Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #16  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Wow!

Thanks for all the support, everyone! anyone who wants can pm me anytime. I am having a down kind of day today... not sure if it is just pms type blues or what, but it's been a rough morning. Part of it is, that the scale hasn't budged in two weeks, despite watching the food and walking... and the clothes aren't really fitting much better either. Arrghhh! Between that and dh and dk's being in a mood today, I'm not feeling really motivated.
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/245/150

Hi All,

I too have much to lose. I revamped what we were eating and have been walking. Three weeks ago, I couldn't walk to the end of my block and back, yesterday I walked 1 mile. I felt great!!
I too am married and I have 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls. I think you all are doing great!!
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:54 AM   #18  
back on track, again!

Default Yay!

Good for you Madre! Keep it up! I have actually just gotten to the point where I can do 4 miles most mornings and still be back in time to get my dd ready for school and hubby out of bed. You should see the crazy looks you get walking off base at 5am... I've finally decided that Key West has a redeeming quality, in that it is a great place to walk early in the morning... lots of wide sidewalks, and not too many people out that early. Keep up the good work everyone, and thanks for the support, I love this forum, it has helped to keep me sooo motivated.

Dee
Old 03-06-2006, 08:08 AM   #19  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Default Welcome

Hi , I joined a few weeks ago, and decided yesterday to be more active. I am a SAHM of 2 kids( 15, 8). I have 90 lbs to loose. I am also 5'8". I started exercising the beginning of the new year, and my clothes feel better, My feet were swollen with fluid the last 6 months and now they are not, so that is a positive thing for me. I also became a member of our local YMCA here last week and have used the gym 3 times. My issue is food, I love to exercise, would do it more if I had less fat to move around with, but can't seem to eat one thing . I have decided to work on this. Oh yes I am 37, and moved to North Carolina 6 months ago due to Hurricane Katrina. If you ever want to talk send me a PM.
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:52 PM   #20  

Default I was bad

I was bad this weekend. I skipped breakfast on Sunday morning because we had to leave for church, than we had a luncheon at the church and all they had was spaghetti with meatballs, breaksticks and salad. I was so hungry, but I started out just having a salad, than my DH brings chocolate cake to the table, well once I saw that, I went and had a piece, then I was still hungry so I had some spaghetti, only it was a normal size portion-just one scoop of spaghetti. Eating all those carbs didn't help to keep me full at all, by 3:00 in the afternoon, I had the shakes and was feeling dizzy, we were out and about so I ended up having a burger at Burger King, it was so good, I got right back on track though, I only ate salad and meat at my parents house and no desert, and today I am sticking to it.

I am also down another pound, so the scale has started to move for me, thank God.

today's menu -
b - seafood/egg salad, light mayo, water
s - skipped
l - chipotle's burrito bowl (no rice), pepper, onions, black beans, lettuce,
s - peanut butter sandwich, 1 slice 7 grain bread, iced tea
d - ?
s - ?
Ariannas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #21  
back on track, again!

Default Good Job

Hey Sarah, good job for not letting slipping up get you down. I love the way you decided to get back on track! I'm doing okay today, have had healthy meals and snacks, and actually watching my portion sizes. I've also had some milk today (yay dee... I hate the stuff), and lots of water. That plus the 4 mile walk this morning will hopefully do me good. I have lost 2 pounds this week despite TOM, so hopefully the scale will drop a good bit here in a day or two. If not, oh well, I'll just walk some more.