Old 01-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #541  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Oh, Chinese...you all are making me hungry!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #542  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Tina - I'm tellin' ya... ya gotta try it with the sauce on the side. You will never miss it the old way. I actually prefer it that way now since the other way seems too "saucy".
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #543  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Congrats to you, Kristen! You and Lori started about where I am starting so you are both a great inspiration to me! I have boxes of cute 140#er clothing I just couldn't bare to part with as I started gaining weight, so I am looking forward to the day I can go "shopping" in my storage.

Krystal - good luck with the quitting smoking. It is totally worth it. You'll be able to smell things better, breath easier, and on and on. It is one of the best things I did for myself in the last 5 yrs. You are very smart to couple it with weight loss so that you don't substitute one habit for another as I did. It's amazing how easily those lbs will creep on if you aren't paying close attention.

btw, what is the medication for? smoking cessation or weight loss? just curious since you mentioned it.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #544  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Cassi - Funny how you mention the "no good taste"....after my first bite I said "WOW this is too salty!!" I tried to tell them NO SAUCE but he didn't do it....I think he even gave me more than normal. Yikes!! I'll be in the restroom all night but I WILL KEEP DRINKING! If I go back I will ask for steamed.... Thanks!
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #545  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Good evening wiseones. I am wondering if when you had your best success with TO/FF if you did anything particular? I was thinking today and wondered if I did the same menu each day if that would make a difference. Sort of follow the sheet to a tee, but switch my fish to dinnertime and steak to lunchtime. What do you all think?
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:00 PM   #546  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Oh Yeah, Pearl you can never go wrong with the inner witness. If you don't have a good feeling about it, there is a reason. You already know that there is the perfect job, waiting just for you. Whoever the employer ends up being they are going to be very blessed to have as a part of their team.

Sorry about the loss keying. I know that sucks! [email protected]#@**^%.

Krispie, that is awesome about the clothes. I can really see myself in different kinds of clothes once I get to goal. I would wear much more trendy type of clothing. That is going to be so much fun!!

Have a wonderful evening everyone.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:06 PM   #547  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Krystal: which one do you go to now? We must live close to each other b/c that is the center (Coon Rapids) I go to!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #548  
Barb on LAWL

Kristen: That is awesome! I am so happy for you!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #549  
Barb on LAWL

Lori: I am so glad that you were able to be helped by a nice counselor! You are paying them so YOU need to get what you want!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #550  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Dan - Good luck on your WI. I bet you will be down.

Pearl - congrats on the loss and your victory over the COD! Gooooo Wifey. "Must pledge undying devotion" what!?!?! Maybe I should try that next time I hire someone! LOL

Kim - You crack me up!!!!

Stephanie - WTG on your loss!

Lori- Cancun?!?!? How fun! That will keep you motivated, for sure. Just write the name of the counselor you prefer on the sign in sheet next to your name. That should clue them in without having to announce :-)

Nicole - "Being a mom isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes" LOL..LOL.. I love your sense of humor!

Joni- Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...xoxoxox

Welcome DenverChick...YOU CAN DO IT!! This board is wonderful..the best support you can find.

Megan - Congrats on the GS cookies! Now that's willpower.

Hi Alannah - Good to see you! You will be back in action in no time. We are here for you when you are ready.

Tina - I like to call my old office the Island of Misfit toys...LOL. NO more Kashi rolls...maybe something not so chewy?

Barb- Good news from the Doc! Glad you are ok.

Kristen - Congrats on your loss and your move from the big girl store. Your post is pure motivation for me to stay OP tomorrow and the next day..and the next. ^5

Krystal - Sounds like you are getting back on track. I too gave up smoking and I know how difficult it can be. Hang in there..you will be forever grateful.

Cassie - Glad to see you are back in action. I hope you will post pictures of your new kitchen soon, I am dying to see them! I often travel to Orlando, as my parents live about an hour away. Maybe we can plan an LAWL get together this summmer? NO NICOLE, you can't bake a cake!!!

As for me...today was another OP day! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My goal for tomorrow is to get at least one glass of lemon water down the hatch! Wish me luck :-)

Hugs!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #551  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

WTG Debbie!!!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #552  
Barb on LAWL

Debbie: WAY TO GO on being OP!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:31 PM   #553  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone -- I've already introduced myself on the Bio thread. I guess you'll have a lot of new members now that everyone has made their new years resolutions.

Today is my very first day on the plan...I'm doing my TO juice. I joined last week, and lurked here for a bit, but they only got their supplies in last night. I found today a little tough. I don't eat eggs or fish, so the menu was pretty limited. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Thursday and starting my real plan, which is red btw.

I think I messed up today though, I didn't remember the COD person mentionign that I could have lites today, but when I checked in my book, it said to have 2 lites. I'm just eating my first one now. I can't imagine eating another one right after, so I guess I'm skipping it. How I would have loved that for breakfast this morning!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:42 PM   #554  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Welcome Angie!
I live in Mississauga myself and have a 3 year old and 2 year old girl!
At my heaviest I was 251lbs so you can DO it!
When you start you are usually on Fast Forward which means no bars, those are only for Takeoff. You should have an unlimited amount of protein and green vegs but no dairy or carbs. Check with your centre. Canada has had a problem recently with stock in the centres and I just noted head office last week to tell them to shape up.
If you have any questions ask your centre, or us.

Enjoy the journey!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:53 PM   #555  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the welcome Kristen! I'm in Brampton, so we are really close.

I'm doing Takeoff now...so I guess they skipped FF for me? I have varying degrees of confidence in the different people I've spoken with in the centre.

I see that you are doing great on LAWL! I love checking out the bios for everyone, seeing how far they've come and especially seeing the before/after albums. It's really inspirational for me, and it's going to help me stay motivated.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote