Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 10:45 AM   #16  

Welcome Eggers!

Hello everyone else! Well today's a new day and its dark outside!

Like you fitgal, I have a friend who shares cooking responsibilities with me. We takes turns, once a week, to cook a healthy dinner. Fish, chicken, and taco salad are common for us (not to mention, cheap!)

Drinking is a big tease and I usually like to drink beer. I've been drinking bacardi and Dt coke, but I really can't handle my hard liquor

I think maybe we should try to pick a new exercise each week to try. This way we won't get bored and there will be suggestions and reviews on them! I am going to buy an exercise ball this week and maybe a video. Actually, I think I have a video.....*makes mental note to dig out of box*

Have a great day everyone! I'll post tonight with daily exercise and food for day lists.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:41 PM   #17  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Hey Hey! HOw did everyone do today? haha that rimes!

I did alright, at well. Tomorrow I start my exercise routine, not that I am mentally ready, but then again, is one ever REALLY mentally ready!?! I am debating about going to the gym, I had a "light headed" spell that lasted a little too long for my comfort the last time I was there ( which was about a week and a half ago) so I am a bit aprehensive. Maybe I will go and just do things where I am sitting down to see how I hold up!

Anyway, let me know how you are all doing!!!!!
Fitgal
Old 11-30-2005, 11:43 PM   #18  

I can see that we are not responding like we should for this to work....me included. I vote that starting tomorrow, this changes. Anyone left with me? I really want to do this and I got some great vibes off some of you, so lets try this again!!

Trish
Old 12-01-2005, 10:27 AM   #19  
Want them Muscles!

Glitterdone!

I totally agree!!! We should really try to post EVERYDAY! to kep us on track. I have decided to just make this week a write off for the exercise...since I had this dizzy spell at the gym two weeks ago I have been afraid to go on my own, so next week, I am with the BF so I will go with him and he can keep an eye on me hahaha! Otherwise, my eat has been really good!

HOw is everyone else doing?
Old 12-01-2005, 10:33 AM   #20  
At it again

S/C/G: 166/160/140

Height: 5'4

I just got back form the gym, I was there for about an hour. I still didn't venture into the weight room because they were too many people in there for me. Maybe tomorrow, because I really need to start gaining strength.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:44 AM   #21  

hey girls I am a 22 college Senior- I have like 4 more pounds to lose till I reach my goal- I dont live in the Dorms anymore...but I find that cooking on my own is difficult but I have been sticking faithfully to the South beach diet and have lost lots of weight...I also work out for an hour every morning mixing it up between cardio (running) yoga and Pilates also I lift weights every other day....For you chocolate lovers out there- Dark Chocolate is actually REALLY good!!!

I do however have an addiction to jelly beans..Sooo i have to watch that..
but anyways HI!
Old 12-01-2005, 10:53 AM   #22  

Yeah I have gone to the gym every morning this week for just under an hour each time. I have been eating 1400cals a day or less, but I have not been eating enough vegetables. I also have had a lot of sodium which I think is making me retain water. Anyway, hope everyone is doing good. have a great day
Old 12-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #23  

All is good here, I've hardly been eating though because I'm so busy, so by the time I get home, I just want to eat anything and everything!!!!!! I need to get my metabolism started up again, and the gym is what I need to do....next week. I have a date with a great friend to start us each on track again. As far as this weekend goes, 2 double shifts and a single. No time for much else....wish me luck, I have to waitress and THE FOOD THERE ROCKS
Old 12-02-2005, 03:41 PM   #24  

Hi everybody, how is everyone doing?

I know we're supposed to weigh in on Monday, but I got excited and weighed myself early.

I'm finally back down to 135, so if I keep losing I'll be at some of my lowest weights, ever!

How's everyone doing with food? I'm afraid I'm not eating enough vegetables. Any good, healthy, veggie recipies?

Any Christmas-time temptations yet? It's getting close now!

-Greta
Old 12-02-2005, 05:14 PM   #25  
At it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuillotineGreta
Hi everybody, how is everyone doing?

I know we're supposed to weigh in on Monday, but I got excited and weighed myself early.

I'm finally back down to 135, so if I keep losing I'll be at some of my lowest weights, ever!

How's everyone doing with food? I'm afraid I'm not eating enough vegetables. Any good, healthy, veggie recipies?

Any Christmas-time temptations yet? It's getting close now!

-Greta
Congratulations!
I want to eventually get to 135 sometime in the future.

I'm doing okay, I have occasional silp-ups, but nothing really bad. I don't think I'm eating ennough veggies either. Meal Plans aren't very good at offering varity. The only veggies I get are whenever I eat salad, or on my Blimpie sandwich.
I hope I don't splurge during X-Mas, because that's when I'm going to try to work the harderst!
Old 12-03-2005, 01:12 AM   #26  

I'm glad to see that there are some people still interested....altough I haven't heard from some of you originals in awhile??? How about a deal.......We start Monday, fresh as can be. Anyone game??? I really am going to do this, and I think it will be more fun and supportive with you!!!!!!! We can start a new thread, you know, a fresh start. I will check back this weekend for responses and start a new thread on Monday.....serious people only!!!!! Everyone here has the potential to do this!! And I think the combination of some of us can be inspiring. I'll post here again tomorrow or Sunday to see whats going on.

Have a great weekend college girls!....I know I will!
Old 12-03-2005, 01:15 PM   #27  
At it again

Sounds like a good plan. I'm very serious, because I have quite some way to go compared to some of you. I've been working out all this week, and I can't wait to weigh in on Monday!
Old 12-03-2005, 01:23 PM   #28  
Want them Muscles!

Hey all!
I am game!!! we can do this. I got excited and weighed myself too, I am down to 130!!! yeah!!!
I will be visiting the BF for a week so won't be posting everyday, but I will try to get on the net a couple of times...
have a great week/end!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #29  
Want them Muscles!

Hey all!

I can't seem to find that new thread...has it been posted yet? Let me know!
Old 12-06-2005, 10:58 AM   #30  

Smile I'd like to join, too!

21 year old college student here. I'm actually taking classes online(all that time sitting in front of a computer really doesn't help your diet). I'd love to lose ten pounds by Christmas!
Closed Thread