Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #1  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

Default need a buddy, raw vegan, quitting smoking, day 2

I became 80 percent raw vegan on june 1st and I quit smoking cigs 2 days ago, I am so scared I am not going to be able to loose the rest of the weight I want too!

I am looking for a buddy, who has maybe recently also quit smoking, you dont have to be vegan but someone who is ok with me being raw vegan, and who I can work with to not binge just because I am quitting smoking, also someone who is maybe open to fasting now and then to detoxify, ect ect, someone who loves yoga, belly dance, alternative things, ect ect ect..

I am a stay at home mom of 2 , I also babysit 5 of their friends from 2 different families full time..

I am 32 years old, I love music alot, I teach belly dance, I go to drum circles, ummm I guess thats about it!

The more buddies the merrier!
Nirvanagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:33 PM   #2  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

I forgot to say that I am in Carson City, Nevada but location of buddies from anywhere is fine!

Although if you are near Carson City I am really looking for some walking partners, I take the kids with me in the evenings when the heat gets bareable, but I could use some other adults to walk with too!
Nirvanagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:48 PM   #3  

I want to learn how to belly dance! How did you learn?
shanonbug is offline   Reply With Quote