New here...8 weeks to fit my grad dress!

• Hello everyone!
    This site is so inspirational and I am ecstatic to finally be committing to being a part of it.

ok so here's the truth. I weigh 175 right now (April 30th)
    I want to weigh 135-140 by June 29 for graduation.

Right now I am a size 14-16 and I have purchased my dream grad dress in a size 10. Most people would call this insanity and i don't really know what it is but it's hope.

I NEED TO LOSE 40 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS. the most i've lost in a month before is 25 pounds so i think i can do it. but i can definitely use some support so if anyone's looking for a buddy.
    I've so far lost 13 pounds.

• Hi there and welcome. What have you been doing so far?
  • Welcome to 3FC! With a postive attitude like yours and lots of support, I'm sure you can fit into that dress!

Lots of luck to you!
  • I wish the best for you, going out and buying a dress 4-6 sizes smaller should really be motivational for you. I know I could never do that! I just hope you go about this in the healthiest way imaginable. I've hear that 2 lbs a week is the healthiest but I know people can lose more than that.
  • Welcome and good luck on your goal.
  • thanks so much for your encouragement.
    i know it is a very big goal... as far as what ive been doing

i work out every morning before school (ha) Pilates and abs
    Then in the afternoon I do weight training/aerobics for an hour
    And then half hour on an eliptical trainer

And as far as eating i'm on Herbal Life which is drink mix for breakfast&lunch + vitamins and lots of vegetables.

It sounds strict but so far it's working. i'll keep posted i guess.

let's hear what the rest of you are up to!
  • I just want to let you all know
    i did it.

i went from a size 14 to a 9 in 8 weeks!

keep on living your dreams
  • Quote: I just want to let you all know
    i did it.

i went from a size 14 to a 9 in 8 weeks!

keep on living your dreams
    Congratulations!! I can't wait until I finally get the satisfaction of reaching my goal! I'm so proud of your commitment level, and that you were able to reach your goal! I wish you the best!