Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #1  
Who'eva I am... Accept Me

Red face New 2 Tha Group ~ From NYC USA

Hey All

Lemme start by saying I am so glad that I have stumble upon this site. Hopefully it will B a life saver, and we will B able 2 help 1another.

Let me start with a short introduction. I am Coqui from The Bronx NY ~ USA.

I have been on a weight loss struggle 4 so very long with NO success. I don't seem 2 have 2 will 2 fight anymore! Nothing seems 2 B going in my favor. I have resorted to desparate measures.... "surgery", but that fell through and made me so much more depressed.

I had started a blog page with high hopes of the public following my weight loss surgery success, unfortunately is has become a blog catering 2 feelings of anguish..

Hopefully your stories will encourage me 2 get back and STAY on track. Please visit my page and sign the guestbook or leave comments if you like.

Thanks 4 listening

Transforming Fat 2 Fabulous
Old 12-30-2005, 05:42 PM   #2  
Who'eva I am... Accept Me

Default Feel Like The Ugly Little Girl In The Back of The Class

Wow I feel like the ugly little girl in the back of the class.... U know the one who comes into the school mid term with thick glass and freckles. No one wants to talk 2 her, they all just stare. No one welcomes her in to the class, they just ignore her!

Doesn't anyone wanna play with me? <smiling>
Old 12-30-2005, 06:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

HI Coqui,
HOw are u? I'm Donna. Welcome to the site. I just joined yesterday and have met many people and started a group at the Support Group board. Come join us if you like. It's title December Fitness Starters. Welcome again and I look forward to chatting with you.
Closed Thread