Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 08:31 PM   #1  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

Default Hi all, new Aussie chick

Hi everyone,

this looks like a terrific weight loss community. I love the Biggest Loser Threads. And everyone seems so friendly, a definate plus.

I live in Canberra Australia, its trying to be summer here at the moment, and its getting hotter here. I have at least 23 kilos to lose, (ie or 50 pounds). I am mother to dd4, and dh, and wicked step mother to dss11 and dsd 5.

I am also a part time student, but its amazing how many hours of the day studying takes up, so now that I'm on "holidays" for 11 weeks, I decided to get myself in shape, and hopefully lose some weight before returning to my studies next year.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better, and would love a buddie.

Oh I'm currently 88.5 kg and 167cm tall.

Kathy
Old 12-09-2005, 06:26 AM   #2  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

Come on all you Aussie girls. Let me know more about you.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:13 AM   #3  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Hello Kathy! I am not Australian (actually from New York City area, a bit far away), but will I do? If you ever need help, advice, a kick up the bum, or just a buddy, I am logged on most days a week! Good luck.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:22 AM   #4  

I'm kinda Australia, well I AM Australian, but have lived in England for three years. I was 119 kilos (OMG) at the beginning of the year, but now I'm "only" 94 or so. I am hoping to get to 80 ish by May, when I travel back to Oz for a holiday next year.

Good luck with your weight loss!
Closed Thread