Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:41 PM   #1  

Smile New to site

Hey everyone!!! I am new to the site. I am 26, married, and have a 6 month old son. I have been overweight most of my life but when I was 20 I lost about 50lbs and got down to 150. It was wonderful. I then started eating bad again and slowly gained the weight back. Next came my little fella and he helped add another 21lbs for a grand total of 221! I started dieting in October and am currently stalled at 205. I know I have to lose the weight for myself and for my son. I need to be healthy for him. Anyway this is what brings me to this site hopefully it will help guide me on my journey.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #2  

you have come to the right place for support and encouragement in your weight loss journey.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:16 PM   #3  
Chippin away the pounds!

Talking

Welcome,
I'm new to the site too. I'm really excited about finding it! I hope to get some motivation to lose the final 45 pounds I need to lose. If I make it happen it will be the smallest I have ever been since probably about 5th grade. I've always been overweight and WW has helped me to lose 45 pounds, but about 12 pounds has crept on in the last 4 months or so. I'm glad I found this site to help me get back on track and continue to lose the pounds!! Wish me luck!!

Old 12-13-2005, 07:09 PM   #4  

Congrats on joining. It is really a great place to come. If you ever feel like having a snack, just sign on and start typing. By the time you've responded to some people and talked to others your cravings will have gone away.

Good luck and keep writing...
Old 12-14-2005, 01:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Welcome !, You're doing great, just stick to it and we'll try and help you out
Old 12-14-2005, 03:30 AM   #6  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hello a big welcome to this place, I am sure you'll meet many new people!
Old 12-14-2005, 06:20 PM   #7  
Chippin away the pounds!

Smile

Thanks for the support guys!! Do you all weigh in at a particular time? This forum thing is new to me, but I'm liking it. I did pretty good this evening. On Wednesday evenings, I play cards with my aunts and grandma because they need a fourth, and since my grandma is 87 years old, I can't tell her no. Well anyway, the point to my story, is that she makes me eat hamburger and curly fries with her and won't take no for an answer. But, I did it this evening, I brought my own dinner down and refused the fries. She grumbled a little, but got over it! That's a celebration for me. Now, lets see how I do during the weekend, when my boyfriend comes up. He loves to eat out, so I've got to figure out something for that. I really appreciate all the support. I usually do a Thursday morning weigh in, but if you all do a certain day, I may switch to that so we can all report the same day! I used to go to WW meetings, but haven't made it in a while. I was thinking about starting back tomorrow evening for the support. Maybe it will help me even more. Thanks guys!
Closed Thread