Old 01-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #61  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - good luck tomorrow; dress in your most confident attire and hold your head high! Hope the meeting/contract goes well.

Dan - Wow - nice loss for you. Tell DW there are a lot of us here who can relate to her "slight gain" situation!

Kayla - good to see you. and yes, you are a good wife!!!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #62  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Hey Cassi - I cross posted with you. I was happy to read what you said about TO because I was absolutely starving today. I'm not doing lites, but I caved in at some point and ate a Kashi bar and it was pure ambrosia and was just what I needed. So much for a perfect TO. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #63  
kristie

S/C/G: 255/240/180

Height: 5'6''

hi
I was wondering if anyone knows about how many calories the purple plan with lites is supposed to be. I decided to join 24 hr fitness and am meeting with my trainer tomorrow. She wanted to know how many calories I am eating and I have no clue.
Katie- good luck with your contract signing.
tweeteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:10 AM   #64  

Everyone is sooo busy here! I appologize for not doing personals,and admire those of you who do.

I've done TO the past two days and it was okay -- my water is the hard part. I am not sure if I even drank all of it so that needs to be knocked up a level. I've been doing well at the gym, my goal is 4-5x cardio for 40-45 minutes and weights 2-3x a week. I did cardio yesterday and today for 40-45 minutes -- man can my legs feel it.

I printed out a bunch of yummy recipes from the board -- thank you very much for sharing! Tomorrow is the first day back to my real life (DH is back to work), but I am putting me first. I am going to plan my meals and stay on track -- no more rushing around shopping, etc.

Loved reading everyones inspirational stories; I will try and update my signature / ticker, but I started LAWL last December, and down about 25lbs. I really havnt done the program since last July, took some time off when the kids were home during the summer, then took 8 weeks off October/November and then never went back until 12/30. I'm hoping to make it work this time!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:01 AM   #65  
Nisha

S/C/G: 248.4/228.2/165

Default And then the total meltdown.....

Hey everybody.

So yesterday I was all geared to be good on my new way of eating, then I get home and DH has brought home Chip Ahoy...arrrrggggg!!! I tried to resist but I think they were calling out to me, I had like 8 of them...ugh, and then 3 handfuls of tortilla chips....OMG . I immediately drank 3 glasses of water and then some lemon water, but I am sure I am pretty much doomed for WI this week. Went yesterday and did not lose a lb....ugh, frustrated but at the same time happy I did not gain.

I am thinking about starting the gym here at work, which may or not be good, it seems that the scale goes up when I work out. Weird huh?

Well I am back OP today, starting over again, so much for my 10lb goal by next week, I was down 7.4 we will see what it is when I WI Thurs....
donisha81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:13 AM   #66  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

I think I might join the gym at work, along with Donisha...so if she goes up, I'll be going up right along with her. But we'll get toned together, at least! I also caved in last night and ate about half a bag of movie popcorn...right after reading about how to make it guilt-free! Boo, hiss @ me!

But I'm also back OP today...and also drinking down the lemon water. Maybe it's the full moon that affected me!
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:15 AM   #67  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Morning Everyone!
Day 1 of TO is behind me! Hopefully it's making a dent in my holiday pounds! I always think that if I gain it should be justified by a week's worth of eating all my favorite naughty foods instead of from the bit of extra wine or cheese I had. As I've said before I want a justifiable gain LOL!
Had a good day yesterday, enjoyed my juice and veggies and one more day to go today. I've even planned out my journal for the next two weeks so I can just shop and cook and try a few new dishes. Cassi and Deb I have one or two recipes I think we all may like that my COD doesn't know how to convert so if I send along perhaps you can send to the ominous LA Chef they won't let us Canadians have access to!
Pearl glad to see you put your photo back up Good luck on the gazelle, my first try on the Eliptical machine should have been taped for America's Funniest Home Videos.. it was quite comical! DH got me a yogo set, water bottle belt, gym bag etc for Xmas so is helping me along the way to a leaner me!
Hope you all have a good day, I'm off to consume my first half of a Lite bar for breakfast.. woohoo!! Looking forward to this time tomorrow when I'll have a cup of coffee in my hand and a true breakfast!

Cheers Everyone!
Donisha It's a new day so put yesterday behind you. We all had a few tough weeks. Start fresh today! I was up 6lbs over the holidays and had a choice of getting in a funk and sabotaging myself even more or else getting back on the healthy train..choo choo!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:26 AM   #68  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Mama Nicole and Cevert: You are missing your stats from TBL challenge.. get your numbers up there!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:33 AM   #69  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Day 2 of TO, I'm not having a hard time with it this time, I guess my body was ready for a change. I also got back to the gym last night, so by noon my arms will be so sore I won't be able to lift my juice container! Ow.

Joni - You're going to Hawaii??? Very cool (did I read that here or in the exercise thread?) My boss goes there every year and she harps on me about it, but I'd have to get really good drugs for DH on the plane.

Katie - I hope that things go well today! Good Luck!

Donisha - Don't beat yourself up too badly, brush yourself off, and start over - maybe it won't show up on the scale? (fingers crossed for you)

Pearl - I'm so glad that your Gazelle transaction came through! Coordination is not my thing either, but it is amazing how quickly your body can rebalance once you do something a few times. At first I looked like a ******ed chicken on the elliptical, now I probably only look like a chicken.

Kristie - I think that I read somewhere that the purple plan/lites is between 1400-1600 cals per day? Can anyone else on purple verify that? Good luck with the trainer!

Kristen - I took your advice and started looking through my cookbook for something to make for tomorrow. Yummy. And - tell me about the honesty thing! Whew, not a lot of people know what I really weigh, and good lord, I sure never tell anyone what I gain! You guys know more about me in certain ways than my oldest friends.

Hmmm.... Where are you Nicole? It's not like you to be gone so long.... Miss you!

OK, more juice..... Good luck all!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Kristie - I log on Fitday and go anywhere from 1200-1600 calories per day. I think the average is more around 1550. You may want to log onto Fitday to track what your average is. It's free and it really gives you a good idea of calories in vs. calories expended.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 199.5/188.2/170

Height: 5'7"

Just wanted to say "Hi" from a newbie and wasn't sure if this was the place or not.

Recently found this board and recently joined LAWL.
HappyGirl40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #72  

Welcome HappyGirl! You have definitely found the right place. Just jump on in and ask anything or give your input. You will get to know us and will soon be doing personals too.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 206/199/145

Height: 5'4"

KrispieD,
Where do I enter my stats?? I hve been looking for the sight and have not been able to find it.
Anybody heard from Mama Nicole? It's not like her, to not be posting.

Candace Evert
cevert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #74  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...ysprune=&f=184

Candace - Here's the link to the TBL forum. Go to Blue Team Stats and enter yours there.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:14 AM   #75  

Day 2 of TO also! Day one wasn't too good. I was okay until the evening and then....off the wagon! But not too terribly bad. I was done .6 lbs today which is better than up. I know what you mean about not telling or fibbing about your holiday gain. I was up almost 6 pounds but I am not telling anyone except you guys. I am trying to stay on TO today but I am beginning to feel like I have the stomach flu which is going around here. Maybe it is the TO that is messing with my tummy??? Anyone ever have that happen?? I am so glad to work on the diet with you all. I will try to do personals more often but time is always an issue for me (plus memory-ha). Have a great day and I'll get back sometime today!
kytravelbabe is offline   Reply With Quote