Old 01-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #1066  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Pearl - I think winter found us!!!!!!!

I've decided that if I am down at WI tomorrow (hit 160 land) than I am going to reward myself....the problem is I can't think of how....I need my eyebrows done but that isn't really a reward - (OUCH) - LOL!! Any suggestions??
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:55 AM   #1067  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone!! Cassi, you're such a sweetie, thanks for calling me out. Sorry ive been a little quiet lately, but I assure you I didn't melt away. I've rarely had the time to check the boards, been really busy and work!! The only internet time I do get is at work, but by the time I get home I just don't feel like getting on the internet or the computer.

Is any one else here in to American Idol?!? I'm such a fan and the audition outtakes are hilarious! Loving the Indian brother and sister that was shown last night

I'm still here, but so is TOM!!! arrggggg....For me, that means I get a little cranky. (ask my DH!), I wasn't the nicest person last night)

Have a great day everyone and Take Care!

Last edited by winkie03; 01-18-2007 at 12:08 PM.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #1068  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Christine-what about a mani or pedi-then you can get your brows done at the same time . . .I need mine done too-along with a haircut and color!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #1069  
Kim - IP 9/10

First of all, Nicole, I am SO glad that you didn't get hurt! I'd be freaking out too, and would have called DH too. As it is, when he works on elec. at home I make him test stuff like 3 times to make sure it's off! Also, not that we know a lot about your pre-DHdays, it makes me happy that you have found each other - I'm sure you complement each other well.

OK,- State Ed is here doing their review of the lunch program - (they postponed from earlier in the month) and they found NOTHING to report on! I'm floored - for them to find nothing is a small miracle, auditors always have to find something (I used to be one). I have to do something nice for all of my "lunch ladies" tomorrow.

So, due to them being here, I can't post much today.... Stay good all!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 AM   #1070  
LAWL since 9/06

Morning all.

I had my weigh in this morning and despite TOM is here, I have lost 2 lbs from my previous weight which was up from last time. So I am 1 lb less from my 185 when I started this site. I am avery pleased with myself and my counselor said that I may be switching plans soon. So I am now 9lbs from the Valentines Day Challenge goal. YIPEEEE!!!

Go job sweetie at losing so much. Just watch out, I am going to be losing alot more now that I start Curves tonight.

To everyone else, thanks for the great support and encouragement. It is nice to so much support not only from my husband, but also from others who are doing this too. You are the best.
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #1071  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Kim-don't tell them about the "special" brownies!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:02 PM   #1072  
Kim - IP 9/10

HA - I only serve them to the Board of Ed.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:05 PM   #1073  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Poor Kim, she's stuck in "Lunch Lady Land". (Adam Sandler song playing in background)

WTG Lizzy! Enjoy Curves tonight.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:06 PM   #1074  
Kim - IP 9/10

Actually I was mostly worried about the applications and verification process. The instructions are like heiroglyophics. Error-prone sampling, blah blah blah.

Maybe I can get more than 2 hours of sleep tonight!

OH - and about AI last night... Where are the people that supposedly Love these contestants? Why are they not saying to them... NO! You cannot sing!

Because while some of the weirdos are there just to be on TV, some of them truly think they are good. And someone should have set them straight!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #1075  
Christine - LAWL

JM - That is a good idea.... I typically get a pedicure every couple weeks on my "me" days (kids are in school and DH is at work on my Fridays) but if I only get them when I lose than it will become a reward.....

Old 01-18-2007, 12:08 PM   #1076  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Nicole, you are too sweet! I truly admire the relationship that you have with your DH! It is priceless.

I really am OK, I am just super frustrated with the COD and the program right now. I am not losing and I am following the plans that they keep switching me on to the letter. I have lost 12 lbs and I am happy about that, but I should have been to goal by now. I have been at it for 3 months with no major slip ups. The manager of the COD asked that I try the Red1 plan for two weeks so this is my second week. I did FF on last Wed/Thurs and when I went to WI on Sat, I had only lost .6, very frustrating. I am interested in what this Saturday will be, because I have decided that come Monday I am putting myself on the Blue plan with 5 hours of exercise. I only have 4 weeks left with the Center. I don't know if they have plans to compensate me for the weeks that they screwed up or not. The one counselor hasn't come out and said it, but she always hints to me that maybe I should reduce my exercise! NO WAY!!

Right now my cute butt pants are still cute, but I have so much more I want to accomplish. I am thankful that my clothes really are fitting better, some of them and my suit that DH purchased for me, I look hot in! I have determined that no matter what, I will not give up and I will reach my goal. I will continue to give my body the gift of exercise and clean eating. The scale is just not my friend right now and I am OK with that.

I do appreciate you and everyone else's concern.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:09 PM   #1077  
Christine - LAWL

Kim - How about the guy who said something like "maybe I'll watch it and scare myself"...OMGosh, I haven't laughed that hard for a LONG time!!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:09 PM   #1078  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Kim.....I totally agree with you. If they were their true friends, they shouldn't lie to them. It's just so sad.

"it's better to be hurt by the truth, then comforted by a lie"

Last edited by winkie03; 01-18-2007 at 12:17 PM.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #1079  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

So, today is our inventory at work. I had to go get the donuts for the workers. No big deal UNTIL they told me I had to be donut police and make sure that people only had one until everyone had some. Ok, it was not that bad everyone did what they needed to do BUT standing there with the frosted glazed sprinkle donuts looking at me. I SWEAR it said EAT ME BARB!!! I tried to resist but it kept lurging me back like one of those cartoons where the snake tries to hypnotize you. Well the darn thing WON. I was doing so well this week. Ok, I can forgive myself for that but THEN the frosting covered cinnamin roll started in EAT ME BARB.... needless to say I suck...................... I will try to recover and have my slimfast for lunch and move on....
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #1080  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Oh, Barb, so sorry you had to face the evil donuts! Next time, tell them to find another donut cop!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote