Old 01-04-2007, 02:07 PM   #166  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Rhonda--WTG on your DS's great game--you and Lori can probably really talk "hockeytalk"! Busy days are great TO days for me--no time to think about the misery! I need to either be super busy or sleep a LOT. I'm not a nice as you think--sometimes I can be pretty icky! But it's easy to be supportive, especially since a lot of what I tell you guys I really need to tell myself!

Megan--you are tearing it up! Can I say "I told you so" yet??

Lori (and Michelle) --REALLY--we like involved parents. You deserve the book just for being you--you deserve so much more for 75 freakin' pounds!!!!

Is this day EVER going to be over??????????????????? I am so sleepy--what I get for being a slug over break. I wish I worked in a culture that still believed in "naptime". sigh..................
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:08 PM   #167  

Everyone has been busy here! I've been doing okay, not POP, but very close; need to get rid of the junk in my house to loose the temptation . . but I've been 95% better than I was the past two month.s

Weighed in at gym today and only .5 up from 10/30, which means down 2lbs from last saturday. I was hoping for a bit more, need to get the water in me!

Still craving / enjoying those open faced turkey melts that was posted - its the best. Tonite I am having pork chop stir fry w/onions and mushrooms.

Missed my cardio today at gym , but have a friend in a very difficult crisis; but I did make it to my training session and she certainly kicked but.

She's doing my measurements and body fat % next thursday so I hope to have a good result and be < in several areas.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:08 PM   #168  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katiebug--I am pretty sure you can--I always have and it never seemed to matter. It's certainly better than so many other things! Seriously--I think you can actually have up to 24oz.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 206/199/145

Height: 5'4"

Where can I find, or can someone repost the recipe for the open faced turkey sandwiches? That sounds really good, and I can always use recipes for turkey.

Thanks!
cevert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #170  
Christine - LAWL

S/C/G: 182/167/135

Height: 5' 4"

Happy New Years to everyone and thanks for all the warm welcomes!!

WOW! This board moves fast! ) I'll have to try to sign-in a little more often. Whew...haven't read through everything yet!

I was up 3.2 when I weighed in after New Years so I decided to do TO with everyone.....today is day 2 and I am down 2.0 (how did I gain 3.2 lbs in 2 days? I only had a few cocktails and a few snacks....) Anyhow - this is my first experience with TO - I am already planning my menu for tomorrow! A little tougher than FF....

) Have a wonderful evening everyone.
BusyBee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #171  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey everyone!

Well FF/express is over and i have gotten to eat normal food today woohoo!!! I also went to WI and was down 2 lbs from Tuesday!!!! I will certainly take that. Hopefully I will be down again Saturday for WI!!!

Really busy here today so do not have time for personals but wanted to drop in and catch up real quick.

Everyone seems to be having a busy day. Have a good one!!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #172  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyBee3 View Post
Happy New Years to everyone and thanks for all the warm welcomes!!

WOW! This board moves fast! ) I'll have to try to sign-in a little more often. Whew...haven't read through everything yet!

I was up 3.2 when I weighed in after New Years so I decided to do TO with everyone.....today is day 2 and I am down 2.0 (how did I gain 3.2 lbs in 2 days? I only had a few cocktails and a few snacks....) Anyhow - this is my first experience with TO - I am already planning my menu for tomorrow! A little tougher than FF....

) Have a wonderful evening everyone.
Hey there BB.. Don't forget that everything you're wearing and have eaten before your WI affects your outcome..

The 3.2 you added after New Years was more than likely accumulated 2-3 days before your WI, as it usually takes that long for food to show up on the scale (at least that's what the COD tells me)... Also, the same goes for TO.. The full effects of the TO, won't show up until a couple days after you do it, as long as you don't go on an immediate splurge as soon as you're done!

Cheers!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #173  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Good Afternoon all you talkative people!

Just FYI: I finally got some things accomplished that I am pleased with and I think I will manage happily without that donut or the administrators head on my plate for now! ...I am sure the saga will continue so myabe another day!

On a good note, I am going to paint my entry way this weekend a pale saige green to cover up the beautiful art work of my just turned 3 yr old DD. She managed to locate a permanent black marker while I was on the phone with DS's principal this afternoon....and I am sure your imaginations can figure out the story.... I am taking this as a blessing seeings as I have been wanting to do this since ....well 2 years ago when I re did my formal sitting room.

I am also going to paint my DD's furnitur bubblegum pink ....she got it with the crayons .... and an ink pen some time ago. I think she will be a graphic artist when she grows up!
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #174  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

OMG I just noticed I am half way to goal! TOUCHDOWN! Can you see my little dance? There goes my woo-hoo stick....and oh yeah the mega phone is out too! okay, I will stop now.
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #175  
LAWL Salt Police

^^ Congrats!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:39 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

I haven't had time to read through all the posts since the last time I was on. DH and I went out for our anniversary last night and I thoroughly enjoyed my Japanese steakhouse dinner. Then we went to see A Night at the Museum which was hilarious and we split a bag of popcorn. Today I actually decided to face the COD. I was up 1.2 pounds, but I was afraid it was going to be much worse so I'm happy with that. I am now 100% back on plan and committed to staying that way. I won't be able to make it back to the COD until next Tuesday due to my busy schedule, but am hoping to be in the 150's by then.
steph618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Hello dear friends,

I am on my way to see the Opening night of my daughters first production "Annie Jr" she is so pumped. I am really excited for her and proud of her as well. I don't know if I would have gotten up in front of hundreds of strangers at 13 y/o.

Makena, I'm not getting a new apartment and 2006 was great for me with the exception of not getting to goal. I think you may have me mixed up with someone else here. It's OK though.

You are a busy bunch today. I have to get going I will check back tomorrow and let you all know how it went.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:44 PM   #178  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Lori- The "Oz book" is all you are getting yourself for your 75 pound reward? Come on girl, live it up- 75 pounds is huge, it deserves more than that!
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:12 PM   #179  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Lori for 75lbs you should fly yourself to LA to see his next live tv appearance and then have lunch with him after!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #180  

whoo ya'll are chatty! It took me a while to catch up!
Lori - come on! 75 pounds definately deserves a shoe shopping trip!
Dan - the recipes sounds great! I'll have to try it.
Lotta Me - Let me know how you like Maui and any good spots to visit, my girlfriends and I have a trip planned for the end of July! We will be in Kehi (sp) we are excited. Gotta find some good air fares though
KrispieD - you look wonderful girl go get that picture taken! I am so like you, I don't like the way I look so I totally avoid the camera.
MickeySue - congrads!:encore
BrittyBoo - way to go on the 2 pound loss!

Well, I have been walking! yesterday 1.5 miles and today it started to rain on me but I did get 1/2 mile in before it set in. Going to WI tomorrow. For some reason I can't make myself write in my journal. I was doing fine before the Holidays. Now I have no clue waht's wrong with me!
Nascar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote