3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/100822-lawl-losers-friends-january-2007-a.html)

brittyboo07 01-02-2007 01:12 PM

Julie that is awesome that you were able to take something from the Ford funeral and turn it into positive motivation for you! Of course that wasnt very motivating tv to exercise too. I am sad that I missed it and will have to catch recaps of it on the news later. I was out running errands.

Went to WI and i was at 276.6 and I am ok with that because back in October i was 275 so I really havent gained much since then so i have kind of been maintaining i guess even thought i have been eating anything and everything. I will be getting my ticker back up in a little bit. Have to head to the kitchen and fix my lunch.

Doing good so far. My COD calls it LA Express instead of FF as well i think it was Joni that mentioned that. The girl looked at me like I was crazy when i said FF. She also said that there would probably be some slight changes in the next 3-6 months and the lettuce would probably be one of them however she said for now keep it at 1 cup. I really didnt realize how long I had been off of LAWL but she said said I had not bee in since the end of July. :o That was kind of wake up for me. I really thought i had been since then. I lost 23 weight loss weeks and that hurts but she said i have 26 left which is a little over half a year and I will see what I can do with that.

Glad to see everyone doing so well today! have a great day and will catch ya later this afternoon off to do some work!

hdsqrl 01-02-2007 01:23 PM

Hey all! Well, I survived the holidays and was down .6 at this morning's WI. Woohoo! I wasn't very good at writing down EVERYTHING I ate...somehow I'd forget to write down the odd piece of candy here or there that would slip into my mouth. *innocent look*

But one thing I did write down was that at lunch one day I'd added 5 BBQ chips to my lunch of 1/2 a turkey sandwich and baby carrots. Wouldn't you know the COD girl zoned in on that and wouldn't leave it alone? You'd think I'd eaten a whole bag the way she was talking. :dizzy: I was like, LOOK, girl, if I want to eat FIVE little BBQ chips, all the Wheat Thins in the world aren't going to steer me away from it. I wonder what she would have done if I'd written EVERYTHING I'd eaten. Hah! I'd probably still be in there.

I'm going to try to exercise 30 mins 3 times a week, moving forward. If I can get down to 185 by Valentine's Day, I will be a happy girl! :carrot:

emmysmom 01-02-2007 01:23 PM

I've been reading through some posts and just trying to get to know you all a little bit. I'm really happy to be back here...I know we can do this together!

I'm not brave enough to post my current weight and my goal just yet. I think seeing it on a ticker will look like I have so far to go. So I'm just going to start with a goal of 10 pounds to lose by the end of the month.

ljackson 01-02-2007 01:53 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. I am happy to say that after one day of POP I am down 2 pounds from yesterday. If only that could happen everyday! I could not tell you the last time I have been POP. The last date I had recorded in my journal was oct 10! It felt good to be in control again.
I threw all the cookies away yesterday- now I am just trying to part with the chocolate. That is going to be hard to give up, I am going to have to go out and buy some chocolate flavored Luna bars.
By the way, I don't know if anyone noticed but I bumped my goal weight up to 155. When I get there I will re evaulate.

Evette- congratulations to you- you are the first person on this thread I have seen to make their goal- you are an inspiration!

Have a good day everyone!

Joni135 01-02-2007 02:36 PM

Megan - Congrats on the loss. Love your new picture...yup - quite the innocent look you've got!

Lisa - Lovely new picture!! Run, don't walk, to the store for those Luna bars! Step away from the Chocolate!

Britt - it is amazing how time flies. Make good use of your remaining weeks and you'll see great results. I like that you added the exercise ticker to your signature. It took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to do that one, but I finally figured it out from tickerfactory.com. I know I only have about 10 COD weeks left myself. Unless they give me a really sweet deal, I'll be on my own. I actually should pay some of the folks on this site instead of my COD anyway, since you gals give me way better support, advice, etc.

Lea Ann - my house must look like yours.
Quote:

"Every decoration I own is now confined to the dining room."
A few days after Christmas I start moving things to the Dining Rom table so when pack up time comes, I don't leave stragglers behind. I'm usually not this slow cleaning up, but I'm in no rush. My (former) step-daughter just told me it's bad luck to have your tree up after New Year's Day -- even if it is fake. Oh well.....what can I say.

Candace and to everyone who lost during this holiday season ... you are my heros!

Julie - I was touched by what you said Tom Brokaw said about Gerald Ford. What a great statement and a testimony that we just have to keep trying and doing our best. My treadmill run was a bit more upbeat. I watched a movie I had taped about 2 months ago - "High School Musical". It was fun and really got me in a good groove. The secret to loving the treadmill (or gazelle or whatever) is watching a good show!

Ulanda - it's great that you are teaching your daughter the smart way to eat; she'll appreciate it later in life (at least you can hope!).

Kristin - Hope you feel better and get your walk in. I like your idea of planning Thursday's menu -- something to look forward to. I'm afraid, though, if I start looking at yummy menus, I'll not get through this Take Off. For some reason, I am really hungry today. Guess I'll go drink some water!

"

Repo girl 01-02-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan2112 (Post 1512350)
So you put the corn in dry? and leave the bag open? Interesting concept.. I'll try it soon!. I'll skip the honey though. I don't much like sweet popcorn..

Thanks for the great suggestion!!

Roll the top of the bag down 2 or 3 times so that the popcorn does not fill the microwave! This is also awesome with a few shakes of tabasco sauce.

Dan2112 01-02-2007 02:48 PM

Hi gang..

Not sure when my DW will be posting.. She's been slammed at work and the fact that we took a week off only made it worse.. Since she's in the computer programming field, she stays off the computer as much as possible at home, so who knows... LOL...

As for the minor cheats here and there, my COD said to not sweat it.. 5 BBQ chips are not going to hurt you if you've been on the plan for a while.. I did that at Thanksgiving and felt guilty as ****.. But my fav counselor told me that a handful here and there isn't going to affect me because my body has adjusted to the diet and is better able to burn off the food I put in it..

Before we got on the plan, our bodies just packed in whatever we ate, but now, since ideally, we're eating better, exercising more and losing weight, our body can handle minor inclusions of things we shouldn't be eating.. That's not to say you should march down to the vending machine and buy a candy bar or a bag of chips, but if we grab a few from a bowl once in a while, we shouldn't feel to badly..

Cheers!

bizlawchik 01-02-2007 02:50 PM

Katie - I love popcorn w/tabasco too! I also like it w/vinegar. One day I wanted salt and vinegar potato chips so bad, but didn't want to give in, so I put the vinegar on my popcorn for a substitute. I did the same things when I wanted wings one day and put the hot sauce on the popcorn. It was so good! That was a regular item for me during pregnancy. Glad to see I'm not the only weird one out there. My family thinks I'm nuts when I do that.

kytravelbabe 01-02-2007 03:13 PM

Take off, Take off

I started Take off today after 2 weeks of not being POP. I, too, am ready to get back on plan and forget all the eating and drinking I did the past 2 weeks. It all started with December 23rd party and ended New Year's Eve. I went to Nashville for the Music City Bowl where my team won, GO CATS!, and a lot of celebrating was going on. Anyway, I am working at being good and getting the new year off right! Hope everyone has a great day and stays on plan! I know we can do this!!!

klkoppes 01-02-2007 03:20 PM

Good Day All! FF is going well, so far so good! How is everyone else doing?

I am excited to get a decent nights sleep. It seems I haven't slept well since I started eating crappy around December 24th. It amazes me that when I eat junk it affects so many different aspects, after all that is how I used to eat all the time!! No wonder I was always tired.

Hang in there TO and FF friends, only 33 hours and 40 min left CST!!

fastmomma 01-02-2007 04:16 PM

Hello Friends. TO day 2 is going well just a few hours left to go and I will be on program tomorrow for a new start. This time I know I can do it. I will have my 1st official weigh in of the new year on Thursday.

hkychik 01-02-2007 04:28 PM

Tina!!!! I was just thinking about you this morning, while I was in the shower! (Don't ask - it has to do with little girls and pony tails) I am glad to see you back with us!

I am glad to see that everyone has such a positive attitude to start off the new year. If we stick together, we can do this!

http://www.mysmilie.de/english/green...rty/2/0033.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green...rty/2/0052.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green...rty/2/0053.gifhttp://www.mysmilie.de/english/green...rty/2/0054.gif

KrispieD 01-02-2007 06:50 PM

Lori.. two pound to go to 75 loss? What is the reward going to be??

To all those on Takeoff.. one day down one to go. I actually enjoyed my 3 ozs of chicken and broccoli at lunch.. all the garbage in my system is on it's way out and the remainder is shouting horray for the good food. I wish that this Takeoff was going to net me a good loss instead of taking off what I put on over the holidays.. but such is life!

I've planned my meals for the week, enjoyed a green tea this morning and am looking forward to my 'real' healthy food on Thursday. Joni I'm going to post the Taco Salad but just go get the supplies for it late tomorrow when you are almost done! After takeoff any food to me is a treat!!

Hope you are all hanging in, not dropping from hunger and it's SO NICE to go through this with some other people. I think for some of us we are more honest on here than we are any other place in our life.. you can be sure I did not tell anyone else I gained 6lbs! Please let it be water retention..mmmmggfmmm... sorry sucking on lemons as we speak!

Prazteam 01-02-2007 07:16 PM

Well, TO is "so far, so good!" I actually did lemon juice this morning and I'm "intending" to do it everyday a.m. and p.m. It seems to give me a sore throat temporarily... so I really hate it! But I'm using frozen lemon juice instead of fresh lemons or the bottled stuff. Like it much better!
I agree about the chicken and lettuce for us! I really enjoyed them but still have more to go. I've been running to the potty every 30 min. and my boys are laughing at me!
I got my Gazelle today! It's nice but I can't get the monitor to work except for the pulse. It seems to be missing a "magnet cluster" that evidently goes on one end of the monitor but is a separate piece?!? Anyway, I've sent an email to CServ on the Gazelle site to see if it can be purchased separately. The young lady I purchased it from was 30 min. late meeting me so she knocked off $10, bringing it down to $40, an even BETTER price! So if I don't get the monitor to work, the machine still works! I'm happy! I got two videos with it too. I have to admit, I got on it for a few moments, but I'll need to work on my balance before trying to do too much on it!
ODS is asleep here in the chair - so tired from his trip! YDS is watching Pirates of the Carib. II for the second time. I'm just chilling for now. Got to start some keying tomorrow, but that's tomorrow!
Okay, gotta go (literally!)
I'll check back in later.
Hugs,

Barb316 01-02-2007 07:39 PM

I am happy to see we are all onto a good start, renewing our minds and bodies with T/O and coming here. I will have to agree I am more honest here about what I am doing and not doing on my weight loss journey then in other places. I appreciate all the support and feedback we are all giving to each other. I find more support here then I can at the COD ANYDAY. Thank you to you all! WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS IN 2007.... 2007 is the year for the LOSERS!

Repo girl 01-02-2007 07:58 PM

Hey all! Another great POP day for me so far. I am making one of the tuna cassaroles from the threads for dinner. Work really was not too bad. The owner of the day care is coming tomorrow so that we can solidify our contract. There are a few things that I need to confront him on, and I really get intimidated by this guy, so wish me strength!

Tina- So good to see you girl!

Lori- What else do you think about in the shower?

Cassie- Vinegar on popcorn? That sounds awesome! I am really gonna have to try that!

Nascar Girl 01-02-2007 08:02 PM

Good evening everyone!
Pearl - you go girl! I am so uncordinated; I'd never get the hang of that contraption! My coordination is not very well! I'd look like I was doing wacky splits like Jerry Lewis!: LOL:!!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Well, I was suppose to be off today and ended up driving all the way to Pelham, AL (5 hr RT) to take DH his shaving bag and meds he left this AM I was not a happy camper! :rollpin: He started out the new year being a horses rear. He was mighty lucky that I'm a good wife!
So.... my walking has been postponed until tomorrow; I do have my bag ready to go though; I plan on leaving work and go to the track before coming home.
Evette - you rock! You deserve a big hug for staying POP over the Holiday!:grouphug:
Loir: 73 pounds :cheer::cheer::cheer: congradulations!!
Dan the Man welcome to the hen house! I was born in the great state of New Mexico! I love it out west! I can actually breathe allergy free out there!

Well gonna go catch some reruns of CSI before bed everyone have a great night!

tigerpawswhit 01-02-2007 08:15 PM

Hello Everyone!! Today was a great op day today. My mom and I actually cooked dinner together tonight. We fixed the chicken parmesan and the cheddar cheese soup from the lawl cookbook and they were wonderful. We also tried the stir fried asparagus, but we just don't have a taste for asparagus!

I am also proud to say that my mom is starting her diet. Her workplace is doing their own version of TBL and last time they did it, she quit halfway through. This time she plans on sticking it out with help from me and this site (she doesn't post, but always is ''lurking''). I'm looking forward to experiencing success with her!! I have 2 weeks left of christmas vacation, so we're going to try lots of recipes. She's glad to have some help in the kitchen!

Dan2112 01-02-2007 08:43 PM

Hi gang..
Well, TO has been hard to take today, considering how much food we ate over the holiday..

But I'm happy to report that the exercising I did counteracted some of the damage we did (unintentionally or not) and I actually was down 1.2 at today's weigh in!

My DW was up a couple lbs, but she's taking it in stride and knows that the TO will help a lot..

Have a good night all!!

bizlawchik 01-02-2007 09:17 PM

Good evening ladies! It seems that everyone is doing well with staying OP today. I think we are all ready to say goodbye to the past few weeks of putting junk into our bodies.

Krystal – I know what you mean about the sleep. I’ve definitely been more tired over the past two weeks. And to think this was normal for us before?

Lori – So what’s the 75lb reward going to be? You may not post as often as you’d like, but the scale still keeps going down. I really admire your strength.

Kristen – I made a taco salad today for lunch using the Morningstar black bean burgers. It was so good, I think I actually prefer it over the taco meat. I just put all of the ingredients in little containers and mixed it at work. Yum-O!

Pearl – My Gazelle works except for the pulse monitor! It really is fun to do. I don’t even use the videos. I just put something good on the TV and go.

Katie – I’m sending you some good vibes, and praying that you have the strength to negotiate fairly. Let us know how it goes.

Whitney – Glad to see you’ve made Mom a converyt. My COD is having a new year special starting 1/15 that anyone you refer gets 50% off the program fee and the weeks, and the person doing the referring gets $50 credit. Maybe you can convince mom to sign up.

Whitney’s mom – Stop lurking and come out and play with us! J

Dan – Great TO results! I did TO the day after Christmas and I noticed that this time I was really hungry too. I think it’s because of the junk we put into our bodies. I also think it doesn’t take too long for your stomach to stretch back to where it used to be. But it also doesn’t take long to shrink back. At least I’m hoping so.

Joni135 01-02-2007 09:30 PM

Katie - good luck tomorrow; dress in your most confident attire and hold your head high! Hope the meeting/contract goes well.

Dan - Wow - nice loss for you. Tell DW there are a lot of us here who can relate to her "slight gain" situation!

Kayla - good to see you. and yes, you are a good wife!!!

Joni135 01-02-2007 09:33 PM

Hey Cassi - I cross posted with you. I was happy to read what you said about TO because I was absolutely starving today. I'm not doing lites, but I caved in at some point and ate a Kashi bar and it was pure ambrosia and was just what I needed. So much for a perfect TO. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

tweeteach 01-02-2007 11:27 PM

hi
I was wondering if anyone knows about how many calories the purple plan with lites is supposed to be. I decided to join 24 hr fitness and am meeting with my trainer tomorrow. She wanted to know how many calories I am eating and I have no clue.
Katie- good luck with your contract signing.

Sue1968 01-03-2007 12:10 AM

Everyone is sooo busy here! I appologize for not doing personals,and admire those of you who do.

I've done TO the past two days and it was okay -- my water is the hard part. I am not sure if I even drank all of it so that needs to be knocked up a level. I've been doing well at the gym, my goal is 4-5x cardio for 40-45 minutes and weights 2-3x a week. I did cardio yesterday and today for 40-45 minutes -- man can my legs feel it.

I printed out a bunch of yummy recipes from the board -- thank you very much for sharing! Tomorrow is the first day back to my real life (DH is back to work), but I am putting me first. I am going to plan my meals and stay on track -- no more rushing around shopping, etc.

Loved reading everyones inspirational stories; I will try and update my signature / ticker, but I started LAWL last December, and down about 25lbs. I really havnt done the program since last July, took some time off when the kids were home during the summer, then took 8 weeks off October/November and then never went back until 12/30. I'm hoping to make it work this time!

donisha81 01-03-2007 08:01 AM

And then the total meltdown.....

Hey everybody.

So yesterday I was all geared to be good on my new way of eating, then I get home and DH has brought home Chip Ahoy...arrrrggggg!!! I tried to resist but I think they were calling out to me, I had like 8 of them...ugh, and then 3 handfuls of tortilla chips....OMG :( . I immediately drank 3 glasses of water and then some lemon water, but I am sure I am pretty much doomed for WI this week. Went yesterday and did not lose a lb....ugh, frustrated but at the same time happy I did not gain.

I am thinking about starting the gym here at work, which may or not be good, it seems that the scale goes up when I work out. Weird huh?

Well I am back OP today, starting over again, so much for my 10lb goal by next week, I was down 7.4 we will see what it is when I WI Thurs....

hdsqrl 01-03-2007 09:13 AM

I think I might join the gym at work, along with Donisha...so if she goes up, I'll be going up right along with her. But we'll get toned together, at least! I also caved in last night and ate about half a bag of movie popcorn...right after reading about how to make it guilt-free! :( Boo, hiss @ me!

But I'm also back OP today...and also drinking down the lemon water. Maybe it's the full moon that affected me! :dizzy:

KrispieD 01-03-2007 09:15 AM

Morning Everyone!
Day 1 of TO is behind me! Hopefully it's making a dent in my holiday pounds! I always think that if I gain it should be justified by a week's worth of eating all my favorite naughty foods instead of from the bit of extra wine or cheese I had. As I've said before I want a justifiable gain LOL!
Had a good day yesterday, enjoyed my juice and veggies and one more day to go today. I've even planned out my journal for the next two weeks so I can just shop and cook and try a few new dishes. Cassi and Deb I have one or two recipes I think we all may like that my COD doesn't know how to convert so if I send along perhaps you can send to the ominous LA Chef they won't let us Canadians have access to!
Pearl glad to see you put your photo back up :) Good luck on the gazelle, my first try on the Eliptical machine should have been taped for America's Funniest Home Videos.. it was quite comical! DH got me a yogo set, water bottle belt, gym bag etc for Xmas so is helping me along the way to a leaner me!
Hope you all have a good day, I'm off to consume my first half of a Lite bar for breakfast.. woohoo!! Looking forward to this time tomorrow when I'll have a cup of coffee in my hand and a true breakfast!

Cheers Everyone!
Donisha It's a new day so put yesterday behind you. We all had a few tough weeks. Start fresh today! I was up 6lbs over the holidays and had a choice of getting in a funk and sabotaging myself even more or else getting back on the healthy train..choo choo!

KrispieD 01-03-2007 09:26 AM

Mama Nicole and Cevert: You are missing your stats from TBL challenge.. get your numbers up there!! :)

Kimphin 01-03-2007 09:33 AM

Day 2 of TO, I'm not having a hard time with it this time, I guess my body was ready for a change. I also got back to the gym last night, so by noon my arms will be so sore I won't be able to lift my juice container! Ow.

Joni - You're going to Hawaii??? Very cool (did I read that here or in the exercise thread?) My boss goes there every year and she harps on me about it, but I'd have to get really good drugs for DH on the plane.

Katie - I hope that things go well today! Good Luck!

Donisha - Don't beat yourself up too badly, brush yourself off, and start over - maybe it won't show up on the scale? (fingers crossed for you)

Pearl - I'm so glad that your Gazelle transaction came through! Coordination is not my thing either, but it is amazing how quickly your body can rebalance once you do something a few times. At first I looked like a ******ed chicken on the elliptical, now I probably only look like a chicken.

Kristie - I think that I read somewhere that the purple plan/lites is between 1400-1600 cals per day? Can anyone else on purple verify that? Good luck with the trainer!

Kristen - I took your advice and started looking through my cookbook for something to make for tomorrow. Yummy. And - tell me about the honesty thing! Whew, not a lot of people know what I really weigh, and good lord, I sure never tell anyone what I gain! You guys know more about me in certain ways than my oldest friends.

Hmmm.... Where are you Nicole? It's not like you to be gone so long.... Miss you!

OK, more juice..... Good luck all!

bizlawchik 01-03-2007 09:51 AM

Kristie - I log on Fitday and go anywhere from 1200-1600 calories per day. I think the average is more around 1550. You may want to log onto Fitday to track what your average is. It's free and it really gives you a good idea of calories in vs. calories expended.

HappyGirl40 01-03-2007 09:51 AM

Just wanted to say "Hi" from a newbie and wasn't sure if this was the place or not.

Recently found this board and recently joined LAWL.

bizlawchik 01-03-2007 09:53 AM

Welcome HappyGirl! You have definitely found the right place. Just jump on in and ask anything or give your input. You will get to know us and will soon be doing personals too.

cevert 01-03-2007 10:03 AM

KrispieD,
Where do I enter my stats?? I hve been looking for the sight and have not been able to find it.
Anybody heard from Mama Nicole? It's not like her, to not be posting.

Candace Evert

bizlawchik 01-03-2007 10:07 AM

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...ysprune=&f=184

Candace - Here's the link to the TBL forum. Go to Blue Team Stats and enter yours there.

kytravelbabe 01-03-2007 10:14 AM

Day 2 of TO also! Day one wasn't too good. I was okay until the evening and then....off the wagon! But not too terribly bad. I was done .6 lbs today which is better than up. I know what you mean about not telling or fibbing about your holiday gain. I was up almost 6 pounds but I am not telling anyone except you guys. I am trying to stay on TO today but I am beginning to feel like I have the stomach flu which is going around here. Maybe it is the TO that is messing with my tummy??? Anyone ever have that happen?? I am so glad to work on the diet with you all. I will try to do personals more often but time is always an issue for me (plus memory-ha). Have a great day and I'll get back sometime today!

steph618 01-03-2007 10:45 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

I have been completely off plan since right after Christmas and I feel terrible. All the Christmas candy was here calling my name, then DH, DS and I were all sick so we pretty much lived off junk food and fast food because I didn't feel like cooking. I haven't been to the center since last Wednesday. I'm afraid to face the scales.

Today is me and DH's 9th anniversary and we are going out to our favorite restaurant, Kanpai of Tokyo. It's a Japanese steakhouse where the cook the food in front of you. I know that my favorites are not on plan but I think since I've screwed up so much already, I'm going to order what I want tonight and get back POP tomorrow. I'm going to eat pretty light today though until dinner and drink lots of water. I'm not sure when I'll get the courage to go back to the COD though. I'm afraid I'll be back up to my starting weight.

Anyway, it was good to read that I'm not the only one who went completely wild over the holidays

Mama Nicole 01-03-2007 10:53 AM

Hi Girls.........
Thanks for missing me!!! I have been a bit down, a bit busy, a bit sick, and a bit tired of my loving extended family!!! I am back home now and sooooo ready to read everyone's posts and seriously get back to work. I had a sickly holiday gain........I don't kow the official yet, as I have not gone to the COD, but I am quite sure it is somewhere between 6 and 8 pounds. I haven't decided if I want to change my ticker or not. I'll decide after I go to the COD later today. I am on day 2 of TO. I have sick kids and a ton of work all around me after being at my parents house for so long. OMG, do I have the stories. I won't bore you all with them right now. I don't think I will be staying there for an extended stay EVER again!!! Ok, I am going to get a bit of work done, and then begin reading. I am so excited to find out how everyone's holidays went. I am pretty disappointed with myself for going off plan so bad. Did everyone have a gain, and if so, how bad was it? I just snowballed.............as soon as I had a free day...........I went from there.......and you know what is so funny? Food just isnt' that good!!! It is so much more enjoyable when you eat it in moderation. Anyway....I missed you all so much, and after just glancing at the last page here.......I feel good and like I can do this. I couldn't do it without you all!!! XOXO
p.s. I tried to add my biggest loser ticker, but I don't know if it is quite right............I'll check it out more later :)

hkychik 01-03-2007 11:27 AM

Kristen - I have no idea what I'm going to do for the 75 lb reward! Any ideas? I've been wracking my brain, and can't think of a thing - but gosh, it seems like a huge milestone, a girl's gotta do something, right? I am hoping to see that number this week.

Katie -
Quote:

Lori- What else do you think about in the shower?
wouldn't you like to know!!! ;)

Dan, awesome results on the TO - I haven't been as successful on the TO - my kiddos keep eating my oranges (I'm using oranges instead of the juice). Who can deny them when they want to eat good things instead of junk. I whole 10 lb BAG of oranges gone in a day and a half, no more left for TO! To be honest, this was my first attempt at TO since I started, and frankly, it was only half-hearted. :o

Donisha - everyone seems to gain when they first start working out.... some if it is water retention in the new muscles you are building. Hang with it, and even if the scale doesn't drop as quickly, your inches will! Fugheeeed about the chips (ahoy and tortilla!) - today is a new day!

Pearl - I used to have a gazelle-like machine (way before Tony Little came out with his instrument of torture). A couple of times on there and it'll be no sweat (well lots of sweat, but no problem with the coordination!). Did you get a workout video with it? If not, I'd suggest finding one. My biggest problem is rhythm... I stutter-stepped ALOT!

Happy girl! Welcome aboard! This is absolutely the right place for support, friendship and great ideas to succeed on this weight loss journey!:welcome2:

Stephanie, I know it's awful to see a gain at the COD, but that's the best way to make yourself get right back on track. If you stay away when you think you've gained, it's just empowering an excuse to not be on plan. Go in, face the music, and get back on track! Not preaching at ya (been avoiding the COD myself lately for that very reason!) just pep-talking both you and me!;)

Have a great day everyone - remember, together we can do this!

juliemarie 01-03-2007 11:48 AM

Bigget Loser Ladies!!!

There are changes to how we post our stats:

See this post http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...54#post1512954

Basically: get rid of the "starting weight" and post your weight from the beginning of this week in Week 1.

2bfit06 01-03-2007 11:49 AM

Hello everyone,

Well today is back to work for me. It's really busy here for now. I am trying to prepare everything for our Kindgergaten Orientation at the end of the month. Hopefully our numbers will be up.

Day 2 of FF with Oranges is going pretty good. I think I like eating the oranges over drinking the juice. Of course I don't do it with the bars because I stopped eating the bars a while ago.

I wish you all the best this year and I know that we will reach our goals. I keep reminding myself of this.

Have a great day everyone.