Old 01-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #481  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

good morning skinnies...watching all of us and what we need to deal with each day...wE are a very diverse group, which is great!!!! DH was down about 5 lbs today...excuse ME!!!!! water, I guess....happy for him...

I read about the lemon water, Nikki, and I think in general less additives and yucky stuff is better for you.....

Have a POP super day...nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #482  
LAWL Salt Police

I'm a little concerned about my WI today.. While we've been pop so far this week, I just "feel" heavier... Also.. I've been wearing a bigger pair of jeans this week and they seemed a bit tighter than they used too.. Then again, I made the new hole in my belt probably a bit tighter than I should have. (Too damn cheap to buy a new belt. ) Maybe I'm just imagining it..

Add to that the fact that I'll be doing my WI after work, which means I will have had breakfast (ceral/pear) and lunch (leftover stirfry) prior to that...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #483  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Katie – You could type up your agreement as you remember it, or type up a quick memo stating your commission and then have him sign it. That way he has no excuse for not having it and you can get what you want.

Dan – I guess you ARE embracing your feminine side. You’re having a fat day! LOL! Seriously, you’ve been POP, so don’t sweat it. Since you’re weighing in in the afternoon, you can chalk any gain up to that. (Read your own advice – you ever notice we’re all good at helping one another but forget everything when it comes to ourselves?). Or you could do like some others here and get on the scale backward and ask them not to tell you this time. Sometimes it’s the mind games we play with ourselves prior to the WI that’s worse than the actual WI.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:52 AM   #484  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Dan - don't stress too much - it really could be the belt. A month or so ago I put on a pair of smaller jeans and went shopping, and by the end of the day I was petrified that I had gained a bunch of weight. When I calmed down, I realized that it was because the waist was a little snug and as the day wore on, I guess I wasn't 'sucking it in' as much.

OK, reading my own post, I sound like a loon. I'm really quite normal...LOL
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:57 AM   #485  
FBD/8-18-08

Debbie - on a POP Day!!!

Nicole - I'm not sure you can count on my schedule since I haven't in so many years... but we'll see how it goes! Now get out there and start a hoofin!

Barb - You are doing GREAT!

Kim - find a visual that will constantly remind you of that trip! I just read an article that said visuals really do work - so there's an idea! You can do it girlfriend!

Katie - You are SO sweet! I do have a heart for my pups! We lost one a few years ago the same way, and it just doesn't get easier!

Dan - It's only a weigh in!!! Just concentrate on POP everyday - the weight HAS to come off! DH and I have had our ups and downs... usually in the opposite directions! (sound familiar?) But the end result is DOWN!!! So keep your focus and don't sweat the WI! (yeah right!)

DH is down over 3 pounds!!! (Red is the way right now!!!) (Wifey one / COD - 0 on that one!!!)

I'm down another pound! (YEAH!) Gotta start keying and then the Gazelle!
BTW, heard from the company and they're going to send the part I need (FREE!) So I'll be able to get my monitor working!!!

Made the spicy meatloaf (I did burgers yesterday) and they are AWESOME!!! Made another batch of chicken chili... YUM!

Thanks for all the empathy about my Candy girl... I cried off and on yesterday... trying to keep busy today. Digger stayed at my feel all day - he was so adorable! Okay - gotta go. Keying awaits!
Blessings everyone!
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #486  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Pearl - Cool about the Gazelle part. I should call them too, then, since my pulse monitor isn't working.

"(Wifey one / COD - 0 on that one!!!)" LOL! You go, girl!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:01 PM   #487  
Kim - IP 9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazteam View Post
Kim - find a visual that will constantly remind you of that trip! I just read an article that said visuals really do work - so there's an idea! You can do it girlfriend!

Thanks for all the empathy about my Candy girl... I cried off and on yesterday... trying to keep busy today. Digger stayed at my feel all day - he was so adorable! Okay - gotta go. Keying awaits!
Blessings everyone!
Pearl - Trying with the visual - my screen saver and background are pictures I took last year.

Good Digger - the furries always know when we need a little lovin'!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #488  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Pearl - So sorry about your loss. Our animals are such a huge part of our family also. ((Hugs to you)) Last night one of our dogs snagged her nail and it was bleeding...we spent hours doctoring her up...she ate a weeks worth of Scooby Snacks!

Congrat's to all the losers!!

Dan - I feel you today. Lemon water for all.

A lady at my work is going to join LAWL early next month so I will have a little support here at work....yay!!
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #489  
Kim - IP 9/10

Christine - give her a referral and you get credit (usually $$ towards something at LAWL)
Old 01-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #490  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

I always forget to bring lemon to work to have lemon water. I drink it at home though. I dont think it is to bad as long as you dont put to much in....
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #491  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Hi everyone! I'm still can't keep everyone straight to do personals. Kudos to those of you who can!! I have been reading though. Congratulations to all of you who are staying POP and are down at WI! Pearl, I'm sorry about your dog! We have a dashchund--is that spelled right--anyway, a weiner dog, and if something happened to him I would be very upset too!

I went and weighed in this AM and I was down 1.4 to 160! So I lost the 1.2 I gained last week plus a little more. I"m happy and looking forward to being out of the 160's for good when I weigh in on Friday!
steph618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #492  
Christine - LAWL

Kim - Yes, when she talked to the COD she gave my name!! Thnx!

I like lemon water mixed with green tea and stevia or splenda best....An easy way to carry lemon water to work is in a water bottle - take a few sips, squeeze the lemon in, put in the rind and it is ready to carry to work. Then drink it cold or put in a coffee cup to warm in the microwave....
Old 01-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #493  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a POP day! I am trying so hard. I know that tomorrow is going to be a challenge. I usually do FF at the beginning of the week, but I thought I would go ahead and do it in the middle. I just got my free TO juice yesterday. I do plan to give it an honest effort to see what happens, so that at least I know that I am doing my part. Then if it doesn't work, it will be interesting to see what they have to say. I would really like to be down about 8 lbs by the end of the month before going in for my annual physical.

Pearl, I am sorry about your Candy. Glad that you are keeping busy today and WTG on you and hubby's loss. You two and really working it.

Cassi, I hope that you feel better, I guess I missed somewhere that you were having some issues with your back. Yes, kids grow up way to fast. I don't have anything to compare her to with her being an only child so in the process of her growing up, I am learning so much.

Evette, If you are going to NYC to shop, Please take me with you! I have never been there, but dream of shopping there.

I think winter has finally caught up with us here. It is freezing outside. I don't want to even have to go out, but I left my lunch so I have to eat something. I will be good, but I think I am going to endulge in a Whopper Jr, from Burger King. No fries or anything extra. I have my lemon water today. Trying to get use to that taste.

Well, I will try and check back later. Everyone have a great day.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:38 PM   #494  
Christine - LAWL

Stephanie - Can I have your 160's when you are through? Plllleeeaaaassee? And yes, this week would be fantastic!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:40 PM   #495  

Hey Everyone! I am finally caught up after not checking in over the weekend. We can be a chatty group!!!
Pearl - So sorry about your pup. Doggies become such an important part of our families that it is very difficult when we lose one. Chin up - I know she is watching you from doggie heaven.
Cassi - I am so glad your better, even if it is with meds. We have missed your posts. I hope you have a great day at work (well, a great day)!
Evette - I have used Hotwire and Priceline before and was pleased. Look at www.biddingfortravel.com and www.betterbidding.com for tips on using Hotwire and Priceline. I Love NYC! Have a great time.
Rebecca - I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you on the boards for a while and voila there you were. Glad you had a great trip!
Nance - Love your picture, I am intrigued at the change! You look great!
All guys - Glad to have you around to keep us straight!
Having a mental lapse and can't remember everyone for personals. I think I am going to have to start taking notes!
I have lost all but 1.5lbs of my Holiday weight gain. I am working at being POP and I used everyone's menu threads for my grocery shopping. I really like the Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze on my cereal. Thanks for all your posts! Be back soon...
kytravelbabe is offline   Reply With Quote