Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #1  

Default What Happened ????

Hello Everyone,
My name is AlleyS. I want to introduce myself to all of you. It has been a lifetime struggle for me to lose weight litterly!!! I reached goal weight and became a Weight Watcher LifeTime Membert 17 years ago thanks to Weight Watchers, but years later, and raising 2 kids that goal weight quickly vanished. I soon peaked and went way beyond. Well my kids have grown, and now I have grandchildren. I want to see my grandchildren grow, so I am back to Weight Watchers again! I started back 5 weeks ago, and have lost 16 pounds so far. I hate to exercise, and will gladly give up food, but exercise...ugh!!! I know soon I have to start walking, or dig out my treadmill from the garage, but so far, have not done either. That will come eventually...but for now, just saying no to all the carbs, and the desserts is good for me! I love this web site, and hope that I can soon chat with some of you. Everytime I go to the chat room it is empty. If any of you care to chat with this fat chick let me know. Thanks for lending an ear, rather your eyes. Until later, have a blessed Easter, and happy dieting. Keep me in your
heart and prayers, as I will you too.
alleys4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Alley, and

Glad you are getting a start! And even though you say you hate exercise, I think once you get started at it you may find that it makes you feel so much better that you find it worth it! And it sure does help get the weight off and firm you up, too, so you lose inches. I'm finding now that I actually miss my long walks on days I don't get them in. I bought a few small exercise things to use at home and need to start hitting the gym a few times a week also. Also plan to start swimming as that is great exercise too and maybe check into some water aerobics. Perhaps if you put a little variety into what you do you would not become bored with it..??? But in any case, you are off to a good start and other things can grow from there!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote