Old 01-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #496  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Is it just me or has this site really picked up in the past month? I mean jeepers! I can't believe all this chit-chatting! I come in here and by the time I am done reading it's time for me to go back to work......sorry for not being able to do personals ....for a month now!

Pearl- I do want to let you know that I will be praying for you and yours to have peace and comfort....My condolences on your loss.

I WI later today...I keep waiting for that gold book to be handed to me...they said I have to reach 175 before I switch plans so I am enjoying all my carbs as much as I can ...if I remember correctly I will be going down in protein portion and starches? Guess I will find out soon....hopefully!
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #497  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

You all are so much busier than I can keep up with! That's great, though...so much support! Honestly, I have said this before, but I'll say it again...you all are the reason that I am staying OP. I guess I had a breakdown back in June. I felt pushed by the COD, the weight wasn't coming off as fast as I wanted. I actually cried the last time that I went to WI...I just couldn't take it anymore. So I stayed away from 3FC and the COD and just gave up. Something brought me back here this month and I'm going strong again...with only your help - no center this time. So THANK YOU!!!!(((hugs)))

I am very sorry, Pearl, for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

To everyone else, I can't possibly do personals after catching up on 15 pages! But here's to a POP day!

Oh, and I'm going to get my braces fixed this afternoon...no more protein bars
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #498  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Michelle - the difference is 1/2 P and 1 S. I do gold on my weekends/days off and blue on my long days.
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #499  

AAARGH! I lost my post...and I was really doing a great job on it. I will try again...
Pearl - So sorry about you doggie. Doggies are special in our life too!
Cassi - So glad to see you back even with meds. Have a great day at work (well, a great day). I look forward to your posts.
Rebecca - I was thinking about you and where you had been on the boards and voila there you were. Glad you had a great trip!
Nance - Great pic! What a change from your other picture! You look great!
JM - Great news about your baby girl! I look forward to hearing more!
Guys - Glad to have you to keep us straight!
Everyone else who I have forgotten - I think I am going to have to start taking notes so I can remember what to write in the personals. So many friends...so little memory...
I am working hard at staying POP after losing all but 1.5 lbs of my holiday gain. I used the menu threads for ideas and they were a big help.
Talk again later...have a good one...
kytravelbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:05 PM   #500  
Lori, LAWL since 11/05

S/C/G: 217/172/160

Height: 5'7

Hi Everybody,

So glad to have found you, been on LAWL since Nov 06 and not much support really. Did Express the last 2 days to get rid of the holiday bulge and start fresh, and guess what, my husband decided to do it too! It's fun, he's learning and of course will lose more rapidly Getting ready for Cancun in February!! Anyone else going on vacation during these dreary winter months?

Pearl - Soo sorry about your pup. I have always had a dog or two and it's a heartbreaker. Hugs.

Debbie- Congrats on SOP, it's motivating, cuz I'm just starting up being serious, I have maintained, but trying to get losing again.

BLC - Thx for the support

Lottametominime - Hey, I'm originally from Chicago too! Go BEARS.

Oh, and hey. how do I put my name, and LAWL under my screen name?

Thanks all and Have a Happy Day!
twopugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:06 PM   #501  

Ignore my ignorance...I must be having a bad day or a senior moment! Sometimes I think my computer tries to screw with my head.....so ignore my duplicity...
Also, what happened to my ticker??? Anyone else with problems? It worked great for a while and then pffff it is gone. See ya...
kytravelbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Twopugs - Go to the top of the page and click on "user cp". On the left, click on "profile", and you can change it there.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #503  
Lori, LAWL since 11/05

Hi All,

Ok, today I am going to weigh in and I am going to try to have the guts to ask for a different Counselor....the one I always get is dry as a piece of melba toast with no personality, no flexibility and no ideas other than LA lites, etc. I dread going in. My original center was great, but my job location switched, so I go to one closer to home now, and since I've been doing that, I barely WI. I'm trying to get serious to lose again, and this site is a big help, and now I am motivated to go back in and ask for what I am paying for.

I'll let you know how it goes
Old 01-09-2007, 01:12 PM   #504  
Lori, LAWL since 11/05

Let's see if my name show up..I just tried ..thanks BLC
Old 01-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #505  
Lori, LAWL since 11/05

Thanks Cassi, it worked!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:32 PM   #506  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi All, just wanted to check in. Really, really busy today with work. Still checking out hotels.com and priceline.com for some hotels that fit my budget. Thanks to all for the info. Love ya guys!!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:34 PM   #507  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Lori: I have been struggling and I cant stand the center I go to. On Saturday I walked in and said I would like a counselor who has done the program and they gave me to a WONDERFUL counselor. I would recommend since you are paying for a service you get what YOU want out of it. I think talking to someone who has done the program helps alot b/c they know what we are going through and are not giving the textbook answers. GOOD LUCK. Let us know how it goes
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #508  

You're welcome Lori (now I know your name).
Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 PM   #509  

Evette - Another pound? Wow. You lose like 2 in a few days, then none for a few days and you just keep going. Congrats!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #510  
FBD/8-18-08

Twopugs - remember - they work for YOU!!! You are paying THEM to assist you on this new lifestyle! So, go in there and ask for what you need! Someone with some personality and experience that will get you further down the road to success! You go girlfriend!

DH is so funny today... he's all excited because he's losing again (5# since Sunday). I'll put the "LAWL credits" in stock for later use when he's not so happy with me!

I got on the Gazelle for a 5 min. warmup, 15 min. high cardio, and 5 min. cooldown.... Not bad for my first day back! My intention is to do that several times a day... we'll see how that goes.

Okay - gotta call out spelling to my yds and it's back to keying for me.

I found a job I was interested in posted by a local church for an office assistant until I got to the part on the job description that reads, "Must pledge undying devotion to Pastor"... Huh?!? I've never even met the man! I can't even say I'd pledge undying devotion to MY Pastor of 5+ years because he's just a man and they do fail! So what the heck?!? Obviously that is not the job for me... bummer, it was only 20 min. away. Oh well, I'll keep looking...
Blessings,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote