Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-12-2005, 03:12 AM   #1  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

Default Anyone From northcentral WI? OR JUST WI??

Im from Suamico... Just out side of Green Bay (home of the packers ). I was just wondering if there was anyone on this forum that was from this area? I need some motivation to get going on losing some weight and having a buddy to actually talk to IN PERSON is so much nicer. Its always good to have a buddy system that you can turn to and its just easier if that buddy is somewhere close by. My boyfriend could help out but hes not really too good at keeping me motivated ... I know there has to be SOMEONE out there w/ weight problems around here somewhere... I cant be the only one... or can I

Last edited by tahiti; 04-13-2005 at 01:17 AM.
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:36 PM   #2  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

NO ONE? even someone from Wisconsin in general???
Old 04-13-2005, 01:58 AM   #3  

Default ;)

here i am *jumps up and down with lots of wobbly flabby bits*

lol i'm in waukesha about 30 ish mins out of milwaukee, not exactly on your doorstep but close

~kate~
kati3l3unny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:27 PM   #4  

Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm 36, live in Shawano and am an EMT on the Menominee Reservation. I attend Weight Watcher meetings in Green Bay on Thursday mornings. I've currently lost 58.2 lbs. I work out everyday and have two girls ages 14 and 8 who keep me busy but the little one keeps reminding me that my weight loss efforts are not for anything as she keeps reminding me that my butt is getting skinnier! Gotta love those kids. My oldest just barely can stand me lol as she is a teenager and my very existance is embarrassing to her! Oh how I remember those days when just being in the company of a parent was embarrassing. If you'd like to drop me a line, that'd be great. My email addy is [email protected].
lisavemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 12:16 AM   #5  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

kati3l3unny: I think it would be great if we did a buddy thing. I know you are a little ways away but in a way that is good. Maybe we could set something up where we meet once a month and see how eachother is doing. Its a lot different seeing someone every once and a while and seeing someone everyday. You really see the changes when there is time inbetween seeing someone. Maybe that would be a good way for us to critique eachother, let eachother know what we think about our progress. That way we could say "hey your looking great" or "hey you should get your butt in gear". And we could work on a plan too... look at what we are doing different and why one thing maybe working while something else might not be. Just let me know.

lisavemt: Wow... im pretty close to your oldest daughters age ... well not ENTIRELY... Im 19 and just graduated from Highschool last June. Wow almost a year now! How time flies! Well if your in town and ever want to meet up and discuss how things are going that would be awsome. I dont go into work until 3:30pm so mornings and early afternoons are open for me everyday. Seems like your on a plan that is working pretty good for you... I dont have the money to join anything like weight watchers... but its still nice to talk to someone about the ups and downs that are going on with any diet plan. Let me know. If you ever wanna email me i can be reached at [email protected]
Old 04-14-2005, 10:12 AM   #6  

Hi! I posted you in another thread...I am from the La Crosse area and travel to Green Bay (for work) twice a month...I love the Packers, the new stadium...I love Green Bay in general. I love that road that rises up so boats can go underneath...and what is with that mall that looks new and is almost empty...? Someone said it was the mayor's fault(?).... anyway...I'd be glad to talk sometime...or chat with you here!

Spring is Wisconsin is beautiful!!!!
Idealperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 01:08 PM   #7  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

Idealperson: I have heard so many things about the mall downtown. Mostly that businesses failed there because of the high rate of "thugs" that would steal things or something?? I love living in this area though. The packer stadium is amazing. Ive only been in it once though. Funny how people who dont live here travel all the way here to see the place and I live here and Ive only been in it once Im always looking for new people to talk to... the more the better... need support from every angle.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:59 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 227/224/145

I'm VERY late responding to this post! LOL anyways, I am Jen, I am 28 and I live in GREEN BAY!!! I'd love to have a buddy, to talk with, walk with, you name it....
thelenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:43 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 227/224/145

I'm buming this up, since I was the last to respond to it, and I would love to find someone here!
thelenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:23 PM   #10  
Just Keep Swimming

S/C/G: 276/276/115

Im In Eau Claire, so yeah Im In Wisconsin
Thehopefulcry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:24 PM   #11  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Mosinee/ Wausau area
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote