U.S. Women's Ski Team Diet!?!

• Does anybody still have this?? It was big in the 70s I guess, but it is nowhere to be found these days. I'm dying to get my hands on it....please help if you can!!!
  • My TaeKwonDo Master Instructor had this diet; he recently passed it out to "us overweight" martial artists, I was lucky (haha) enough to receive one of these. He used to help train the Chicago Bears; so I listen to him quite a bit when it comes to weight loss etc..

Here it is:

Diet was devised by a leading physician and surgeon in Colorado.

The diet is for two weeks only! Do not exceed!!! Drink plenty of water. Tea clear and coffee black without sugar. Eat only lean meat. The eggs are to be poached or boiled. Coffee is black w/o sugar/cream. Tea is to be clear w/o sugars.
    Water of course should be drunk, but don't believe that you will hasten weight loss by abstaining from eating even that which is prescribed. You will only harm yourself if you do.

Do not eat between meals. No alcoholic beverages. All vegetables are to be prepared and eaten without butter.

The basis of this diet is chemical and your normal energy or more, is maintained while reducing. The quantities are NOT important (you may eat as much as you want) EXCEPT where indicated.

Monday
    Breakfast: Grapefruit, two eggs, clear tea or coffee
    Lunch: Two eggs, tomatoes, clear tea or coffee
    Dinner: Two eggs, combination salad, one piece of dry toast, clear tea or coffee

Tuesday
    Breakfast: Same
    Lunch: Two eggs, grapefruit, tea or coffee
    Dinner: Steak, olives, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, clear tea or coffee

Wednesday
    Lunch: Two eggs, spinach, tea or coffee
    Dinner: Two lamb chops, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, clear tea or coffee

Thursday
    Dinner: Two eggs, cottage cheese, cabbage, one piece of dry toast, tea or coffee

Friday
    Dinner: Steak, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, clear tea or coffee

Saturday
    Lunch: Fruit salad (put anything in it and eat as much as you want), clear tea or coffee (meaning no sugar/cream)
    Dinner: Steak (lean), celery, cucumber, tomatoes, clear tea/coffee

Sunday
    Lunch: Cold chicken, tomatoes, grapefruit
    Dinner: Chicken, tomatoes, grapefruit, carrots, cabbage, clear tea or coffee

REPEAT FOR THE SECOND WEEK!