3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/100822-lawl-losers-friends-january-2007-a.html)

Barb316 01-06-2007 02:20 PM

Dan: That is awesome that you and your wife are doing so well! My center did not have any samples of new things there. I dont know if they have that stuff or not. It would be nice if they revamp their site at least for members.

Pearl: I will post the recipe today. I checked with the COD and she told me the exchanges.

Kristen: I look forward to the recipes!!!!!!!!!!!

truelies 01-06-2007 02:49 PM

Kristen, I'm LOVING the Taco salad recipe and added it's ingredients to the shopping list. thank you :)

dolphn545 01-06-2007 03:31 PM

Well, So far so good today. I am making it through POP. Although my DD made some brownies, and they sure smell good ...

Katie - I sure hope that 2007 is my year! I would like to be thinner for my upcoming graduation (June), and definitely by summer!! There are no more excuses now!

Nikki - The COD put me on red today. I'm not currently doing any bars, so I'm doing all food. I asked when I move back to purple, and she said at about 193. I think if I would have done the FF, then she would have given me the purple book today.
So, in a few pounds, I will hopefully bump back to purple.

My COD also suggested drinking hot lemon water or green tea for the next couple days to flush out the excess sodium and try to remain on track.
I was debating about the FF this time, but last time I did it I got too light-headed.

Oh well. Here's to a great remainder POP day!!

BusyBee3 01-06-2007 03:45 PM

Good Afternoon All,

Remembering all the "country talk" on here made me giggle today. I just came in from working in the yard and have to share that my chickens are so happy with the weather here they gave me 3 eggs by 1pm. The kids put the bunny in the garden to "exercise and eat left over carrots". We are country enough to enjoy it - but still close enough for convenience....

It's so nice here we are even going to BBQ tonight - anyone want some? :) I just did veggie prep for grilled veggies, chicken breasts (haven't decided what seasoning), salad, and 1/2 baked sweet pot. Mmmm! I am excited to look at all the recipes posted....

Has anyone cooked with tofu? I picked some up for stir-fry and have never used it before.....

Joni - yes, HD is Harley Davidson. I enjoy riding sometimes but as I get older all I think about is the kids and the "what if's".... DH has a lot of fun though.

Pearl - We need to bottle this sunshine - more rain and cooler weather next week - unfortunately.

Enjoy the evening!

Bajachick3 01-06-2007 03:49 PM

kristen (krispie to me)..that is super..you do look super and you are a real inspiration to all of us.....congrats

BusyBee3 01-06-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphn545 (Post 1519412)
Well, So far so good today. I am making it through POP. Although my DD made some brownies, and they sure smell good ...

Katie - I sure hope that 2007 is my year! I would like to be thinner for my upcoming graduation (June), and definitely by summer!! There are no more excuses now!

Nikki - The COD put me on red today. I'm not currently doing any bars, so I'm doing all food. I asked when I move back to purple, and she said at about 193. I think if I would have done the FF, then she would have given me the purple book today.
So, in a few pounds, I will hopefully bump back to purple.

My COD also suggested drinking hot lemon water or green tea for the next couple days to flush out the excess sodium and try to remain on track.
I was debating about the FF this time, but last time I did it I got too light-headed.

Oh well. Here's to a great remainder POP day!!

I have been drinking green tea with 1/2 lemon in it every night for the past 3 days.....will let you know what happens on Monday when I WI. :) Celestial Seasonings makes an Organic Green Tea that is afforable and good. I also use stevia as a sweetener.

BusyBee3 01-06-2007 03:52 PM

Nance - have to giggle every time I see your name....BajaChick.....my 2 dd's are So Cal girls!! :) Love it!!

Christine

dolphn545 01-06-2007 03:56 PM

I believe I have Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea.
I'm not a big tea fan, but once in a great while. Actually, at this point, if it will get rid of some excess, I will probably try it for the next couple nights. :)

Bajachick3 01-06-2007 04:03 PM

gosh it is soooo hard to rid oneself of old bad habits.....like standing up and eating ..a little here ..a little there..sure it may just add up to one meal..but not good...no bueno (in Espanol)....hey there all...went a second trip to take clothes to thrift store....I actually have room in my drawers....for sexy little clothes.....hee hee...DH would love that. I had a full hip replacenebt one and one half years ago and now that I have lost some wt. The skin kinda bulges out a bit below the scar...boo hooo...I tried on a great pair of pants from Nordstroms rack but they were a little thin and it looked funny...DH said maybe later you will want to get it fixed..LIKE??? what a skin puller upper...oh well he is happy with how I look but he is honest and we both know I can (need to) lose more weight....No more "Do I look fat honey"???? I can usually answer my own very difficult questions..hee hee..I think I will go clean out a drawer....retirement is good..hee hee

Bajachick3 01-06-2007 04:06 PM

Christine----love so cal....do you DD love it also ???? nance

working on the hair first then the avatar.....nance

tigerpawswhit 01-06-2007 04:22 PM

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! My sister was the only one in her division today, so she automatically received first place. Her routine needs a little work, but she did really great! I took my biscotti and yogurt with me to the competition and resisted all temptations of nachos, pizza, popcort etc. NSV for me!!!

Barb-WTG on taking charge! Maybe this is exactly what you needed. Hopefully a week or two on hold will allow you to refocus on everything you've learned/accomplished so far!

MickeySue 01-06-2007 05:16 PM

Hello all! I am taking a break from priming walls....love my paint color. Thought I would share that Mexican Food went great...I did have 2 chips with salsa though. But I showed a loss at WI this morning and didn't feel water gain.

Uh oh, my DD has awakened....I guess my computer break is over before it really began, such is the life of a mommy....

Bajachick3 01-06-2007 06:14 PM

having fun over here...taking pics......thanks for the encouragement...nance and DH

Repo girl 01-06-2007 06:26 PM

Whooooweee, Nance, you hottie, you!

Dan2112 01-06-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truelies (Post 1519287)
Dan: I'm a DEB :) We're not national though, there's other DEBs around I'd guess, it seems common. (all the sororites at my school are local). I've heard of SigEp, you guys know how to party lol. I haven't dated a SigEp but I was "seeing" one for quite a while but now I'm good with my Pike lol.

A Pike... Oh no! :lol: .. Well, at least he's not a TKE.. :lol:

While I'm a few years beyond my greek life, but I still have fond memories of it.. It was VERY hard to maintain a good diet back then.. We had a 7/11 next door to our house that sold beer AND nachos, so you can probably tell what my weekends were like. I did dishes for my meals at the xO house, and while the food was good, it certainly wasn't very healthy... One semester I quite drinking all together and limited myself to 1500 calories a day and probably lost about 25 lbs..

And without further adieu... My wife is about to post.. Hi sweetie!