Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 02:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Default Looking for a Yahoo Messenger Buddy to Chat with in the Evenings

Hi!

I've been posting on this site for a while and the way everyone here supports each other is just great. All the encouraging comments have been a big help to me. It helps so much to know that other people are going through the same thing I am.

I don't have much of a support system here at home. It would be really nice to find a weight-loss buddy who would be interested in chatting on Yahoo Messenger in the evenings after I get home from work. That's the time of day when I tend to lose faith in my diet/exercise plan and start listening to the self-defeating inner voices that tell me it's not going to work anyway, so why bother. It would be great to have someone out there to talk to!
Old 08-26-2006, 05:15 PM   #2  

you can IM me anytime...PM me and I'll give you my Yahoo sn....I also am like you need someone in the evenings...Im a bit of a night eater...
Old 09-09-2006, 07:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/222/145

Height: 5'2

Smile Im buddy

Hi,i would like to chat with you ahytime in the evening.Thats the time of night I get lonely when the kids r in bed and hubby is a trucker so hes never home.Im so bored and lonely i tend to do all my eating at night.I would love to chat to you ladies.Let me know if interested and we can exchange emails,thanks,Holly
Old 09-09-2006, 07:39 PM   #4  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Talking That's a great idea!

Any of you are welcome to chat with me in the evenings too. Maybe we could make sort of a chat support group? I'll PM the original poster my IM address.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #5  
Rollie Pollie

S/C/G: 250/224/150

Height: 5'8

Default Starting a messenger Chat

Hey,

I'm thinking I'm going to start a messenger chat as it seems many of us find it the easiest way to contact. I'm also on in the evenings.

I'll try to PM everyone that responds to this thread.

Lauren
Old 09-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Smile Like to Join

Hi AngelicPrincess.

I think that's a great idea to have a chat support group So when you guys are all on please feel free to PM. I get most of my support from the website!

Oh by the way I'm Tanya
Old 09-10-2006, 01:13 AM   #7  
Rollie Pollie

S/C/G: 250/224/150

Height: 5'8

PM'd you the info
Old 09-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #8  
it's always something

Hi everyone! We have a CHAT link at the top of the forum in the purple menu bar. It would be great to use that as a resource for connecting with people, especially when battling late night nibbles. This is actually the preferred method we recommend here, since we have a little more control over it. For example, we can obtain a transcript of the chats in case anyone gets solicited or abused and reports it to us, then ban that person accordingly. If you share your Messenger ID with people here that you may not know, you may open yourself up to spam for diet ebooks, colon cleansers, chubby chasers, or just about anything.
Closed Thread