3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   New to the forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/76866-new-forum.html)

jelly 02-21-2006 05:48 PM

New to the forum

Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum as of today;) I usually was just on the journal parts. Just wanna introduce myself.:hug: I'll give some info on my weight issuses. Well I just wanna lose weight the healthy way. A year afther my daughters first b-day my hubby went to boot camp(Army) and I knew he was giog to lose weight so I decided I wanna be right there with him. I did the 3 day diet for more than 3 days:^:
I worked out every day for about an hour or two. Two weeks afther the 3day diet I dedcided to cut out all meats. I ate nothing but fruits and veggies and tons of diet coke. I also chained smoke. In one month I lost 30 pounds. A month later I lost another 10 or so. I started @ 170 and then ended up @ 130. The lowest I have ever been. Of course if you crash diet, there comes consequences.
I was always tired. and when my hubby came back from Iraq in 2004 I gained weight so fast. Then I got pregant again. So now i am trying to lose the healthy way and I love this site cause everyone is so supportive and caring. Wel thanks for taking the time to read my long post:dizzy: . Good luck to you all on your journey to a healthier life.:carrot:

katielab'smom 02-21-2006 10:25 PM

Welcome. My son is 13 and I'm still trying to pass it off as baby weight. Yeah right:nose: I want to see him graduate, marry and have children, and if I don't lose this weight, that may not happen. A ton of health problems, mostly weight related on both sides of the my family. I can't begin to understand the stress you have been under with your dh in Iraq, all I can say is thank you both for the sacrifices you have made. I have found the people here to be friendly and supportive, and I hope to be able to pass it on.

Terina

~~Sunshine~~ 02-21-2006 10:28 PM

Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck with your weight loss!! You can do it!!

shawngottolose 02-22-2006 02:11 AM

Hi there, I am new to this site and looking for support also. I have lost and gained the weight back so many times I lost count. If their was a diet out their I tried it. I bought 1 month supply of nutri-system to help learn portion control and get off all the sugar I am addicted to. It has helped. Now I am going it alone with portion/calorie control and exercise. I need to get it through to myself that this is a life long commentment to myself. I have two boys 13 and 8yrs old, and I am 42 years old. I have a wonderful, supportive, and fit husband that is 49yrs, he encourges me without nagging. He wants me to feel better and more energetic, I do also.:shrug:

JigglyBits 02-22-2006 03:44 AM

Welcome !!

ilovemike4alwayz 02-22-2006 05:59 AM

Good luck with your weight loss

jelly 02-25-2006 01:19 PM

thanks for welcoming with open arms. I love this site and you all are sooooo supportive.

missprincess 02-25-2006 01:30 PM

Welcome!!! i am also pretty new here! but i have found this to be one of my best supports!!! i feel accountable to everyone here and i think tht helps me to behave...Anyway's a warm welcome to you and congratulations for doing it the healthy way!!!!!