificial hormones do to me. It should mellow out after a couple of months, but be prepared -- TOM seems to be much heavier than normal. I think I'd still ask your doctor about the frequency you're having.. that doesn't seem right.

Kim - Thanks for the idea about the lemon.. I won't ask about your "Corona Days". *wink-wink nudge-nudge*

Wendy - I hope you're feeling better soon!

and now I'm going to have to go read more posts before doing more personals.. because I have forgotten what else people said!! he hee
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #1438  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Ok.. me again..

Cassi - You must have one of those trick circus mirrors in your house because according to your photos, "yooo rooook maaahvelous!!" Keep up the great work, hun.. you're adorable!

Aaaand Nicole - I hope AI was everything you dreamed it could be tonight. :-) You're a great inspiration to so many here - your attitude is contagious. Thanks!

Ok.. that's it, I promise. Have a great evening everyone. Sweet dreams!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:11 PM   #1439  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Megan- I have and IUD as well, and for the first few years my TOM was much heavier than I was used to, but more recently it has tapered off a lot. I did not, however, have any excessive bleeding like you are now. Did you just come off of the pill or patch or something?

Angie- It sucks that you had the stomache flu, but still, congrats on the 2 lbs!

Nicole- I made the cheeseburger and fries cassarole on Monday night. We loved it too, but I ate way too much of it, I just could not leave it alone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:33 PM   #1440  
Post-Master

Katie........see, that's what I'm talking about. It's pretty hard to over eat salads and brocolli and such. I signed on just now to talk myself out of eating the last bit of Christmas carmel we made. When I emptied my pantry (you know, the pantry that almost electrified me) I found one last glad container of it. It had gotten pushed to the back of this one deep cupboard that my kids so lovingly refer to as, "the hiding cupboard." What a joke that is. They even ask me.......do we have any cookies? Are they in the hiding cupboard........LOL. Anyway, I have left the stupid stuff alone since finding it, but somehow one of them walked its way into my mouth a few minutes ago......and let me tell ya........it was YUMMMMMM, and I thought, well, I could take the last dozen pieces, sit on the couch, and watch tv....or, I could sign on and see my girls. I am almost convinced to flush the candy down the toilet. I was so suprised that it is still good.........i thought it might have a funny taste to it or something......but NOOOOO!!! We will be ok.....both me and the caramel. I will let it live.......and I won't eat it either. Anyway........what is up with the black mold anyway, Katie? I mean, you work in a daycare for crying out loud. Is this something you think needs further investigation??? All those kids.......and the possibility of black mold??? Can't they do air quality tests to determine if it is safe? I know when I was certified for home daycare, I had to have my water tested and all kinds of crazy things....and that was for me home. Well, whatever the heck is going on.......I truly hope you start to feel better. I think it is soo cool that DH is learning acupuncture. I had no clue that they would train people to do it. Do you know a guy? LOL! That is DH's famous question for a hook-up or deal on something. He and his buddies are always like, "hey, don't pay full price......I know a guy......." LOL. Ok, I think I am strong enough now..........I am going to go chill for a bit, and then get my butt to bed......without DH I hate that. K, night all
xoxo